[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get past the interview?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Women-HR.jpg (133KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
Women-HR.jpg
133KB, 1100x733px
I can't into small talks.
I take every question literally and search awkwardly for an answer.
Meanwhile Lakatriona gets the job.
>>
>>139103258
There's no hope, you're too autistic to even post this on the right board.

Saged & reported.
>>
>>139103258
you have 2 options
>grow some balls
>start your own business

I went for the second
>>
>>139103333
Eat shit.
>>
>>139103258
just live with your mom and dad until youre like 26 like me
>>
>>139103364
>I went for the second
What business?
>>
>>139103497
What then?
They will be old one day and I will be penniless and bald without any chance for starting a family on my own.
>>
>>139103489
No thanks, I don't like Italian food.
>>
>>139103572
then join the military
>>
seeing as you’re not white, you shouldn’t worry and just expect to get hired or else they’re racist. works for all the sheboon niggers working office jobs out here at least
>>
>>139103670
so you have shit taste honestly piss off
>>
>>139103817
you do realize this "white" shit is only in America right?
>>
>>139103802
>join the military
>at 26+
>when the age limit for the military in Italy is 25
>>
>>139103513
Telling other people how to grow balls for a fee.
>>
>>139103850
What are you going to do about it you beta bitch boy? You can't even sit for 5 minutes and answer basic questions without sperging out lmao
>>
Yea see this is the great thing about business is the fact that there are gorgeous women who look like models basically everywhere you turn
>>
>>139104017
Have you BLACKED any?
>>
>>139103992
what are you even on about? you're the autistic loser thats instigating
>>
>>139103817
I do look white.
I wouldn't qualify for affirmative action based on look.
>>
>3 months of trying to get a job at one place
>they hire some faggot in one day because he used to live somewhere the owners lived

fucking faggots. glad i dont work work for those greedy jews
>>
>>139103258
pls no reveal power level to pol
>>
>>139103258

If you apply for a job that you know, you will pass. And never, ever lie.
>>
>>139103513
>What business?
I'm a sorcerer, I sell trinkets and make spells online for a fee.
>>
>>139103258
>I can't into small talks.
Then how can you call yourself Italian, you autistic nordcuck?
>>
Why would we help a reject of society like you

/pol/ is all about survival of the fittest, coglione
>>
Also Lakatriona gets the job because they are going to pay her less than you.
>>
File: 1374223171410.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1374223171410.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>139103670
Fucking aussies, I swear to god.
>>
>>139105748
>Thinking that's a good comeback.
>>
>>139104474
Then why are you here?
>>139104754
That's actually a good excuse.
>>
>>139105810
Well if you're still rump roasted about it it must have been.
>>
>>139103497
Italy please
>>
>>139106050
Now I am curious to know:
>how old are you?
>how many years until you have paid the bank back?

Also
>not living with your mom and dad until you are 30
Degenerate fucks.
>>
I too am too autistic for interviews. been to one and the interviewer asked why i was so serious. how many questions do they usually asked. for my current job at mcdonalds they asked me only one and gave me the job after.
>>
>>139103258
I had trouble making small talk with people I didn't know as well.
Then I started going to strip clubs a lot.

You see the girls there have to talk to you if they want your money, they have to keep up the pretence of a conversation so they do about 80% of the work trying to get you relaxed and talking and comfortable.
That remaining 20% was my training to talk to people. Because they won't leave or walk away if they think they're going to get paid.

The money makes it honest and I made sure to always get a lap dance at least once a night but never with the first girl I talked to and never during the first hour. It took some work but now I can talk to anyone about anything for ages without panicking.

Thanks to that I was able to go from a behind the scene volunteer position to a public-facing volunteer position(I was volunteering at a museum and started conducting exit polls and guided tours) and that experience helped me land my current job.

So thank you naked ladies! I was able to use your insatiable thirst for my money to build up my social skills and work in an art gallery looking at paintings of naked ladies all day long.

Living the fucking dream.
>>
>>139103258
You don't answer their questions. You use their questions as an opportunity to talk about your education and work experience.

example. Q so tell us a little about yourself
A. My name is _____. I went to x college and got y degree. I interned in ____, and worked at (companies) x y and z.

etc
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1917712
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.