[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

white males BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 36

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html
>>
>>139103013
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html
https://unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4823870/Police-chief-says-non-English-speaking-victims-priority.html
>>
>>139103013
Welp, time to pack your bags and move to Florida.
Cuz that gay ass shit aint happening here
>>
>>139103174
Its Londoners bro, we dont want em. srs
>>
Am I surprised? Yes. Not surprised? Yes. Ah cynicism.
>>
>>139103013
English speakers should stop paying taxes
>>
Police care is going to be focused inversely by how much taxes are paid? How does this make any sense?
Also this is hecka racist.
>>
File: 1495645969435.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495645969435.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>collapse of law, order and legal state
Part and parcel.
>>
>>139103013
So what, they are prioritising the majority of Londoners over the Minority.
Seems like a sensible idea.

It will also force Whites to leave london, move to the counties and then London can become a Quarantine zone.
>>
File: 1445402220023.jpg (6KB, 268x263px) Image search: [Google]
1445402220023.jpg
6KB, 268x263px
>>139103013
That's what you get for voting muslimshit mayors
>>
>>139105250
>muslimshit
More like mudslime
>>
>>139105204
>So what, they are prioritising the majority of Londoners over the Minority.
But I thought we good goys are supposed to prioritise the minority?
>>
>>139103013
time to learn Polish Brits
>>
>>139103013
What about white upper class men? Shouldn't they be even lower?
>>
What then is my gripe?

We were never asked.
>>
>>139103013
Is there a race to to the bottom with western countries right now to see who can collapse first?
>>
>>139106313
Chills anon, even from that little bit. Makes my blood boil.
>>
>>139103013
wtf the fuck is this shit and why is no one revolting?
>>
>>139103013

So basically, white middle class men are going to be forced to defend themselves. Eventually, this will probably bring them into conflict with the government.

What's the term for that again? Its starts with a "c"... Ci... Civi... Nope, drawing a blank.
>>
>>139103013
How is it possible that the White man has become so emasculated that they're willingly allowing themselves to be racially discriminated against? We conquered the fucking world FFS.
>>
>>139105204
Not forgetting that housing prices outside of the capital are substantially lower. Now they are adding another incentive to leave.
>>
>>139106542
Because it's so absurd it doesn't seem real. People really don't understand the seriousness of this shit because they just see it as nutty and funny.
>>
>>139106542
All the people with balls left for the new world as pioneers over the last couple of centuries. The rest of the rural and suburban retards were killed off fighting in two world wars. Castrated, self-hating cucks and shitskins are all that remain in the hovel of Great Shitstain.
>>
>>139103013
>Mayor Sadiq Khan
Honestly, that alone just says it all about the state of the UK.
>>
File: londonlook.jpg (221KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
londonlook.jpg
221KB, 960x640px
>>139105250
at this stage white people have fled london it's down to 40% white british, it's driving more segregation in schools and communities and could lead to a donald trump style candidate emerging.
Making things worse is the best optino right now.
>>
>>139103013
This country is a fucking joke at the moment.

The tory government is completely unwilling to invest the necessary amount of money into essential services like the police and the fire department.

I've lived in London for almost a decade and I've never felt unsafe until now.
>>
Any none-DM reporting of this? I'd have no trouble believing it but I want more proof than that first desu
>>
Entering the last stage. Britain is how western europe will look like in 20-30 years.
>>
>>139106462
I'm super pissed, dad. It's absolutely evil what has been done to the British Isles.

Rhodesia was just the first - they won't be happy until AU and CA are fully CHINKED, the US is fully SPICCED, the UK is fully PAKIED, and I don't know what their plans are for NZ.
>>
>>139106607
Generations of brainwashing, pack mentality of subhumans to gang up and attack any people who show any signs of weakness like animals, targeted destruction by Zionists/Jews.
>>
Implying there are any sane ones of us left that aren't emigrating this absolute 3rd world islamic dystoptian shithole. Why would anybody fucking choose to live here that's white?
>>
>>139107030
5y max
>>
>>139106900
part and parcel
>>
https://youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
Link for people who don't know what I was quoting.
>>139106313
>>139106462
>>
If you're a white male in the UK and you want the police to visit you, just post a mildly anti-immigration sentiment on Facebook.
>>
>>139103013
no one will be able to hear the anglo scream...
>>
>>139105204
of course you know this is a template for the rest of your country
>>
File: C4EKOxxUkAI9w55.jpg (108KB, 720x709px) Image search: [Google]
C4EKOxxUkAI9w55.jpg
108KB, 720x709px
Why hold back anymore? Make it the law that white Englishmen walk in the gutter. Forbid them by law from looking a Muslim in the eye. Why not? It will be accepted.
>>
>>139107031
We'll come out on top lad, we always do. A little hardship is exactly what we need! We need it to rediscover that ferocious Anglo spirit, and when we do victory will be ours swiftly. This is not a ride that ends for us, it's just might make us shit our pants every now and then. Just hold on tight.
>>
>>139106900
>at
>the
>moment
>>
>>139103013
Please stop it.
There's daily influx of articles about the island of inbred horselooking fuckers just pushing their godlessness to the limit.
I can't take it anymore.
>>
White middle aged men can't be the victims of crimes per definition. They have commited crimes against humanity throughout history and commit crimes today by simply existing and still exercising their privilege. Every white male reporting a "crime" commited against them should immediately be put down like the rabid dogs they are or at least be put in jail.
>>
> English-speaking
> Anglo

This policy is simply racism against EU citizens living in the UK. We should fucking take the British to court over this and get an even larger Brexit settlement.
>>
>>139107384
Honestly, /pol/ memes aside, London was fine 2 or 3 years ago before the Brexit vote and Theresa May. I never felt unsafe.

Today you can definitely feel a marked rise in crime and a decrease in police presence.
>>
>>139106313
As a Londoner this turns my blood to lava

White fighting to zone 6 won't help when they're shipping them out here as they gentrify inner city areas.

First they gave them all the social housing over us. Then they let them buy it cheap. Then they let them sell it at market price now they can buy the big houses out here driving up the prices.
Or they ship them out here into any newly available council house or lately the local council is doing guaranteed rent to landlords and housing nigger savages in nice buy to let's thus crushing your own house price as they leave shit all over the yard.

The areas just outside London are more expensive anyway
I can't just fuck off up north because I've got elderly relatives to look after

I love paying taxes for them to establish breeding colonies whilst paying my mortgage and monthly childcare bills
>>
>>139106542
The entirety of the state is against the common man. What don't you get about why we are an open surveillance state. People won't even speak their minds now
>>
I would never go to London in particular or the UK in general simply because a policy like this and the fact that I'm a German invites criminal scum to target me for crime.
>>
File: Gorilla_rage_on_computer_meme.png (159KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla_rage_on_computer_meme.png
159KB, 510x512px
>>139107185
what the ever living fuck
i have never seen this video
oh my god
>>
>>139106807
It won't because our own people hate working class Londoners more than any other thing on earth and always has done.
>>
>>139107064
Yeah, I get all that.

But why haven't we (the normies, generally) seen this attack? All the data of White genocide is there for the world to see. We're becoming minorities in the lands our forefathers died to provide for us. We're being institutionally discriminated against by the institutions our forefathers suffered to create. Our women are starting to find joy in dating men who are not their fathers.

How has the White mind degraded to this point? We were smart/brave enough to conquer the world and then innovate everything of note, thus making it a marvel of modern science. I can't help but feel as if our ancestors would be extremely disappointed by our current state.
>>
>>139107565
>London was fine 2 or 3 years ago before the Brexit vote
No it wasn't, you just had your bloody eyes closed. London has been a colossal shithole for quite some time.
>>
>>139107185

Why does he say
"Am I racist no? Would I stop them entering my home? No."
It sounds like he's saying he would let them in of only he was asked.
Youve got 30 seconds to answer before I discard this video
>>
>>139107708
we haven't seen the end of London it will return one day probably through war.
>>
>>139108032
He's saying that the main reason he's angry is not because of the presence of foreigners itself, but because he was never asked if he wanted them there. He's angry because the decision about the future of his land was made for him, not by him.
>>
File: wg 6.jpg (87KB, 534x550px) Image search: [Google]
wg 6.jpg
87KB, 534x550px
>>139103013
challenging sweden for top spot

Nobody is saying that Africans in Africa will ever be a minority
Nobody is saying that Asians in Asia will ever be a minority.
So why are they saying Whites will be a minority in Britain in 2036?
And Sweden in 2024?
That’s because there’s MASSIVE non-White immigration in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries.
Because there’s a program of White geNOcide.
They say it’s “anti-racist” but it’s simply anti-White.
Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White.
>>
>>139107807
London is a great place to live if you're young and sociable. It still is. Your the one with your eyes closed mate.

Newsflash: every major western city has crime, minorities and high rent.
>>
>>139108073
There is always hope

Thanks anon
>>
>>139107434
>slavshit: FUCKING UK
>slavshit: FUCK OFF ALL ANGLOS!!!
>uk: your application to immigrate here has been declined
>slavshit: OMG MY LIFE IS RUINED !!!!!
>>
>>139108123

So what I said. He would let them in, he just wanted to be asked.
Cuck. Discarded.
>>
>>139108145
t. part of the problem and too young to remember having your own community
>>
>>139107757
Normies do see this attack. They see the terrorist attacks happening, they hear about how migrants get free housing, welfare, free healthcare etc. while native people who might be in a bad situation right now and need something like this don't get shit. They see it but until it happens to them they just don't care. That's the thing about normies, as long as they have the means to fund their mindless consumerism and materialism they don't give a shit what happens to their country or their countrymen.
>>
>>139106229
And risk actual (political) consequences? Nah.
>>
#1 archive normie news sitea
#2 Was someone drunk when they wrote that incoherent babble?
>>
>>139108145
>Newsflash: every major western city is a shithole
And nobody even cares. Sad.
>>
>>139103013
>white middel class men at the bottom
Gee, I wonder why he couldn't put (((white upper class men))) at the bottom, was if maybe because (((their))) influence is too great.
>>
>>139103013
Jizyah is now effective throughout the London city limits, allahu akbar.
>>
>>139103013

Good !

The more the (((police))) and the (((state))) show their hatred of the white race, the less is has powers over us

It's not like people need the police to fix their problem, violence is the key
>>
>>139108494
Froggo understands. Top froggo.
>>
>>139108123
>>139108294
Over 18's only.
Inviting someone into yor house isn't the same as letting your coutry be invaded. He wanted to be Govenor of India, so of course he didn't hate brown people.
>>
>>139108640
>Over 18's only.
What you on about? All I did was explain the intent behind his words. He wasn't angry at having foreigners in his land but having them brought in against his will.
>>
File: bateman.gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.gif
548KB, 255x184px
>>139108288
>decline slavshits
>import niggers and sand niggers
>get raped
This is my favourite show.
>>
>>139103013

Not long till the hospitals start doing this also.
>>
>>139108940
>Not long till the hospitals start doing this also.
Already fucking happens. A few years ago I accompanied my mum to hospital and the receptionist on the ward told us we had to go wait somewhere else. Turns out we had to go elsewhere because they'd decided to turn that ward in to a Muslim men only ward, and the Muslim men were spitting at anybody else who came in.
>>
>>139108808
Makes all the old criticisms about Poles coming in seem so fucking hilarious as you get to watch England become like a third world country with all the niggers.
>>
>>139109983
It baffles me how they keep coming here with all the following "BOLLOCKS"
>its not that bad
>some are integrated
>muzzies aren't a problem etc etc
>muh germanic jew queeen
Its like every single day now something different emerges that surpasses everything that has come before.
The bbc articles in ebonics was from yesterday i think.
>literally big black cock nation cuckistan tv
>>
>>139108288
Only gyppos and really low class scum go to the UK any more. Went to London recently, plane was 80% gyppo 20% degenerate provincial criminl. Enjoy!
>>
>>139108808
Dont give them shit, promote the exodus to the UK. Do you have any idea how many gyppo they have taken off our hands? Soon we wont need to genocide them, they will all be in Germany and england.
>>
>>139110226
You'd think they could at least learn from Americans that are used to the effects of immigrants.

Like in the US there's a reason why all the cities are infested with blacks, it's because blacks want to be around other blacks and they're a minority, so they gravitate towards cities with larger populations where they gradually start claiming neighborhoods as their own as whites leave.

Same shit is playing out in England now where the English can feel like things are still alright in the suburbs or rural regions, all the while those blacks, Muslims, and pajeets are congregating in their cities in larger and larger numbers. So soon they'll have the voting power to completely change their country similar to what almost happened here with Mexicans.
>>
Just called and say." Ooo boy dey pickin up dey rocks and dey throw dem at dey building. I be need police man right quick"
>>
>>139103013
Whats the honest opinion of non /pol/ brits on London and Khan.
>>
>>139105204

i thought london was a quarantine zone already?
>>
File: hq.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hq.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>139110760
>blacks
>voting
Theres something you need to know anon ...
>>
>>139106807
London is an embarrassment.

Brits, how do y'all feel about Londonistan?
>>
>>139103013

It's sad how a once mighty empire has completely fallen.
>>
>>139114943
betrayed
>>
>>139103013
>let's not help the only group of people who literally pay our wages
what did they mean by this?
>>
So much for law and order in Londonistan
>>
>>139103013
If that's how they treat whites now, imagine how they will treat whites when they are the minority. There's going to be whites crucified and displayed all down main street .
>>
>>139114797
They just require one charismatic speaker and bam, 100% turnout for blacks/muslims/asians.
>>
File: IMG_0226.jpg (147KB, 1024x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0226.jpg
147KB, 1024x825px
>>139103013
>>
>>139105984
not if they are white
>>
>>139107592
You have until December to get out before London's 911 happens. Ditch those old fags and get out. Make plans to get out of England completely. It's over.
>>
>>139107592
Dude, get the fuck out. I work with a guy who immigrated to the US. Get out. Fall back. Fight the battle where you can still buy arms.
>>
>>139103013
part + parcel
>>
>>139106765
London*
>>
>>139106900
We have more police per head of the population now than we did in the 1960s.
>>
>>139103174
Florida is comfy
>>
Not sure why pol is against this. Cuts have to be made, the government has to make savings in order to reduce the national debt. Police can't be everywhere at all times, they have to prioritise.
>>
File: Il9pbTv.jpg (132KB, 888x765px) Image search: [Google]
Il9pbTv.jpg
132KB, 888x765px
>>139103013
Enjoy your incipient, impending Sharia Law UKeks.
>>
>>139108145
>Newsflash: every major western city has crime, minorities and high rent.

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L
>>
>>139103013
also remember any form of self defense is utterly illegal and un-british
just tally ho and bum a fag while you wait for the bobbies in their lorry
>>
>>139114797
Blacks of course don't vote unless it's for a black guy, but the same situation with segregated communities of immigrants voting for their interests occurs with Hispanics.
>>
>>139103013
Ao we're supposed to take the law into our own hands now? Good shit.
>>
>>139103013
They're really kicking the white genocide into overdrive. Smells of desperation, (((they)))'re afraid
>>
>>139116130
They should be policing your feral niggers not unhappy brits
>>
Well then, White males should once more be allowed to own Guns

As the Police are no longer there to protect us
>>
The article says vulnerable not minorities. This is why DM is full of shit.
>>
>>139103013
Its pretty normal. Muslims conquered london and of course they now make it clear who's the new ruling class. Expect extra taxes for whites soon.
>>
>>139116617
Frankly im not interested in something thats rigged and has always been.
Its cringey to me how shills get everyone hyped about "politics" and "voting" .
What people here should focus on and have always been good with is finding the truth about it all and spreading it.
If the mods werent fucking faggots all of the following should be bannable :
>alex jew threads
>drumpf/hillary shilling
>white ppl btfo
>e-celeb/celeb crap
Instead they ban everything thats worth looking into : gamergate/darpa/social engineering/programming threads, exposing frauds , pizzagate threads , flat earth , religious threads , kikes and niggers hate threads.
Not to mention that the sliding is unreal
>>
There has never been a smear of shit as large as the one surrounded by the M25.

Honestly if you live there, sell up and move back to England. It gets worse every day.
>>
>>139103013
Pretend to have shit accent.
>>
I don't see a problem, other than for tourists.

There are no whites left in London.
>>
>>139118321
Or move out of London, what are you doing still living there?
>>
>>139117417
>the article says vulnerable, you twats
And with all things leftist, you have to use the leftist dictionary to understand what they are saying.

Immigrants = vulnerable
People of color = vulnerable
women = vulnerable
Lgbtqi-lmnop = vulnerable

This is codifying the SJW "intersectionality" bullshit.

A straight, white, male Christian = the most OPPRESSIVE

A black, lesbian Muslim = the most OPPRESSED.
>>
Jesus Christ Britbongs, there's no words to describe how wrong this is. Americans fought a rebellion over this shit, taxation without representation. You can't even rely on your law enforcement any more.
>>
>>139107351
This level of self delusion....astonishing.
>>
>>139103013

B-b-but I thought Brexit would let them take back control!

lmao
>>
>>139107031
>I don't know what their plans are for NZ

Fully SHEEPED.
>>
>>139103013
White men should pretend they don't speak English. Voila! Move from the bottom of the list to the top.

People need to stop whining about changes like this. Figure out how to flip and break whatever stupid things lefties dream up.
>>
>>139107351
Kek. Let it be known that it wasn't the Germans, the French or the Spanish that done the Anglo Saxons in, it was their own stupidity that killed them. I look forward to when the UK is declared a state of Pakistan.
>>
>>139115494
>They just require one charismatic speaker and bam, 100% turnout for litteraly anyone
>>
>>139108126

>Anti-Racist is a code for anti-White

How did this ever become the mantra of racially aware white people? Its not thought provoking or catchy. It even plays right into the idea of a big non-existant conspiracy with using "code words" and that makes people not take you seriously. We can do way better, how about, "Diversity equals less european-americans" "More cultures means less of yours" "More diversity, less equality" "Diversity is death"

Whatever white country you are in, you are a slave to those poor dumb brown faces who bother you in the store and on the street. Your government doesnt care about you, you are a tax base. A servantile, guilt ridden underclass, they keep you so busy working, your wife too, you both have to work to pay for everything. You dont have time to raise your kids; no, the state does that for you, and you can trust them not to teach your own flesh and blood to turn on you. "You shouldn't talk about the government that way daddy. My teacher said thats what bad guys sound like. You're not a bad guy, right, daddy?"

We could learn a thing from the feminists. We are clearly being fucked. And it isn't a good time. We should all withdraw our consent to being fucked. We should all withdraw our consent to being governed.
>>
>>139121138
Diversity is a one-way street.
>>
>>139106807
no it is not look at what happens in america, white people flee AND THE MINORITIES CHASE AFTER THEM. They have a continent, you have an island. If you flee to burbs, the local council will send small niggers to your schools, and pakis will buy houses and complain about hidden english racism.
>>
>>139118321
That won't work, changing your accent doesn't make you non-white. Add a serious tan on top of that though and you might have something. Actually that might be a real good idea, might be able blend and infiltrate them and cause their downfall from within, we need crypto-whites
>>
>>139107757
Don't you find it strange this stuff picked up steam right after collapse of the soviet union?

Either a lot of jews emigrated, or a lot of socialist professors emigrated, so all that trash fled and corrupted the west.
>>
>>139110226
Feels weird that all eastern capitals are native as fuck and burning the country's flag would literally make every fucker start shouting and running after you.

God bless our stupid redneck hooligans, they prove to be a better tool of suppression than anything.
>>
>>139103013
And now the police are half assing their own native's protection. Yo britbongs just when do you plan to do something about this problem that is slowly taking over your country.... literally. Your not even a priority to your own police force anymore.
>>
>>139121138
leftists love code words, they let them convict you as racist no matter what
>>
Ggoodbye, Moynihan see you later, we don't need your kind anymore! In a country that says We don't like the White males, doesn't that tell you something? Who's controlling the opinion to decide that we don't like the White males and we only want the White pussy? In other words, whose mind are we in?
>>
>>139103013

>tfw buying a place in one of the whitest wealthiest areas of the UK
>tfw one of the lowest crime rates
>tfw not much longer and I will have my firearms certificate

I shall no longer need coppers.
>>
Stop paying taxes, see how far the police get.
>>
>>139103013
at what point does the legal democratic process fail? Do y'all have true responsive representation? Or are y'all being forced to proceed with deep state narratives? Who exactly, is deciding what is right for the UK? Who is benefitting from this removal of the old rules?

I dunno, but it would seem the only way to address grievances now is war......
>>
>>139103174
>gay ass shit
Why do burgers speak like this?
>>
>>139127063
I've been wondering that came from myself.
>>
>>139103013
>be minority
>get regular police visits
Probably an excuse to keep them in check
>>
>>139127063
Heavy black influence
>>
>>139116994
This
>>
>>139103013
It's the UK, what's there to be surprised about?
>>
>>139103013
God damn if I were British it would I'd be rioting. How can any government agency really say that?
>>
>>139103013
Not sure why this is surprising to anybody. It has been this way with many other public services such as the NHS and benefits for a long time now.
>>
>>139103013
No one needs cucked police. In fact police either does nothing or messes with whites.

Whites should defend themselves in organisation.
>>
File: uk muslim welfare.jpg (462KB, 964x985px) Image search: [Google]
uk muslim welfare.jpg
462KB, 964x985px
>>139127878
>benefits

Why don't YOU live in a palace? :^)
>>
>>139103174
Florida is 52% white
>>
File: florida zika.png (192KB, 1172x595px) Image search: [Google]
florida zika.png
192KB, 1172x595px
>>139129271
>Florida is 52% white

Also, it's 100% zika.
>>
File: muhlvinas.jpg (355KB, 1318x1218px) Image search: [Google]
muhlvinas.jpg
355KB, 1318x1218px
>>139103013
I can feel it.
Soon.
>>
>>139118923
*autistic screeching*
>>
File: IMG_1377.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>139119031
I meant this one. Whatever.
>>
>>139130205
>>139130273

Look, there important thing here is to note that you TRIED. Ok? You TRIED, and that's all that matters to me.

I couldn't be prouder of you <3
>>
File: IMG_0444.jpg (875KB, 2128x3009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
875KB, 2128x3009px
>>139130464
Better watch it Aryan or we'll have another blood harvest.
>>
>>139108073
and when its over the entire (((elite))) class should be put up against a wall and shot.
>>
File: UKlondon.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
UKlondon.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>139103013
>>
>>139130589

I'm Bavarian, which is like Aryan^2 :^)
>>
>>139130589
What did the Romanovs do to cross (((them)))? Or were they just in the way?
>>
>>139103013
how is this not blatant oppression
>>
File: 1463454286053.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1463454286053.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
>>139103013
>Progressive stack in police enforcement
Not that it matters. London doesn't have any whites in that city anyways.
>>
>>139103013
Someone should start a petition to have Craig Mackey removed from his position for making this remark.
>>
>>139103013

It is pretty simple. White men have to stand up and fight. It will not take long before they are a minority. When they become a minority it will be a slaughterhouse.
>>
File: 1503246192431.jpg (114KB, 1242x986px) Image search: [Google]
1503246192431.jpg
114KB, 1242x986px
>>139103174
Bro, don't invite faggy tea-niggers to Florida.
>>
>>139103013
>white men btfo
>news
>>
File: SmuggieTrollPolBtfo.jpg (96KB, 752x690px) Image search: [Google]
SmuggieTrollPolBtfo.jpg
96KB, 752x690px
>>139103013
>white males BTFO
Pretentious retarded douche!

sage
>>
File: 1482208112699.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482208112699.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>139129191
is this real...
>>
>>139103013
Just put on a comedy Indian accent when you phone up the police.
>>
File: 1501758681486.png (322KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501758681486.png
322KB, 468x750px
>>139132471

UK is the most cucked country in Europe BY FAR. No other country even comes close.
>>
>>139124424
We might be dumber and savage but westerners are like eunuchs or domesticated pigs.
>>
>>139106607
Being wealthy
>>
>>139106607
Social media and everyone having camera phones has ruined any potential uprisings. Public lynchings are impossible now.
>>
>>139103294
>>139131305
You're right. You should just import more Cubans instead.
>>
>>139103013
How is that not a race-based bias?
>>
>>139103013
don't know what is sadder... The fact that is is actually happening or that I'm not surprised by it anymore.
>>
>>139103013
isn't that racist?
>>
File: 1503692619317.jpg (27KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
1503692619317.jpg
27KB, 288x252px
>>139103013
Well, there goes equal protection under the law.
>>
>>139133006
>cubans

less ugly, better dental care, less likely to vote for communism (because they ran away from it).
>>
>>139103013
that's so blatant but you won't hear a peep about it from the same leftists sperging out about the Arpaio pardon
>>
>>139103013
Why are non-English speakers even allowed in Britain? Like what the fuck.
>>
>>139133793

So toilet scubbers won't feel excluded.
>>
>>139107031
I woulden't even worry about New Zealand. If Europe, America and Australia get mongrelized tiny countries like New Zealand won't even matter. They're chinking New Zealand as well btw.
>>
>>139131050
In the way and they hated them.
>>
>>139103013
>dailymail
The entire article could be fabrication.
>>
>>139107031
Nz is riced, look it up
>>
File: image.gif (17KB, 313x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
17KB, 313x339px
>>139103013
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>https://youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>>
>>139134077
Why is there a unicorn on on that blazon ?
>>
File: 1502331824256.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502331824256.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>139103174
Already here anon. Feels good to be a part of the master race.
>>
>>139103013
Note how they say white MIDDLE CLASS men, and not white RICH men.

Sue him for classism and human rights violations.
>>
>>139106542

There are plenty of revolting people in Britain.
>>
>>139135531

lmao never change, australia <3
>>
>>139135531
Can confirm.
>>
>>139138105

Fuck off.
>>
>>139115554
I can't leave grandad
>>
>>139103013
Haha, good thing i'm not middle class then innit.
>>
File: 1467410847555.jpg (88KB, 988x867px) Image search: [Google]
1467410847555.jpg
88KB, 988x867px
You should have never opposed the eternal Kraut, bongs. You could have had it all but you blew it.

YOU BLEW IT.
>>
living in uk must be depressing as fuck, short of 2nd amendment remedies there's nothing to be done about this sort of stuff and more and more of it keeps happening
>>
>>139134628
It's Scotland's national animal.
>>
>>139103013
What Khan is doing is consolidating the muslims in London and making everyone else leave. Multiculturalism, ha! good joke.
>>
File: 250px-Mrs._Vanderbilt.png (133KB, 250x372px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Mrs._Vanderbilt.png
133KB, 250x372px
>londoners
>speaking english

FAHK'N 'ELL M8
>>
>>139138850
>Scotland's national animal
jesus christ it's real. i kinda want to look into why a not-animal is their national animal, but i probably wont. i suppose wales has a god damn dragon too
>>
>>139138806
like i understand why you'd say that. but it isn't, at all. i have a really comfy life. The article is a proposal, so it hasnt been put into action yet and there is a lot of resistance to it from politicians. I have a good job that pays well, good services and live in a nice area. But hey, keep forming your world views solely based from /pol/.
>>
>>139139277
Rough gist: http://www.scotsman.com/heritage/people-places/scottish-fact-of-the-week-scotland-s-official-animal-the-unicorn-1-2564399
>>
File: 1502014662078m.jpg (110KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502014662078m.jpg
110KB, 699x1024px
>>139103013
Could someone explain to me how they would be able to tell if you're white or not? Do they guess based on accent? Just say you're a minority or something.
>>
>>139139567
How free do you feel. To say what you want to say. Compared to the 90s?
>>
>>139139791
i know, on that front, its shit. But other than that? my life is comfortable. I think its a mixture of US PC culture mixed with European/British socialist laws - makes for this type of shit
>>
>>139139655
Very similar looking to Middle Earth. Wait were elves actually hyperboreans that left Earth?
>>
No way this is real. How can you justify prioritizing crime by race?
>>
>>139140165
Close. They were actually doggers; an early predecessor to the now well known doggo.
>>
The uk is fucked.
>Newcastle screen on the green showing bbc news
>child abuse in Newcastle comes up no one gives it two flying fucks

Makes me sick also check out what that kid said who got blasted in Manchester good fucking lad
>>
>>139140016
My life is comfortable too. But for how long? How long till the whole atmosphere is south Africa
It's not good enough. I won't accept Soviet censorship I won't accept S.A. style gated communities. It all spits in grandads living eye
Fuck what they've done to london. You think anywhere will be exempt or there will ever be a limit? That they'll stop? That you'll be ok if you just live in a certain area and keep your head down. Wake up
>>
File: 1496251869707.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496251869707.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>139140165
Oh shit and dwarves were the gray aliens living in tunnels. Shit it all adds up
>>
File: 1493312532807.jpg (137KB, 1024x871px) Image search: [Google]
1493312532807.jpg
137KB, 1024x871px
>>139103013
>>139103104
So basically as the population and level of crime rises as with the level of savage "refugees" increases, the police are downsizing? And their solution to further decrease expenses is to prioritize non English speakers as a priority?

This is funny. I understand the elderly part. But I don't understand how they determine non English speakers are more vulnerable unless they are secretly hinting that they know immigrants commit the majority of crime in the town and they know they'll require more police force. I still don't get the fact that England is increasing in population every day, and this is disregarding the fact that those increasing the population are violent savages, the government is attempting to downsize the police force. It didn't make sense. Unless they are all cucks and actively support the Muslim rape gangs.
>>
>>139140540
Go to cities etc and you'll see white people living on the streets and you'll see immigrants living on welfare.
>>
>>139103013
>Met Police has had to make 600m of savings
>launch 1.7m social media hate crime unit
https://www.london.gov.uk/press-releases/mayoral/mayor-launches-unit-to-tackle-online-hate-crime

Remember, when they say "social media hate crime" they are actually saying "white people saying any criticism about non-whites".

You won't be investigated if you say to kill white men.
>>
>>139127063
imitating niggers
>>
File: 1489975688800.jpg (139KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1489975688800.jpg
139KB, 1368x1026px
so is anybody going to tell me how they'll tell if you're white over the phone? this shit isnt going to happen; the chief just put his foot in his mouth.
>>
>>139140307
It's ok if it's Whites at the end of the stick.
This is what equality looks like :^)
>>
>>139103013
it happens because people let it.
that is all there is to it
>>
>>139106542
Because the media controls public opinion and the media is controlled by Jews. The government could potentially do something about the media but unfortunately they, too, are controlled the Jews.
>>
File: ca8.jpg (85KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ca8.jpg
85KB, 300x300px
>>139135531
cheeky m8
>>
>>139140307
Because the police have limited resources so they're prioritizing based on who's most vulnerable. Some sandnigress who doesn't speak English getting abused by her husband doesn't get to see the police? She gets beaten to death. Some FUCKING WHITE MALE doesn't have the police come and see him about his stolen laptop? He grumbles and waits until tomorrow.
>>
>>139131176
He will probably be 'dancing' at the NHC tomorrow
>>
File: pap.jpg (9KB, 179x281px) Image search: [Google]
pap.jpg
9KB, 179x281px
>>139144715
...and if the call comes in from a white man being harrassed by migrant men? in London?
>>
>>139140907
I live in london. It's ground zero for the rest of the country. I've seen the way they operate with regards to housing
>>
>>139144998
Have a guess. The motto of The Met is 'Protecting Diversity '
>>
>>139145282
>The Met
The museum in NY?
>>
>>139103013
These people need shooting.
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.