[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This triggers cucks and wetbacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2691.jpg (129KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2691.jpg
129KB, 768x1024px
Stay mad.
>>
If you've ever seen documentaries of the tent city you'll realize that he also locked up plenty of white trash for minor drug possession.
>>
>>139115730
I saw him on a couple episodes of cops. He would just walk into his jail and fuck with the prisoners. It was great.

>makes them all wear pink jumpsuits

>hey what are you in here for?
drug possession, robbery
>ohh, but I bet you're innocent right?

prisoners complain that they're sick of eating nothing but bologna sandwiches every meal every day. Also the food is starting to spoil
>oh you're so full of shit i was just in the cafeteria it was great. I guess if you don't like our cooking you should get out of jail and dont come back

fucking BASED
>>
>>139115730
So? Tent city was optional and if you went your sentence was reduced by a lot. It saved tax payers money. You could chose NOT to go.
>>
>>139116273
so you are saying he's white supremacy capitalistic trash. he treated people like animals and never cared. trump just spit in the face of the enitre POC community and doesn't care. trump is offically worse then wat everyone thought he was.
>>
>>139116531
Stop larping, it's too early in the morning for this.
>>
>>139116531

What does the White race has got to do with anything? He is a based dude, that's all.
>>
>>139116531
Not taking the b8, m8. And by m8 I never mean m8, faggot.
>>
>>139116531
POC right here. I love jo, fuck these criminals.
>>
>>139115730
wtf it wasn't racist then???
>>
>>139116531
>people
>>
>>139116531
If you're a criminal or druggie, no sympathy from me. You liberal upsides prefer to coddle criminals like they're babies
>>
>>139118627
You prefer a trash society full of violence

we have solutions but you would rather feel powerful and vengeful
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.