[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dumb bitch speaks up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: degenerateslikeyou.jpg (18KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
degenerateslikeyou.jpg
18KB, 480x350px
Hey ya pol, wanna help a fellow white man out? I'll split this into 2 parts just so you dont need to read to much ya simpletons.

LONG VERSION:
I rarely talk to my parents but when I do its total shit. Being the genius I am, I decided to go and visit them. We're sitting down having dinner and my mom starts talking about men having being privileged to women my centrist cuck father just nods his head and occasionally groans in acceptance. I don't really talk up because my bitch mother will just rant on about some dumb shit then she starts talking about something really fucking dumb.

This is were you get involved /pol/ (cause I don't just want to call her a cunt)

She goes on to say that men are allowed to go on and do anything in our societies; I chuckle. "Is that funny anon?" "no" she continues with "You could hit me, rape me or abuse me and anyway and the police wont do anything about it". "...what?" "its true anon! Men can do anything while women can't its just been this way for ages and we need to change, white men like you and your father are ruining everything".

I couldn't think of anything to say. It was the dumbest thing I had ever heard. I always thought I would be safe and sound from this SJW bullshit but its hit my mom and this pisses me off.

SHORT VERSION
Mom acts like a cunt at dinner and talks about male privilege. its all dumb bullshit on how I can do anything I want for the reason; I am a white male.

what do?
>>
hit her.
>>
>>139127998
>he hasnt red pilled his dad that the holocaust was a lie

lmao what a cuck
>>
>>139127998
She wants you to rape her bro. Do it.
>>
>>139127998
Do exactly like me and move out, then never talk to her. Make it easy on yourself.
>>
>>139127998
All you have to do is show her the over-whelming amount of cases of women committing crimes and getting drastically less incarceration times than men who commit the same crime. Child rape being at the very focal point of your argument considering she talks about rape and how men can just raperaperape all day long.
>>
File: 1503222484207.jpg (139KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1503222484207.jpg
139KB, 1200x675px
>>139128540
>using facts, logic and statistics to make a case against ignorant females

that don't work anon
>>
Call a nigger loving kike puppet cuck. Works here all the time.
>>
>>139128644
Maybe OP's faggot dad will absorb some of it then.
>>
>>139127998
thank her for helping create a person and culture with such a successful chance at getting away with rape.
>>
>>139128644
wtf? this is not a turtle its a tortoise, whats it doing in DEEP water? it needs a place where it can rest above water
>>
>>139127998
>what do?
tell her to shut up and do your laundry. that's what god created her for. (works with my mom)
>>
>>139128975
Look at the feet, its most definitely a turtle
>>
>>139127998
Advise your father to move his assets and, where possible, income streams out of her reach.
>>
>>139127998
Be a man, just tell her straight what you think along these lines: "with all due respect, but that is complete rubbish, because..." [insert any arguments here].

There, that's an alternative/more respectful way of saying "listen to me, cunt, here's the deelio!"
>>
File: SAGE.gif (14KB, 93x31px) Image search: [Google]
SAGE.gif
14KB, 93x31px
>>139127998
>pol
sage. this is a shill thread. we aren't gonna help you do your homework and we won't put your mom in her place either
>>139128105
fpbp!
>>
>>139127998
>what do?
Ya know, you're right mom. This is a 2000 yr old system we've got here, and I'm going to level with you.
Once this old fag dies (thumb point to dad), you legally become kinda my property. Historically sometimes sons would sell their mothers into slavery...and I could legally do that....but lets make a deal.
Why don't you pledge yourself to me now. Tell me now that I'm going to be your most important thing in your life once the old cuck dies...promise to cook, clean, and generally dote on me and I will make a place for you in my abode.
By the way, pass the chicken....
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.