[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has the world's best military?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: wow.jpg (59KB, 901x460px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
59KB, 901x460px
You can't pick USA because
>pic related
US aircraft and ships now crashing once a week.. what's going on? Cyber warfare?
>>
Norway
>>
Israel, whether you like or hate the jews; their military is prestige.
>>
>>139093407
The USA.
anyone who says otherwise is delusional. It's the same reason why we're the world police, it's the same reason why we are the greatest country in the world. it is the same reason why every country in the world belongs to america.
Assuming no nuclear weapons are used. I believe without a doubt, that america could conquer the entire planet if it wanted. not only due to its massive technological advantage. but because of the fact that invading america, is simply impossible.
>>
>>139094248
ok lets see.. PACOM earlier stated NK missiles were complete failures when SK military immediately stated they actually travelled 250km.
>PACOM later had to retract and edit their statement to the same as SK's one
What next? NK launches ICBM and it hits Guam since PACOM stated it was just a test and there was no threat.
>>
>>139094420
America literally has a laser nuclear defense system. NK will not be able to hit us with one shittily made nuke.
>>
>>139094248
>The USA.
>anyone who says otherwise is delusional.
>we are the greatest country in the world.
>every country in the world belongs to america.
>america could conquer the entire planet if it wanted.
>invading america, is simply impossible.

Curb your nationalism you daft cunt, your '''''empire''''' is on its way out.
>>
>>139094766
You never had a empire to begin with, what makes you think you know anything about them?
>>
File: 383917.jpg (173KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
383917.jpg
173KB, 2000x1922px
>>139094904
>autistic screeching

Who cares about Belgium kek, I don't. Still whiter than you though.
>>
>>139093407
>everyone crashing
its all your fault ya gob
>>
>>139094766

t. drunk Trappiste monk
>>
>>139095092
Have fun with your rapefugee's.
>>
>>139093407
You don't even have to be a citizen to join the military. It's the largest welfare program in human history
>>
File: 0740780001457141214_filepicker.jpg (31KB, 635x445px) Image search: [Google]
0740780001457141214_filepicker.jpg
31KB, 635x445px
>>139093407
>during a training mission

Suuuuure it was
>>
>>139094248

Yeah no one could invade us, but i also doubt we would be conquering Russia or China anytime soon either.
>>
>>139094248
This, only jealous non-Americans believe the US isn't superior.
>>
>>139093407
women in the military. there is a man who is shaking with a report in his hand 6 miles underground praying nobody finds it.
>>
File: 1503627279818.jpg (156KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503627279818.jpg
156KB, 960x960px
>>139093407
It's still the USA; you sextuple nigger faggot jewish dumbass pants on head retarded autisitic leper short manlet sloth from the goonies looking ass reatard with light up sketchers fucking sperg-out eating cheese fries alone at the mall with a backpack full of anime shop plushies goofball fuckin' getting mad in your middle school cuz they ran outta shitty 40-cent cheeseburgers so you gotta have th spicy chicken patty fit-havin with a service dog who shits in the hall way dumbass lookin gay boy.
>>
>>139093407
God's punishment for being assholes?
>>
>>139093407
It's to be expected with the scale of US imperialist operations. Of course there is a crash every week when you have literally thousands of war machines used at any time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.