[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sargon just got sued for 150k by BLM supporter citing theft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: CarlBenjamin.jpg (369KB, 1658x996px) Image search: [Google]
CarlBenjamin.jpg
369KB, 1658x996px
>Sargon just got sued for 150k by BLM supporter citing theft of property rights. (yay classical liberalism)
>Lost Twitter
>Lost shitposting account
>Lost shitposting youtube account
>Main account has 2 strikes now, and literally about to be "shut down."
JUST.
>>
Hope he goes bankrupt. Inevitably his cuck army will bail him out further adding to the nigger tax.
>>
>>139125964
I have to give him some credit by his half ass defense of Andrew Anglin.
>>
>>139125964
Fair use, he'll be fine. Their just trying to bankrupt him with lawyer fees.
>>
sauce?
>>
File: 1500002907316.png (252KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500002907316.png
252KB, 685x960px
>>139125964
/pol/ is always right, sad to see he had to learn the hard way
>>
>Claims the video in question was on the way to being one of the channels biggest videos. it currently has 24k views and has been up for 9 months. It's fucking dead, Jim.
>Is a cut down version of the video which falls under the definition of fair use outlined in the DMCA
>Makes outlandish claims of the quality of content that the creator made.

I'm not a fan of Carl, but that lawsuit is utter shit and won't fly in any court. They even filed it in Jew York in the hopes that an ultra liberal judge will preside over the case and rule in their favor. What an absolute joke.
>>
File: is he ok.jpg (61KB, 792x516px) Image search: [Google]
is he ok.jpg
61KB, 792x516px
>>139125964
guys...is he gonna be ok?
>>
>>139125964
he was truly an hero rest in piss etc. fuck em.
>>
>>139127914
>channels biggest video
>24k views in 9 months

Hahahahaha. You can't kill what is already dead
>>
>theft of property rights
explain
>>
>>139125964
Wow he looks much better in the right pic.
>>
>>139125964
>"Ha! But least no one called me racist!"
>>
File: 1503518794760.png (111KB, 255x278px) Image search: [Google]
1503518794760.png
111KB, 255x278px
>>139125964
>The original "Liberal-Conservative".
Is there a bigger hack than Sargon of Dickwad?

>inb4 his parrot, Naked Ape
>>
>>139125964
is that really sargon on the left with the beret on??
>>
Haven't looked into the lawsuit, but it's probably really stupid bullshit.

Still, fuck Sargon though. He's an opportunist who doesn't have anything interesting to say but is extremely good at fooling normies into thinking he's some sort of intellectual and throwing money at him.

Basically the Anita Sarkeesian strategy, but for people who don't like Anita.
>>
>>139129078
>Sargon is a opportunist
THIS, I've been saying this the beginning. All political e-celebs are same
>>
File: 1503734818778.png (247KB, 814x858px) Image search: [Google]
1503734818778.png
247KB, 814x858px
>>139129800
all e-celebs are reddit tier. you can tell who is underage by those who worship them
>>
>>139129004
Nah thats ethan klein h3h3
>>
>>139129800
The same is true of styx. He's a liberal that figured out that he could pander to the altright and make lots of money doing it.
>>
people living in the uk can be buttfucked by lawsuits from us citizens under us law?
>>
>Makes five videos a week criticizing the left and how stupid they are
>Sympathizes with the right on the vast majority of issues
>BUT I'M A LEFTIST I DON'T BOTHER CRITICIZING THE RIGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID AND HOPELESS
>>
Sargon will probably go the way of Milo. Both try too hard sometimes to be edgy and shocking while also maintaining the clean, logical persona. It just doesn't work longterm. Sargon has made too many enemies at this point.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.