[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post personal red pill experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Illustrator-Harold-Anderson-02.jpg (148KB, 750x953px) Image search: [Google]
Illustrator-Harold-Anderson-02.jpg
148KB, 750x953px
>Be me at 13
>Libfag
>Young and ignorant little shit
>Falling into Marxist ideology
>Loving the hammer and sickle
>Mother forces me to go to church
>Go to traditional southern church in Florida, reluctantly
>Listen to sermon
>Pastor gives a firery sermon about communism
>Calls it the ultimate evil and threat to America
>Denounces it as unholy and evil
>Expressed his love for this country and freedom
>Is a proud American Patriot, mixing his love of God with his love of this country
>Continues about how America is and always must be the land of Hope and freedom
>Crowd is cheering
>"God bless you and God bless America"

Never before had I been so captivated by words. Years after I still think about his sermon everyday. His undying love for America and Christ. It brings me back to a time when America had morality, decency, respect and honor.
>>
>>139093795
Jewish shills on /pol/ the likes of which ive never seen before.
>>
>>139093795
> start working
> notice every black employee never shows up on time and is always stealing shit from the store. That or half the time they don't even show up to work.

> finally move out I to an apartment
> 6 nig nogs above us in a two bedroom apartment
> they are constantly dropping shit as if drunk all the time
> one day their 6 year old daughter is pissing off the balcony
> they frequently forget about their laundry being left in the dryer
> based ex military white guy called them niggers aloud on the parking lot because they wouldn't move out of his spot

All in all, I'm extremely startled at how true everything is about them, I was thinking it was mainly a cultural thing but apparently not, as such they are a type of subhuman to be held to the standard of a child.

Don't get me wrong I've met a lot of cool black people that I like but I doubt any of the ones without white adimixure have a chance at sustaining civilization.
>>
>>139093795
So you traded Marxism for Fascism? Bad choice anon.
>>
> Be me
> Meet an actualy black person
> Mfw literally all stereotypes are true
>>
File: disgruntled tuck.jpg (28KB, 598x599px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled tuck.jpg
28KB, 598x599px
>>139096078
are you being ironic or are you really this much of a faggot?
>>
>>139093795
You were better off as a Marxist.
>>
>>139100480
this
>>
>>139096078
>So you traded Marxism for Fascism?
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me
>>
>>139100480
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>139094732
It is a cultural thing, a very self enforced cultural thing.
Basically they decided that black is their whole identity, and they will do everything they believe a black person does, like a bunch of black robots.
>>
>>139093795
Go and give gift or something to this good pastor.
>>
File: lajvyoY.jpg (20KB, 343x414px) Image search: [Google]
lajvyoY.jpg
20KB, 343x414px
>>139093795
>>
>>139100398
I'm really this much of a faggot.
>>
>>139101059
I wish I could. I moved from Florida to Texas a while ago. I do have a friend who still lives in that area, maybe I can try to do something through him.
>>
>>139093795
>Was raised neo-conservative
>Saw how the few black people in my school acted
>Princess Boya and Prince Boya, siblings
>Went to the semi-ghetto area across the free-way for some boyscout trip
>Get punched in the face for not letting some black kid take extra candy
>Join military and see how black people and women behave in the military
>Dorms were evacuated at 6AM one day because someone taped a plastic bag to another persons door that said "You pranked me good but I got you back with an IED"
>You cant make this shit up, it ruined my 6 hours of sleep before my next shift because EOD had to be called in on a Saturday morning
>See they both get preferential treatment when it comes to promotions and evaluations
>Start coming to /pol/ while in the military
>First big redpill was learning that while Israel is an enemy of my enemy, that doesnt make us friends
>Then this election just rapid fired redpills at everyone
>CIA/FBI/NSA being THIS politicized was a major shock to me
>>
File: OBDM Podcast d.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OBDM Podcast d.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>
>Be me
>Afrikaner
>Grow up in rubbish filled SA
>See the history and culture get demolished every day

Kind of a constant redpill rather than a singular experience honestly.

Well
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.