[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Redpill On Argentina & Mexico

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1494305089600.jpg (549KB, 1536x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1494305089600.jpg
549KB, 1536x2251px
>http://www.ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you /pol/acks perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.
>>
>>139124858

Look at the fucking colours on a Mexican flag. They're disgusting and don't even go together. No self-respecting white man would be proud of that flag.
>>
>>139125486
This WHITE man right here is.
>>
File: Mestizo._Mestiza._Mestiza.jpg (94KB, 794x599px) Image search: [Google]
Mestizo._Mestiza._Mestiza.jpg
94KB, 794x599px
Spanish in Argieland here. Im mixing with a Peruvian, her brown fit legs, her silky smooth black hair, she is conservative and she makes my dick expand the second i look at her.
She cooks and comes from a catholic family.
Hispanity is the future, sorry to the rest of the european """"""""""""peoples""""""""""
>>
>>139125642
>literal fucking traitor
Oh well, at least you're probably a worthless harnizo
>>
>>139125642
you're trash
>>
>errbody just wants to be white
>but also ride off of white people and not do the work
>busy beheading people in their streets

W A L L
>>
>>139126130
>>139126646
Time to give back the clay, amerinegros
>>
File: dsss.jpg (54KB, 486x695px) Image search: [Google]
dsss.jpg
54KB, 486x695px
>>
>>139127231
Puro indio
>>
>>139125612
chicano detected
>>
>>139124858
>People from Spain are Caucasian.
lol south american education.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.