[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China is ruthless, but China is prosperous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNE7VPtvfbI

There is no way around this. They ARE the future.
>>
All it takes is a couple of megatons anon, and then China remembers it's place
>>
>>139082732
While they are getting richer, stronger and more assertive, you are getting fagger, more tolerant and more feminized.
>>
>>139082896
Yeah as long as the nukes don't change, it shouldn't be a problem. Even a tolerant feminine fag can push a launch button.
>>
>They ARE the future
no they're not. The Chinese have literal ZERO interest in maintaining their infrastructure, anything they make deteriorates within a decade or so. Besides they're on the fringe of an economic collapse anyway.
>>
>>139083214
Yeah Chinese construction is really shoddy. If the future is drywall made of sand that crumbles when you kick it, count me out.
>>
>>139083029

>implying nukes won't get obsolete by 2050
>>
>>139084236
>inplying we wont use them by 2019
Time to build shelters anons!
>>
>>139082521
Saged.

Them prosperous 5x5' apartments yo
>>
>>139083029
you realize china has nukes too? and a much larger and more homogenous population?
>>
>>139086022
>ignoring their engineering miracles of bridges, dams, roads, trains
>ignoring their ports, and domestic integration by a super infrastructure made in mere decades
>ignoring it all, just not to feel insecure

You seem like a stupid burguer to me. If you really cared about staying in power, you would take them seriously.
>>
>>139082521
China is the IRL result of a 10 year old using urban renewal kit on his floundering township in a futile effort to transform it into a metropolis.

Source: I have a Taiwanese friend with relatives in China. He's been to several of the ghost cities - they even turn the lights on at night to make them look populated. The whole country is just an investment scam.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.