[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sjw endgame? Are we already there?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Well, we all know that the end game for sjw's is a totalitarian state akin to ingsoc's oceania in 1984.

My question is, do you think we are already there?

What made me think this is all this punishment for "wrongthink" going on. James damore getting fired from google etc etc. And I just saw that in the uk some kid got punishment for "misgendering" a classmate.
Like what the fuck, how can a kid understand what transgender is. I bet the classmate he "misgendered" has tranny parents who are forcing their ideology on the kid. That's child abuse.

Anyway, do you think we are already in the sjw endgame? Or is it gonna get much, much worse.

I'm worried that it is going to get so much worse in the next few years.
>>
Also with all this erasing past relics going on. Toppling statues in the us. Melting viking artifacts for scrap metal in sweden.

Sjws want a year zero.
>>
>>139095397
It's going to get much worse.
>>
File: 1498446463169.jpg (415KB, 1024x669px)
1498446463169.jpg
415KB, 1024x669px
>>139095397
The ride never ends
>>
File: 1491015247859.jpg (60KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1491015247859.jpg
60KB, 600x395px
Its going to get much, much worse.

Normie conservatives only care about muh munneee and will agree with whatever insanity as long as they continue to keep avoiding paying more in taxes and being invited to fancy dinner parties hosted by faggoty liberals.

Dissident right is also in disarray and a large portion of it still thinks Nazi LARPing is a good idea.
>>
>>139095397
Their current goal is South Korea. Read about what's happening there to be horrified.
>>
>>139095499
They are already trying to push a new historical time measurement, trying to get rid of AD and BC which ive always known it as involving Christ. They want a "Before Common Era" Term (B.E.C)
>>
>>139095499
What!? The svensker svin are doing what!?
>>
File: 38825_yuruyuri.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
38825_yuruyuri.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>139095397
The amount of people that are disgusted by all this sjw bullshit is increasing every day.

Think of it as a pendulum, Europe swung right around 1930-1950 then shortly after that it started swinging left. fast foward to 2017 and everyone is getting pissed off with people looking for new things to be irrationally offended by.

worst that will come of this is you'll stop seeing gender signs on toilet doors and we'll have to start sharing toilets.
>>
File: ALT-WHITE.jpg (483KB, 1925x1488px) Image search: [Google]
ALT-WHITE.jpg
483KB, 1925x1488px
big sister too
>>
File: IMG_8152.jpg (27KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8152.jpg
27KB, 301x168px
>>139095397
It will be darkest just before dawn
>>
>>139099168
A Swedish anon said that It is not about politics but it's because the artifacts are completely ruined by rust and basically scraps, there is more to know about this but i cant remember the details.
>>
>>139099820
but they do have some good ones though right?
>>
>>139099648
this is what I'm thinking. they won't get away with pulling a 1984; more people are realizing that more and more. the only reason were still here is because your average person isnt aware of all this shit because your average person isn't paying attention to tumblr internet cliques like antifa
>>
>>139099125
They've already succeeded in that. I rarely see BC and AD in newer history books.
>>
>>139095397
Now is the quintessential time to stock up on supplies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.