[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when did moors become real?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1487041483327.png (266KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1487041483327.png
266KB, 640x426px
like i never heard of these so called "Moors", i realized nobody has really knew they existed until recently. I feel like they are just some made up history, like We Wuz Kangz Nigga. i asked many people about them and they don't really seem to know the any type of culture about them or the origins of how they came to be, and even Arabs, are denying the exists of these so called moors. apparently they never existed until a few years ago. makes me think.
>>
>>139099045
they are originally (generally) people from morocco and/or turks/muslims who are described as "dark" by dark i mean someone from egypt or the middle east. They have been around for thousands of years and historical treatise reference them. They are in king arthurs tales and lots of classical art.

Niggers found out about the concept and KANGZ them as well. morocco and libya and egypt are in africa therefore KANGZ.
>>
>>139099045
Are you saying that people took private accounts and inflated them into a full blown movement in order to further a political view.

Why....that's ridiculous
>>
>>139099045
"Mohr" was German for Moor. It used to mean only the Islamic invaders of Spain (Mauren), but quickly changed to cover all kinds of darkies.

Compare Spanish "el moro" which still means only Islamic invaders, if I'm correct.
>>
>>139099045
>amerilard education

Do you atleast know what the Reconquista is?
>>
Muslims love that BBC
>>
>>139099508
If you think they just came out of nowhere, the 1775 novel by Thomas Attwood Digges :The Adventures of Alonso" climaxes with Alonso being sold into Moorish slavery and almost ass raped by his owner before Alonso kills him. He is saved by the testimony of a former slave who married and "converted to her turkish religion" I have a 1943 copy.
>>
>>139099824
YOU RUINED THE JOKE!!!!

Also yeah: we know about moorish slavery
>>
File: 1498522144936.png (100KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498522144936.png
100KB, 320x320px
>>139099994
>>139099824
>book based on fiction
>jew telling me to believe in it
hmm which one.
>>
>>139099045
Never heard of El Cid?
>>
File: DHSC4fTWsAANBbU.jpg (125KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
DHSC4fTWsAANBbU.jpg
125KB, 1080x720px
Yep there have never been dark muslims who look like Arabs.. YEP Just ignore the country filled with them.
>>
>>139100644
Look at him...he's the Moore now.
>>
>>139099045
Wut? Moors are mentioned in Shakespeare plays.
>>
We were taught about them fairly soon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Br%C3%A8che_de_Roland
Doesn't surprise me that Americans doesn't know about them desu, it's kind of useless to know about that if you're not European or something
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.