[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North India

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: _97530406_mediaitem97530405.jpg (12KB, 320x203px) Image search: [Google]
_97530406_mediaitem97530405.jpg
12KB, 320x203px
I fucking hate north Indians and their absolute autism they give us all a fucking bad name, All of them are shit Sikhs, Bengals, Gujarati's all of them. When is Kerala going to be free from these shitskins again?
>>
>>139099977
If this is the whitest part of India I don't even want to imagine what happens in the absolute shitskin Dravidian south.
>>
>>139100108
Well its more civilized than the north...
>>
>>139100108
Only tn is full Dravidian though Karnataka Andhra are a bit mixed with Marathi's while Kerala is mixed with Christians and Muslims from the middle east
>>
>>139100108
Dravidian South is far better, more educated and cultured actually.
>>
You go to Uttar Pradesh and there is nothing but poverty there, people sleeping on the fucking streets with torn clothes in enormous numbers. Its embarrassing to watch. It really looks bad on entire nation.

I really wish we had a leader and a political system that grants him total control of all states invariably. Individual state politics in India are total mess, they cater to all kinds of minorities, castes, and religious groups for votes. All it means in the end is that corruption at every step. The Nation really a overhaul of its system. Ironically, this is not much different from the US presidential system where the president is cucked by the congress. I mean look at Trump's run so far. SAD!
>>
>>139100406
There are brahmins in tamil nadu.

t. tam brahm, i.e. the ethnic group with the highest IQ in the subcontinent.
>>
File: IMG-20170826-WA0000.jpg (129KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170826-WA0000.jpg
129KB, 720x1280px
>>139100284
Wait till Rajnikanth dies... Shots going to be swell then...
>>
>>139103078
>the self-proclaimed godman was convicted for rape
>>
>>139102415
Get aids and die Aravindan Thanenthiran
>>
>>139100997
> he thinks centralization will make these problems less, not worse

kekkonen
>>
>>139103671
If its a secular leader we're talking about, I see no reason why this won't work. Infact, historically whenever a nation was too fractured, too divided internally, it has taken a strong dictatorship that united them as a single nation. Look at China, do you think China would've been this big a country today, if it was a fractured democracy like India?
>>
>>139100997
Whats Mumbai like, I might be moving there with my company to train your lads
>>
>>139100485
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fc9_1493803936
>Dravidians are better
>>
>>139099977
What are you doing about it?
Are you ready to fight for it?
If not then you should promptly gonkill yourself. Us northerners are more strong and genetically superior to you southniggers. If it comes to it, we'll annihilate you completely. Only the best of your females will be kept as sex slaves for the brave fighters of the north.
>>
>>139104570
A secular leader like him.
Kek I thought you guys have higher IQ , but so far its wrong.
A country can never flourish if it is ruled by a foreign ruler . ((((Including his son)))).
Sorry , I don't want a foreign monoloid as my PM who can't even talk properly.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (19KB, 514x286px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
19KB, 514x286px
>>139108540
Forgot to add pic.
Vaddakam
>>
>>139104804
You mean Bombay?
>>
>>139104804
>mumbai
It is a bretty good place . Lots of chicks , fine weed etc.
Just don't fuck with Marathi niggers. They are worse than South Indians.
>>
>>139106006
fuuuuccccckkkkkk
oh my god
what the fuck
>>
>>139099977
Damn. I guess being a cult leader is more profitable than streaming tekken.
>>
>>139109189
kek
>>
>>139108955
South Indians are worse , way-way worse than niggers and chinks .
So much for a literate state .
You tell me , do they looked literate to you?
Its nothing but Communist propaganda to make the world think that communism is better in every way.

Every study they show ,every news they show to the western world is nothing but a lie. A lie , to make people subconsciously think that Communism is right.

Screen cap this , spread it every board you can . This id nothing but a Antifa propaganda . If you subconsciously thought that Communism is good becasue muh literacy, muh no street shitters , then (((they))) have won over you , my white friend.
Don't let the Jews win , spread this to every thread you can , or the day is no longer far when /pol/ becomes a Jewish/Communist board.
>>
Bump for justice
>>
god, is there are race in the world more vile and disgusting than the dravidian subhuman? even negros are more human than them
>>
>>139110739
They are equivalent to chinks . They even have small group marriages to keep their blood line pure just like in GOT.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170826-181057.png (256KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170826-181057.png
256KB, 720x1280px
>>139111416
Pic related.
>>
>>139108422
Haha. Amen brother. Shitskin dravidians ki bund maar deni hai
>>
>>139104804
One half of Mumbai is really really great. I'll just leave it at that.

>>139106006
Illiterate rurals live in all 3rd world nations. This video doesn't tell you much.

And Listen you gotta understand...Dogs in some or most 3rd world countries, especially in rural places are vermin, they bring disease like rabies, parvo-virus, kill farm animals like chickens (food supply), and poop and trash places where people live, and some dogs are aggressive. There's no animal control like what you are used to in the U.S., there's hardly any medication to cure livestock from transferred diseases. Its a battle to get people to care about human rights, animal rights are always going to take the backseat. If most of you are disgusted by rats, then the same concept applies to rural people.

And the Chinese eat/consume stray dogs,in a boiling method, slaughtering, sterilizing, and skinning all at the same time. Animals eat other animals in the same cruel way, why is this any different? Because we human use tools to kill? Unless you're a vegan, are you even qualified to complain about this?
>>
>>139110877

well..that settles that
>>
>>139103078
>Gurmeet

Does he like good cuisine?
>>
The north indians usually hate South Indians because the south is still maintains pure race, while much of the north is the product of Mughal era muslim rape. Look at a Pakistani scum and North Indian, can you tell the difference? You can't, because they are all muslim rape babies. Their forefathers and ancestral grandmothers were all slaves to the mughals. Neither the Mughals nor the kingdoms before that ever managed to subdue and rule the south. Watch this short video below, its even mentioned how nobody ever conquered the South kings....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs
>>
Reminder that most poverty is in n*rth In*Dia
No surprise that the most Dravidian states and to a large extent Sri Lanka (heavy Dravidian admixture) are the most developed areas.
>>
>>139099977
Most dalits are there.
Dalit=gypsy.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.