[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest Critique of Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: trump_flag_hug.png (256KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump_flag_hug.png
256KB, 640x360px
What is your favorite and least favorite thing that has happened under Trump's presidency?
>>
I'll start.

Favorite: Nominating Judge Neil Gorsuch

Least favorite: Neocon fuckery in the middle east.
>>
File: 1491717217363.png (273KB, 577x387px) Image search: [Google]
1491717217363.png
273KB, 577x387px
>>139089589
favourite: Gorsuch appointment to SCOTUS
least favourite: pretty much everything else
>>
>>139089589
Don't agree with full transgender ban
> implying a reverse Caitlyn Jenner couldn't run down an al-Qaeda stronghold with boosted T and weird man legs with boosted feminine wind resistance
>>
>Favourite
Reveal the news media for all their political biases, deceit and lies. Something which benefits me I guess.

>Least favourite
Probably Petraeus and Mcmaster in his administration.
>>
I was a full Trump supporter since he announced running. Can't do it anymore. This shit has become a circus.
>>
>>139089589
Favorite: couldn't think of one

Least favorite: transgender ban
>>
>>139089870
Except the trannies are mostly there to use the military as a social welfare program, and get the tranny conversion paid for by the tax money.
>>
>>139089945
why the fuck are you here
>>
>>139089977
I do not agree with them using our money for their transitioning, i only disagree with not letting them in
>>
>>139089977
Please do not refer to us as trannies.
>>
>>139089977
It costs very little. Trump could literally skip mar-a-lago one time and it's paid for. It's about discrimination plain and simple.
>>
>>139090019
I'm a masochist.
>>
>>139089838
Could you be more specific in regards to least favorite? Genuinely curious.
>>139089870
What about your favorite aspect?
>>139089884
I picked different ones, but I agree with both points.
>>139089908
Troll post?
>>139089945
Not a single thing you've liked?
>>
>>139090100
I don't know about that. There is also the matter of them not being combat effective, during their tranny periods they are relieved from combat duties, and is basically on free welfare money in that time.

You are pretty much paying for a bunch of dick less soldiers who can't fight for you.
>>
>>139090128
Shut the fuck up trap.
We will call you degenrates "trannies" as much as it pleases us.
Now kys like 38% of your kind.
>>
>>139090258

No, it's not a Troll post. I honestly had high hopes for Trump. It's a fucking shitshow. I have no clue what "Maga" even means anymore
>>
>>139090258
No. I am vehemently opposed to Trump. I liked when repeal and replace failed :)
>>
>>139090336
Trans Lives Matter
>>
File: IMG_7188.png (324KB, 634x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7188.png
324KB, 634x857px
Favorite: destruction of MSM narratives via social media
Least: They offed Mooch too fast
>>
>>139090541
>trusting social media over the MSM

wew lad
>>
>>139090396
Fair enough.
>>139090541
RIP Mooch.
>>
>>139089589

Favorite: Hillary losing
Least Favorite: Jeff Sessions
>>
>>139090437
That statement is false, since 1/3 of trannies end at the end of a rope. Even your kind don't believe this bullshit.
>>
>>139090771
Maybe the numbers wouldn't be so high if people like the president would stop discriminating against us. It's scary just leaving the house where I live.
>>
The transgender ban is sensible considering the suicide rate in the military is already high. Half of all trannies try to kill themselves. Put them in the military and I don't think that suicide rate is going to go down.

Also, they're freaks and if I was a soldier I wouldn't want to deal with retard delusional freaks and all the drama and bullshit around their delicate feefees and the enemy at the same time. I'd start to see the degeneracy on my own side every day and start to wonder who I'm fighting for while the enemy laughs.

fucking dilation as well? really? you've got a gaping wound in your crotch that needs constant attention. you are not fit for battle.
>>
>>139090771
Anyone who cuts off their dick is insane. Th media just wish we believed otherwise.
>>
Favorite: Shutting down CIA Syrian weapons program
Least: Afghanistan
>>
>>139089589
favorite: ending CIA's ISIS arming program
least favorite: bombing assad
>>
>>139090861
Good, stay inside nobody wants to see your freaky ass red dragon lipstick wearing mf
"It puts the lotion on its skin"
>>
File: IMG_7132.jpg (572KB, 856x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7132.jpg
572KB, 856x1000px
>>139090621
>preferring consolidated for-profit corporate media over a masterful liar's shitposting

Hope you're enjoying that $75 a week
>>
>>139090861
then stop pretending to be something you're clearly not. chromosomes are real, your delusions aren't. and expecting rational people in society to entertain your gender dysphoria is just a non-starter, fuck off.

put your pants on fag
>>
>>139091036
Well they are still going to see it.
>>
>>139091086
That's not the way your government sees it. Also gender has nothing to do with chromosomes. It's all psychological and social. No thanks on the pants. I'll keep the dress.
>>
>>139090861
Most of you had body issues in the first place, or weird fetishes. But choping your dick off and consuming high doses of hormones isn't a solution. That's why even after your "transition", most of you still have body and confidence issues, even though you thought that changing sex was the solution.
>>
>>139091091
It's scary because every single normal person except me is waiting for the opportunity to murder you.
Every. Single. Person.
You're surrounded by people who find you so disgusting they want to murder you.
Carve
You
Up
And soon they'll find that opportunity.
If I'm around I'll try and save you because Jesus forgives :3
>>
>>139091197
Really?
You're banned from serving though. Lol
>>
File: IMG_6868.gif (547KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6868.gif
547KB, 540x400px
>>139091197
Gender (there are two) is based off chromosomes, X and Y. Don't cut your dick off, man. You can cure your mental illness but you can't get a new dick.
>>
>>139091394
>You can cure your mental illness but you can't get a new dick.
Japanese proverbs are the best.
>>
>>139089589
favorite, probably the transgender ban

least favorite is his entire cabinet is full of kikes and is a huge cuckold to jews
>>
File: 1503286682097.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1503286682097.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>139089589
Favorite: Speaking his mind, even with all the lies mixed in. It's poverty stricken of information, wit, or wisdom, but at least we have a President who has the balls to speak plainly.

Least Favorite: Impossible to rank. Probably the most damning is Trump's inclination to align, praise, or otherwise associate with absolute shitbag human beings. Putin, aka a literal Bond Villain, is his "best friend". Praised Douglas Macarthur, the most loathed American general of the 20th century. Had Don King, an absolutely slimey huckster and abuser of the boxing world, speak for him in Chicago. Certainly there's more that can be added to list, but now we're fresh with Joe Arpaio. Trump, the same who said on Fox News that there should be some compassion with illegal immigrants, pardons a criminal who's notoriously been a shitkicking rube fuck implementing as many racist policies as he could legally get away with, a complete caricature of a Sheriff that would come out of a second rate novel.

This of course is compounding by his utterly shit choices for cabinet, thinking it's perfectly acceptable and classy to allow his daughter to not only peddle her brand via the white house, but attend serious meetings regarding topics of which she has no knowledge of.

He does not choose the best and brightest; we did not receive what was promised by betting on someone outside the establishment. Showing every indication of being a blustering, tasteless, ignorant, narcissist bully decades prior. We tried to warn you, and there are still those that will not listen.
>>
>>139091375
I was referring to the Canadian government. Our government is shit now because it's being run by Drumpf and the GOP.
>>
>>139089589
>He's doing everything he can to keep this country together while trying to affect a change in government that protects white people
>(((They))) aren't letting him accomplish much and he hasn't shown his power level for fear of (((civil war)))
i know how contradictory those statemets are but politics is confusing these days...
>>
>>139091197
Top fucking kek.
>>
>>139091315
It's totally the solution. My body issues and weird fetishes will clear right up.
>>
>>139091321
It's scary but I overcome my fears.
>>
>>139089589
Most favorite is he speaks his mind is is 100% himself

Least favorite is that he listens to any advisors in government
>>
>>139089589

>> Favorite
physically threatening North Korea

>> Least
Golden Sachs controlled administration
>>
favorite
winning and winning and winning

least favorite
ajit pai. fuck ajit.
>>
>>139089589
Favorite:
- hasn't started a new war yet.
- is honest and speaks the truth.
- isn't afraid to criticize
- isn't afraid to call things by its name
- calls bullshiters out

Least favorite:
- Jared Kushner is son in law (spoiled goods)
- Should declare Antifa a terrorist organization since they don't understand the concept of a "peaceful protest"
>>
Pro
Trump made Media to show their true color and his enemies in politics
Appointed Judge Neil

Con
He is being cuck to military leaders.
Everything else
>>
>>139091315
>>139089977
>>139089870

Don't feed the troll you fucking idiots.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.