[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this acceptable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: KfBy3wY.jpg (292KB, 650x1455px) Image search: [Google]
KfBy3wY.jpg
292KB, 650x1455px
This single mother rode the cock carousel. Chad came inside of her and now she is looking for a provider. That is right, everyone got to fuck her in the ass one hour before they met her. But not her future husband. He has to take her to expensive dinner dates so that maybe, just maybe, he gets a kiss one day.

>All of that is still a mystery I am trying to figure out. For one, not only does it seem like men my age don’t understand what a real date is, they just expect me to drop everything and anything for them to go on this “date.”
>Okay, for one, I have a little person who I have to find a sitter for, and not just any sitter, but someone I trust. Because now you can never be too careful who watches your child.
>Also, men don’t even know what a real date is anymore! No, I do not want to go out to a bar and get hammered with you. How about a nice dinner and some chit-chatting, and you take me home, not expecting to get in my bed after the first date? Now that sounds like a good time to me.

http://archive.is/3j4yA

How is this shit even remotely okay?
>>
>>139108457
>>Okay, for one, I have a little person who I have to find a sitter for, and not just any sitter, but someone I trust. Because now you can never be too careful who watches your child.
How about the man who knocked you up in the first place, you dumb broad?
>>
>>139108457
What do you mean "ok"?
You decide if you put up with it.
Don't like it, don't do it.
>>
>>139108457
People for some reason are willing to listen to bitches whine about stupid shit. Any man whining about dating will be told the truth: if you're not getting what you want in the dating market then you must not have anything anyone wants that much, and that's just life
>>
>>139108457
Your victim complex is showing you enormous faggot.
Here is a tip: DON'T FUCKING DATE WOMEN LIKE THIS.
This whole fucking narrative that all women are sluts and just want men to exploit them for pleasure or treasure is so out of line with reality it is baffling.
People aren't simple. Stop pretending they are.
>>
>>139108457
>>Okay, for one, I have a little person who I have to find a sitter for, and not just any sitter, but someone I trust.

Why do you need to go on dates when you've already secured a father for your child? :^)
>>
>>139108973
Found the roastie
>>
>>139108973
>This whole fucking narrative that all women are sluts and just want men to exploit them for pleasure or treasure is so out of line with reality it is baffling.

When you get a bit older you'll find that it's extremely common to find women like this, at least when they're younger.

People really are very simple, no one wants to live a hard life and women have had the option for a long time to choose to only date men that seem the very best. Now with the internet they can see what all other women are getting or what the nicest of guys are offering, so they all want it. They all want the sweet life and not many get told how unrealistic that is.
>>
>Thoughtcatalog
Nine to one odds it's fake clickbait invented by some guy who sent it in for $20. Jim Goad used to write deliberately controversial shit for that site, dunno if he still does.
>>
>>139108939
It changing. The patriarchy women were whining about was mostly about motivating men to take care of and protect women. Now the first comment is telling her to sod off:

Imagine an unemployed man saying all the women he dated are horrible. And that there is nothing wrong with him, and he should never have to settle for anyone. All you ladies would lose your mind.

Silly single moms. You don't want to lower your standards or settle for any man? Ok, fair enough. BUT BUT BUT, don't expect any decent man to settle for you either.

I'm sure all you single moms have a 100 points check list of what you considered a good man. Let say if such a man were to appear in front of you. Ask yourself this: why should this man choose you instead of a childless younger woman. What do you have to offer that other women can't.

It's always funny how modern women will give away their youth to the bad boys and the players for free, and then demand a premium from the good men when they are old. Wake up ladies, no decent man will pay a premium for somebody else left over.
>>
>Bassist
>getting pussy

LOL
>>
>>139108457
The sad thing is that there are a thousand betas lined up to put up with her sad bullshit anyway. They are the real enablers of this awful behavior.
>>
>>139108973
People are not simple but they do have the sort of motivations OP mentioned.

Whenever you say something about people it is a simplified model, but the model may by useful to determine action.
>>
>>139109546
Literally all you have to do for most younger women is say "I play an instrument" or post a picture to instagram of yourself holding a guitar and she'll drop her knickers.
>>
>>139109507
This. I'm sick of being judged for things I don't judge women for.

As an oldfag I can say dating was so much easier 15 years ago. Things were never perfect but it's much worse now.
>>
>>139108457
>>Okay, for one, I have a little person who I have to find a sitter for, and not just any sitter, but someone I trust. Because now you can never be too careful who watches your child.
Out of everything, this disturbs me so much. She wants a "babysitter" to watch Chad's baby. That's your role if you date her. Hahaha
>>
>>139108457
She's clearly a piece of Shit
https://thoughtcatalog.com/amanda-martz/2017/08/this-is-addiction-recovery-in-your-twenties/
>>
>>139109729
So true. When internet dating was taboo you could actually meet someone interesting on there and lie to everyone how yall met
>>
>>139108457
>dating or doing anything with single mothers
If she won't let you fuck (and dump) her on the first date, move on.
>>
>>139108457
Offtopic but has anyone else found that images are loading really slowly when you open the thumbnail lately?
Is 4chan being hacked? Is it all the lefty newfags?
>inb4 bad internet
Is happening everywhere i access 4chan
>>
>>139110186
200mb FTTC here, no problem
>>
>>139108457
Harlots be gone
>>
>>139110186
I've noticed pages load slowly, sometimes images.
>>
>>139110407
Yeah, like OP's image is only like 10% loaded for me but i can open other images fine and then some not fine and file size doesnt have an effect on it
>>
>>139108457

RELEVANT THREAD:

>>139107368

>>139107368

>>139107368

>>139107368
>>
File: sad pupper.jpg (50KB, 475x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad pupper.jpg
50KB, 475x400px
>>139108973
>GUYS THIS ONLY HAPPENS 98% OF THE TIME LIKE JUST THINK OF THE 2%
>>
>>139108457
>How is this shit even remotely okay?
If you don't like it, then don't date single mothers, anon.
>>
>>139110567
Same, been having problems for days. Think internet is being throttled.
>>
>>139110871
Pretty much this. Just don't pay attention to them. Men perpetuate shitty behavior in women by positively reinforcing it.

Women bitch and moan about men being shit, but they still sleep with them so men really don't have incentive to change. Same goes for men. Giving this any thought gives her the attention and platform she wants.

Just remember:
>Just don't look. Just don't look.
>>
>>139108973

You sound like a deluded female.
>>
>>139108622
I don't know how /pol/ manages to have the first post be the best post so often. How is it that the first post is often the distilled wisdom that cuts right to the heart of the issue?

I think maybe because it is the instinctual reaction that is strong enough to compel someone to write it in the first place when a thread has zero replies.
>>
>>139114080
Because /pol/ is the world's largest and most active university.
All we do here, every day of the week, is go to threads and debate. We scold others for their mistakes and get scolded whenever we make one ourselves.
The /pol/lack produces facts, studies and conceptual ideas and other /pol/lacks start questioning it, shitposting or hiveminding about the "what if it's true" possibilities.

One can imagine that after multiple years of this, the /pol/lack is completely inundated with the conclusions of all the debates he's witnessed or participated it.
When somebody thus asks a question that's been debated perhaps literally over 6 million times with the same outcome every time, the very first thing to respond with is the conclusion.
It summarises every single debate from the past and ons of the neat little puzzle pieces for newfags to digest, who then question it and get redpilled up the ass.

This is why the first post, is the best post.
>>
>>139114492
>Because /pol/ is the world's largest and most active university.
>He actually believes this
>>
>>139115801
When nobody's shitposting, it is. Only difference is the lack of accreditation and the lack of degrees.
>>
>>139108973
I don't think OP mentioned all women. Women like this do shit that isn't remotely okay, and deserve our scorn.
>>
>>139115984
this.
It's one of the few places that people actually investigate fearlessly, without funding, without any external stimuli other than just the love of knowledge and trying to find out what is true.

And turns out, that not all human life is equal.
>>
>>139111068
Except it's not just my home internet, it's outside, it's at work, it's at other places.
>>
who fucking cares what girls want

im not a girl, I dont become worthless when im 23+
>>
>>139108973
There are a ton of single moms out there exactly like that but that shouldn't make you want to just up and chop your cock off and start dressing like a girl.
>>
>>139114492
you are correct, in fact, pol has more nuggets of wisdom than university, for the following reason:
university nowadays does not promote diversity of thoughts, on /pol/ even commie faggots can run their dumb mouths and get challenged. it's a no brainer, the place that actually has the most diverse thoughts will come out ahead and is more valuable.
the onus has always been the learner. it is their responsibility to sift through everything they read, to think critically about whether or not something is true or not. that is the pursuit of truth. not some bullshit have an "expert" tell you how to think, what to think, and what to say to your normie friends.
>>
>>139110871
The older you get. The more dating single moms is your only option.
>>
>>139114492
Look at this fucking nerd
>>
>>139108973
>DON'T FUCKING DATE WOMEN LIKE THIS

but it's most women that are like that
>>
>>139108457
>iam a emotional cripple and i need a human nail cushion
sounds bedazzling
>>
>>139108457
>check hook up app, co-workers, just the general state of affairs in 2011+6
>single moms everywhere
>looking for the beta mule to provide

Why didn't they just stay with chad in the first place?
>>
File: chrome_2017-08-27_00-20-17.png (195KB, 1250x805px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-27_00-20-17.png
195KB, 1250x805px
>>139114492
>>
>>139109507
Ask yourself this: why should this man choose you instead of a childless younger woman:
>Cuz Im special akka I HAVE VAGINA
>>
>Okay, for one, I have a little person who I have to find a sitter for, and not just any sitter, but someone I trust. Because now you can never be too careful who watches your child.
Not being a single mom would solve two problems at once: you wouldn't need to go out on dates with weird faggots, your child would be under your and your husband's supervision. Really convenient that.
>>
>>139109138
>I can't tell that there is a link in OP's post and he is not a woman
>>
>>139117302
Get /fit/ and nail girls in their early 20's, my dude.
>>
>>139114492
>over 6 million times
Toppest.
>>
>>139108457
>>Also, men don’t even know what a real date is anymore! No, I do not want to go out to a bar and get hammered with you. How about a nice dinner and some chit-chatting, and you take me home, not expecting to get in my bed after the first date? Now that sounds like a good time to me.
lol. To everyone else it sounds like getting used.
>>
>>139108457

Unmarried women should just be euthanized after age 30.
>>
>>139108457
>How is this shit even remotely okay
the joke of that woman's life is that it isn't

>single mother
>whore
>over 30
>looking to be romanced
lolno bitch. should have married an established 30 year old professional at 18 and given him 2.5 kids. Now you have a half ork child and get to die alone with your cats.
>>
>>139116147
Yeah it's kind of life reddit, you get the latest news instantly without bias and can have intelligent conversation.

>>139114080
It's because almost everyone reads the first replay and almost noone reads the entire thread.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (10KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
10KB, 223x200px
>>139109729
>As an oldfag I can say dating was so much easier 15 years ago. Things were never perfect but it's much worse now.
>tfw in highschool in the pre 2012 timeline had several girlfriends and a couple of will they won't they love intersts before my long term post highschool highschool relationship died the second I suffered any real world adversity and I've been a bitter but monied alcoholic ever since
>literally no way to meet a marriage material woman (so whats the point) and a slim chance such will exist by the time I'm a well established mid 30's professional doctor lawyer astronaut
>>
>>139114080

part of it is that the shittier residents of pol typically go to big threads to get lots of action for their dumb games, and some of the better residents like to get into a fresh thread and try to make it decent and enjoyable.
>>
>>139108973
>People aren't simple

But we are?
>>
>>139121498

yes and no, really.
>>
>>139119894
>I can't tell when something is meant to be a sarcastic jab toward that very same video
Come on, Brit. You guys are supposed to be very good at this.
>>
File: 1503691700527.jpg (71KB, 900x551px) Image search: [Google]
1503691700527.jpg
71KB, 900x551px
>>139108457

Woman
>20+ cocks by age 20
>100-500 cocks by 30
>Baby rabbies is a biological clock warning women that 90% of their egg store is gone
>Woman looks around the feminist wasteland and wonders, "where have all the beta bucks gone?"
>still fucks chads on the side, still tries to cuck a beta bucks on the side with Chad's dna
>no environment pressures to keep the whores in check

People wonder why MGTOW is a thing, your odds in the system are getting worse by the day because your average woman is now a

>crowd sourced whore for Chad's, Jamals, Bings, etc etc
>>
>>139109673
Ive played bass since 17, guitar since 24. Lmao. Never got layed because of that. I can do nice shit, fix a womans car, buy fancy gifts thst personally appeal to the woman, but she will go with some other guy 100% of the time, usually saying she doesnt want a relationship after I ask her out, then 5 minutes later update their facebook relationship.

Women play the field. They wont give straight answers and will always leave you waiting. They will find any and every excuse to shoot you down today but they expect you to come crawling back the next day to try again.
>>
>>139121873
It's literally mouse utopia
>even white fucking males can with a bit of pride vivisection get 100% gibs through eternal unemployment, food stamps, housing aid, etc.
>literally no reason to do anything but
>males fight and die in pointless squabbles or become "the beautiful ones" and are virgin chads with perfectly chiseled abs, 2D Waifus, and no interest in roasties
>>
>>139108973
>DON'T FUCKING DATE WOMEN LIKE THIS.
can be transated to:
>DON'T DATE 98% OF WOMEN
>>
>>139108457

>Dating women over 30

Disgusting.
>>
File: 1439435884114.jpg (49KB, 450x279px) Image search: [Google]
1439435884114.jpg
49KB, 450x279px
>>139108457
It isn't, and most of those women end up alone.

>>139108973
The problem is more and more women are becoming like that.
>>
>>139121873
>worse by the day because your average woman is now a
Your average women isn't what's being shown in OPs article.
>>
>>139122347
>males fight and die in pointless squabbles or become "the beautiful ones"
That's not at all how the beautiful mice came to be. They were genetically superior in appearance but were socially retarded.
>>
>>139109881
>ive been battling heroin addiction for 8 years
>ive been a single mother for 8 years

for the sake of her child i really hope these articles are fiction, but i wouldnt be surprised if that wasnt the case :(
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.