[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Propaganda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0027-WM.jpg (275KB, 1280x1004px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0027-WM.jpg
275KB, 1280x1004px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8AaCuMdMM0

i know pol is not the right place for this but i needed some feedback on my propaganda video

out of 10 how would you rate it?

is the sound good enough, what should i improve?

i know the sound is the biggest issue, but is my english clear enough??

i am thinking about starting a series of propaganda videos, so i wanted to know what should be improved & how people perceive it
>>
>>139119823
I didn't even watch it but if you are telling things that are true don't call it propaganda, it is often used to define something untrue
>>
>>139119968
i just called it propaganda in order to make it sound more interesting, basically so people would click on the thread
>>
>>139119823
I understood your English pretty well, despite the strong accent.
>>
>>139119823
You need to speak with more conviction. your mesage is good, but your presentation is lacking
>>
>>139122262
The audio was my biggest concern

i also had some difficulties pronouncing certain words so i had to edit the file with Adobe audition

next time i will try to focus on my accent & improve the sound file

would the video be within acceptable standards or is it just cringeworthy??

basically is the quality good enough? or should i delete it & make a new one
>>
>>139122796
Its good. Don't be a perfectionist.
>>
>>139122796

Do it in Danish, redpill your own folk. There are enough English goys on the subject. I find your English accent unbearable
>>
>>139119968
Propaganda doesn't mean lying you kike enabler.
>>
>>139123121
Next time i will make a manuscript and then read it so i don¨t have to repeat myself & mess up the sentences
>>
Tips:

You need contrast. Show what Denmark was so that the video footage of what it is now is more stark.

The audio a not great. If you're going with your voice, the accents not a problem but the white noise and the "ums" and such detract from it.

I'd suggest instead going with music and just text on the screen. Or audio of the shitskins if appropriate.

Also why do all Danes naturally sound like they have marble mouth? Natt Danelaw sounds the same way (if you don't know him, find him, he's the most red pilled person in your country even if he is a drunk edgetarian)
>>
>>139119823
OP add some orchestral music in the background and for fuck's sake cut the low ends of the audio of your voice. If you plan on making videos regularly, I would highly recommend buying a pop filter. Your p's fuck my ears.
>>
>>139123558
i know i just used that word to make people click on the thread & make it sound more interesting
>>
>>139123685
I think his voice is a good touch and is more engaging than just text. I think his English is pretty clear and there's something about a Nordic accent that does it for me. But you're right about everything else. OP needs to edit his voice audio more.

On a side note, do all Nords speak in the same monotonous manner? The Golden One is the same way. It would be nice to hear you work with tonality more. Speaking is making music, OP.
>>
>>139123685
I know Natt Danelaw

i find it a bit funny because when i listen to my recorded voice it actually sounds a bit similiar to Natt´s voice we both have the accent stuff going on

i will take it into consideration
>>
Stop saying basically.
>>
>>139123747
>https://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
Good read if you want to be doing this.
>>
>>139124451

i had to say "basically" because i didn¨t write a script so i had to think for a few moments that´s when i say that word

i will remove it next then
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.