[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Webm unrelated.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1501607212558.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501607212558.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Why have we lost sight about what's actually important in life? And why is it considered racist to state the obvious and providing facts? I am only 24 years old and yet i remember it not being like that when i was 14. How did the entire western civilization change so much in just a decade?
>>
Political Correctness is a Communist idea they infected the west with.
>>
>>139108150
Mein Freund we are talking about an extrreme 180o within just 10 years. How did this happen so fast?
>>
>>139108249
Media brainwashing Machine, Hollywood and Music ect.
>>
>>139108511
They are very effective then. Did it start in 2007?
>>
>>139108867
No its been a long time Campaign to get where we are today.
>>
>>139108044
Theres only one way Germans can repay damages to the world.

Each one of you need to kill a kike and then kys.
>>
>>139108044
here's some facts that are going to be considered racist
Jared Kushners businesses being protected by the ADL from the US Government
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/24/reports-jared-kushners-family-business-switches-crisis-management-amid-federal-scrutiny/
Eric Wachter,"I oversee all aspects of ADL’s programming within the region of Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina."
http://washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
>>
OP, I'm in my late 50's. You are correct of course, the world has gone to shit. There are no real men any more. My generation (late-millennial) is the last. Jews are primarily to blame, and fags come in second.
>>
>>139110413
>http://washingtonjewishweek.com/30236/you-should-know-eric-wachter/you_should_know/
This link redirects me to google
>>
I miss the 1990s.

Everybody seem so much more honest and real. Everything now days seems to be 1 big circle jerk of virtue signalling and everyone seems to be extremely intellectually dishonest.

I've always been IMMUNE to peer pressure and social rules. I feel like I'm Brad Pitt in World War Z, I'm just immune to the virus that is society right now.

Not even memeing here.
>>
>>139108044
When you were 14 the internet was a very different place. It was still largely "unexplored" and only maybe one in ten people spent a lot of time on the web.

With the advent of social media, the internet has grown immensely and the institutions that control it have formed a handful of monopolies which have basically totalitarian power- they can erase you from the face of the earth by banning all of your accounts or banning your ideas. You'll still be alive, sure, you'll just be trapped in meatspace with no way to connect to the rest of the world.

With this kind of power has come a radical era of censorship. Now not only are print and television media controlled, but even the internet is not safe. The walls are closing in.
>>
>>139111678
>>139113219
Perhaps the zeitgeist is more akin to a pendulum swing, right now it's swung to the left.
>>
>>139113491
It's not like that, yet, at leats not her ein germany. I think you ar ebeing too dramatic and absolute. Plenty of people don't use any form of social media and they're fine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.