[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAILY RELIGION OF PEACE HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 40247190_303.jpg (35KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
40247190_303.jpg
35KB, 700x394px
>Knife attacks on soldiers, police in Brussels and London

>A man armed with a machete has been shot dead after attacking soldiers in the Belgian capital."We believe that it is a terrorist attack." She said the man had shouted "Allahu Akbar" twice before launching his assault

>An hour later in London, two police officers were assaulted by a man with a knife outside Buckingham Palace.

http://m.dw.com/en/knife-attacks-on-soldiers-police-in-brussels-and-london/a-40246684
>>
File: 200% Disgust.png (739KB, 1251x713px) Image search: [Google]
200% Disgust.png
739KB, 1251x713px
>>139093298
Unacceptable, send this person back to reconditioning camp.
>>
>>139093298
ISIS NO!
Stop with this idea of attacking people who deserve it and go back to killing random Joes in the street!
>>
>>139093298

Part and Parcel, m8.
>>
Pic of suspect.
>>
>>139093917
Fucking Sadiq I swear....
>>
>>139093494
Belgian soldiers deserve to get stabbed? What?
>>
>>139094457
He means soldiers in general I guess,??
>>
>>139093298
part and parcel of traitors opening borders to enemies
errday
>>
>>139094457
Soldiers and police are the only ones standing between people butchering the global elite that is enslaving us so yeah, they all deserve to die for betraying the volk and siding with the corrupt for few shekels.
>>
>>139093298
>A man armed with a machete has been shot dead after attacking soldiers in the Belgian capital."We believe that it is a terrorist attack." She said the man had shouted "Allahu Akbar" twice before launching his assault

WHAT THE FUCK YOU CANT KEEP KILLING PEOPLE FOR PRACTICING THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFES I THOUGHT EUROPE WAS A TOLERANT NATION
>>
File: Jacobreesmogg.jpg (16KB, 220x238px) Image search: [Google]
Jacobreesmogg.jpg
16KB, 220x238px
>>139093298

Police officer here. Just came on shift at 9, we're planning to release the "knife man" around 10.30 am.

It was a case of mistaken identity, which is a bit embarrassing for the officers that beat him up, but what do you expect if you have a sword on the back seat of your car and stop outside Buckingham palace. He is a prominent and well known conservative Member of Parliament who was taking his sword from his parliamentary office to his home in Somerset following a request by the office of the Speaker to have it removed from the palace of Westminister during the recess. The MP was simply at Buckingham Palace to "gaze upon the majesty of our monarchy" as he put it and thought that as a humble servant of the crown when people saw it was him in the car nobody would mind about him parking on double yellow lines.
>>
>>139098391
Seems legit
>>
UPDATE

The sand nigger shot in Belgium has died in the hospital

In another incident someone threw a Molotov at a police station
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.