[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

If you marry with white woman and breed daughter, She grown up and date with black dude. And you notice it. How do you react and persuade?
>>
>>139120061
Well, if you have money disown the child and take them out of the will.

When a woman has to choose between money and lust they tend to go with money,
>>
>>139120061
Why a picture of Kylie Jenner? Is she even white?
>>
>>139120209
Pic unrelated desu btw is she white ?
>>
>>139120172
By any chance If she choose lust?
>>
>>139120292
I know the Kardashians are Armenians but idk about her, she looked white before the surgery shit
>>
>>139120349
A beating will suffice then
>>
>>139120061
Travis Scott is honorary white
>>
File: kylie-jenner-then-now.jpg (119KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
kylie-jenner-then-now.jpg
119KB, 750x750px
>>139120424
Pic related is her plastic surgery before and after. Looks like white to me
>>
>>139120624

>anon is a black dick sucking cuck

and people wonder why blacks and black culture are being shoved up people's asses
>>
>>139122734
He is probably the best rapper rn with Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar. Go listen to your autistic death metal and get laughed at you fucking pleb. Unlike you amerishats us here in Denmark can enjoy music without copying the lifestyles of the entertainers. We don't od on heroine like you faggots just because some nig told us he do heroine every day
>>
>>139120209
>>139120292
>>139120424
yeah shes white, bruce and her mom are white
>>
>>139123205
birds was trash
>>
If it's gotten to that point, you failed as a father years before.
>>
>>139120061
>date a black dude
too late to do anything useful
>>
>>139120061
She would be disowned and thrown to the wolves.
>>
>>139123351
Most of it was fine, fag.
>>
File: JEFBUF3.jpg (843KB, 2734x2809px) Image search: [Google]
JEFBUF3.jpg
843KB, 2734x2809px
>>139120639
Funny how she didn't need anything done, but if she didn't she wouldn't have the fastest growing makeup brand in the world.
>>
>>139120061
I teach them the value of DNA and tell the her the truth and give her a rolemodel.

Its literally just bad parenting that destroys your genes,its natures way of saying
>you're a complete fucking failure at living.
>>
>>139124103
But at that age both boy and girl are stupid. I think she don't give a shit about your serious preachment
>>
Disowned and a tragic "accident" would happen to her nigger.
>>
>>139120061
>Armenian
>white

What's next slavs are white?
>>
>>139120061
have another kid, the first one is lost.
>>
>>139120061
Disown. Let her go live with the blacks. She will end up redpilling herself once she has 3 halfbreed children, from 3 different men, and none of the black kid guys stick with her. All while getting slapped around. She will think
>christ, maybe I should've listened to dad...
By then it will be too late.
>>
>>139120061
gooks are so cute when they try to english~
>>
>>139120061
Disown her. Pretty simple
>>
Well first of all I don't know how many of people guys are larping your responses but I have a white christian daughter so my thoughts carry a little more value then you virgins. I would be disappointed. I wouldn't show it right off the bat but I would. You don't throw them to the wolves right off the bat. You listen to her, understand why and slowly begin the process of the red pill. First you talk about how you, as a father followed the same or similar steps to your own father. Keep in mind this will slowly begin to ask her bf about his father and mother to assess patterns. Like abuse, absense, drugs, crimes and things like that. Remind her every day what your culture and life is like. Next step, "accidentally" get lost when you go driving somewhere and go to the worst nigger infected place you know. You know the type, with angry black moms and kids running around without clothes. Rant about how ghetto it is and that the strong family begins at the family core not money. Don't go full 1488 but keep it so its mildly enraging. Next is the bf himself. Take him out to do "white" boring things like fishing, nascar races, golfing and keep doing it as much as possible. This will drive a serious wedge for him not wanting to be around. Secondly, he can't refuse without sounding like an asshole himself.
>>
>>139120061
Legit response here:
You act ecstatic that your daughter is dating such a fine young man, ask if she thinks he's "the one" and where they'll get married. She'll break up with him within the week. (Women only date blacks to be rebellious and cool. If you act like you approve then she won't get a rise out of you and she'll dump the smelly degenerate black)
>>
>>139120061
You just tell her the facts
>pregnant and then leave you
>if stays, can't afford to pay for kid
>literally have no concious
>closer to animals than humans emotionally and intellectually
>"this is what black women look like. this is what you would look like if your mother had sex with a black man. look how ugly you'd be. Your kids and kids kids will be that ugly and worse"
>gangrape in black neighbourhoods he;'ll want you to be in
>aids in the black community
Just give em the facts anon
>>
>>139120639
(((Plastic surgery)))
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.