[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Racist Statue Down..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-08-26-19-29-29_1.jpg (223KB, 1078x1550px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-26-19-29-29_1.jpg
223KB, 1078x1550px
'No pride in genocide': vandals deface Captain Cook statue in Sydney's Hyde park

Australian prime minister says graffiti is part of ‘totalitarian campaign’ to obliterate country’s history

>The Australian prime minister,Malcolm Turnbull, has likened the vandalism of statues of Captain Cook and Lachlan Macquarie to Stalinist purges, warning the acts were part of “a deeply disturbing” campaign to “obliterate” Australia’s history.

>Australia has been engaged in intense debate this week over an inscription on a statue of explorer, Captain James Cook, in Sydney’s Hyde Park. The statue’s inscription claims Cook “discovered” Australia, prompting criticism that it ignored tens of thousands of years of Indigenous history.

>Early on Saturday, three statues in Sydney’s Hyde park – including one of Captain Cook – were attacked by vandals.

>The words “change the date” and “no pride in genocide” were spray-painted on the Captain Cook statue, the former a reference to acampaign to stop celebrating Australia’s national dayon the date the First Fleet landed.
>>
theres no abos in sydney
gotta be lefties
>>
This is a worldwide movement to destroy white culture, they are going to get away with it too.
>>
stay strong, my aussies friends.

don't give an inch.......they'll take a mile.
>>
>>139111159
Theres a few abos in certain suburbs, but it definetly wasn;t abos who did this, most likely some antifa punks.

>>139111219
This sort of thing doesn't go down well here, the majority of Australians are rather patriotic, even our lefties, it's mostly rabid sjws/antifa turds who pull this sort of shit.
>>
>>139111105
The same thing happened here it had the opposite affect.
>>
File: 1503632624957.png (113KB, 280x249px) Image search: [Google]
1503632624957.png
113KB, 280x249px
>>139111159
>hes never been to redfern or penrith
>>
>>139111105
Being defaced by vandals is not the same as being taken down.
Sage
>>
>>139111373
I don't understand at all. Aren't your people mostly decedents of criminals that the brits used for forced labor to build a colony? What the heck is the antifa's problem (besides being bored middle class whites).
>>
>>139111701
Yeah it's kind of ironic, a good chunk of the white population was brought to this country against their will. Antifa are just turds.
>>
>>139111219
what's a mile? some poofter shit?
>>
>>139113744
>dont give 2.54cm.......they'll take 1.6km
fixed it for ya m8
>>
File: guardian alt-left.png (44KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
guardian alt-left.png
44KB, 650x650px
>>139111105
>>
kill them
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.