[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this any true? How can you combat this in an argument?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170825_222902.png (2MB, 1440x2142px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_222902.png
2MB, 1440x2142px
Is this any true? How can you combat this in an argument?
>>
Don't worry, china is doing all the work for us
>>
>Cancer research
Cancer isn't a disease, researching the """"cure""" is a waste of money and time

>public health
Is this a surprise to anyone?

>worker safety
Need much more elaboration, because the headline alone says nothing
>>
This is a good thing. Cancer research industry is a scam. Trust me I know. It is a black hole of funding.

As for the other stuff I don't care, I take care of my body and I work for myself. The less government spending, the better.
>>
>>139084216
100times more money is dumped into AIDs research than cancer. AIDS affects faggots and blacks only, cancer affects real people.
>>
>>139084783

this isn't true, AIDS gets about 25% less funding than cancer, which is ABSURD because it kills only 9000 people a year in the US whereas cancer kills ~1M. The best is heart disease which gets 30% less funding than AIDS but is the #1 killer by far (1.5M per year). Anyways it might be true but congress drafts the budget anyways. I do not support cutting science but the cuts have to come from somewhere, we are literally DROWNING in debt right now. Personally I'd cut welfare but no man will ever have the balls to touch that.
>>
>reducing science funding at all

One of the few things government spending is actually good for, not to mention that the US dominates biomed research.

Letting Europe and China gain dominance in research is not a way to make America great again.
>>
>>139084973
>>139085390

You faggots are so easy to spot. I'm surprised you haven't started replying to your own posts.
>>
>>139084216
wowzers. Just another hit piece be the giant deep state propaganda machine.
>>
>>139084216
95% of "cancer research" is just dicking around and stuffing your pockets.
Chemo therapy hasnt changed for almost 100 years.
>>
Good, keep the govt out of research. They suck at everything and kill incentive. What incentive does the government have at funding this shit? A drug company who spends their own money with their own capital and takes risk is far more likely to get the job done while optimizing R&D the most efficient way possible. Then they will profit as they should. This is how capitalism works without govt intervention.

/s
>>
>>139084216
It isn't an argument, so I don't need to combat it. The government is bad at every single thing it attempts to do.
>>
>>139087896
This im pretty sure any innovation would come from the private sector, as it usually does.
>>
>cancer research
>people still die from cancer

>public health
>obesity epidemic

>worker safety
>forces you to work with women who accuse you of rape and niggers who rob you

should have been cut a long time ago
>>
>>139084216
Trump is not to blame if the stakeholders push any financial impact to the employees.
>>
>>139084216
There is nothing to research about cancer, they know everything they need to know about it and know how to prolong those with the pockets till they literally die of something else or their cancer mutates till they become 99% cancer cells.
>>
>>139087233
>Chemo therapy hasnt changed for almost 100 years.

This is just ignorant. yes, it has.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.