[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Native Americans found America. Colombus did nothing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

The Native Americans found America. Colombus did nothing.
>>
Native Americans are related to Siberian mongols.
>>
This is one of the shittiest recurring bait threads on /pol/.
>>
We didn't immigrate, we conquered. fuck off commie
>>
>>139099260
sage faggots sage
>>
Injuns aren't human, Canada didn't have any civilization until the British arrived here.
If you move to a tropical island and some birds told you to leave would you? No I'd shoot the birds that's my land now
>>
File: Soultrean.jpg (90KB, 195x662px) Image search: [Google]
Soultrean.jpg
90KB, 195x662px
>>139099260
>>
>>139099260
Columbus first "discovered" what is now known as the Bahamas.

That picture is USA's "natives" who are classifed as "Silvids" a subrace different from Canada's Indians or Latin American Indians.

Different as in they are Eurasian.
>>
File: thinkign.jpg (14KB, 118x121px) Image search: [Google]
thinkign.jpg
14KB, 118x121px
>illegal immigration is bad when white people did it into america
>but it's good when spics do it into america
>literally saying that illegal immigration causes genocide
>but it's ok because it's from a leftist angle
thinking emoji??????
>>
File: chasing-down-3.jpg (49KB, 610x320px) Image search: [Google]
chasing-down-3.jpg
49KB, 610x320px
>>139099444
checked
>>
>>139099260
>The Native Americans found America

And shortly began killing each other over land. True story.
>>
>>139099260
>The Native Americans found America.
The Native Americans were nomads, native to Siberia. They didn't found squat, they were just relocating here and there, to follow their prey. That is why they had tents and no permanent settlements.
>>
>>139099260
even if, the Europeans that colonized the Americas, brought with them most of the fruit and wheat cultures, that werent native to America. White Settlers literaly Terraformed the americas over the span of 200 years. This is one of the biggest archievements in human history that is never talked about. You could call it the eight wonder of the world.
Those Migrants today are literaly just marching here to suck the european welfare state dry.
If you really want to compare These two Groups, you are a Retard even for commie standards
>>
>>139099260
i was born here faggot.
we grew here you flew here.

Fuck Off we're Full
>>
>>139099260
Colombus never sat foot on America (what is know today as USA) anyways.

Fucking retarded Americans
>>
How can it technically be "illegal" when there was no law nor a nation state or any other kind of organized community to enforce it?
>>
>>139099260
Natives are from mongolia
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.