[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorka out, MAGA over?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I was wondering what some of you Anons made of this???

"[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House," Gorka wrote in his resignation letter. "As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People's House."

he goes on to say

Regrettably, outside of yourself, the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will ‘Make America Great Again,' have been internally countered, systematically removed, or undermined in recent months. This was made patently obvious as I read the text of your speech on Afghanistan this week…"

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sebastian-gorka-quits-white-house-slams-trump-in-resignation-letter/article/2632637
>>
if miller leaves im off the trump train for good
>>
>>139116051
>Regrettably, outside of yourself, the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will ‘Make America Great Again,' have been internally countered, systematically removed, or undermined in recent months. This was made patently obvious as I read the text of your speech on Afghanistan this week…"
wow, its almost as if politics is hard or something
>>
>>139116159
it's def not good

it means the war on terror will be instituitionalized further rather than won and ended
>>
>>139116159
Why are we full of 16yos on pol? Its like these anons were kids or babys during the Bush Jr era.
>>
>>139116743
First Gamergate then the Trump election. The /pol/ userbase has unironically grown somewhere around 30 times since Zimmerman and most of that flow has been /v/-kids, redditors and literal children out of jewtube.

Probably less than 1% here who memed for Ron Paul.
>>
>>139116898
lol

I remember one faggot during the run up to Trump being elected not understanding why he was a faggot for not knowing who Robert Gates was.

If you are a youngfuk, maybe you should shut up and pay more attention

alas, they do not understand brother
>>
File: 1502515957569.gif (24KB, 60x95px) Image search: [Google]
1502515957569.gif
24KB, 60x95px
Gorka was planning on leaving months ago by "this summer", his clearance was being stalled up by the bureaucracy, and his kids have been targeted by the media.

http://archive.is/DAnmy

This isn't some coup, it's 1 adviser stepping down.

Have a funny duck.
>>
>>139116898
Le I'm an oldfeg I remember Ron Paul le le le le xP
>>
>>139117711
youth never gets it, until it becomes experienced that is
>>
>>139116051
>"As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People's House."
So he won't be restricted by the deep state anymore? With him loose, Trump will MAGA!
>>
>>139116051
Trump himself is a nazi faggot, you don't have to worry.
>>
File: 1503591459251.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503591459251.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
Good, he brought bad optics to the trump administration with eith islamophobic larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a big distraction like bannon.
>>
>>139117641
>his kids have been targeted by the media.
The Media is an arm of the state.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.