[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 12812512354.png (153KB, 674x526px) Image search: [Google]
12812512354.png
153KB, 674x526px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>139114209
How about if you're a nigger go to Africa and see how you like it.
>>
>>139114209
Gibsmedats
>>
She means "I'm an utter failure. 60 years of welfare, preferential college admissions and hiring, and life as a pampered and protected class has not improved the condition of my people one bit. Instead, we has used this stolen wealth to indulge in increasingly degenerate lifestyles. Give us your homes so we can have the pleasure of destroying them as we did with post-Katrina homes."
>>
>>139114209
Contractor here, building in black communities is a fucking nightmare because of stolen supplies and material
>>
>>139114209
>you're bound to make that money in someo ther white privileged way
This is the root of their ideology. A complete misunderstanding of reality.
>>
>>139116616
Yep, so what are we going to do about large numbers of young people with this ideology that eventually will place themselves in government (not that they already haven't) before this sheer stupidity is more than just a suggestion (like what is it becoming in every other western country)?
>>
>>139117977
Argue with them. Use your superior knowledge, gleaned from /pol/ to win every debate. Redpill the fuck out of them.
>>
File: not politics reaction.png (137KB, 277x384px) Image search: [Google]
not politics reaction.png
137KB, 277x384px
>>139114209
>>
>>139118124
Yeah, let me know how that works for us. I am sure, assuming we get 3 words in before the chanting drowns us out, that they will be eager to change their mind. The mind in which they literally hate us for what we are. Maybe we can reach the normies with redpills if the news would just stop telling them we are and evil nazis and all of the mediums to broadcast them weren't removing us from them.
>we will do nothing
That is your answer. Because that is the truth.
>>
>>139120413
But if you're not a nazi sympathizer you don't belong on this board.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.