[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck are morgellons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: blue fiber.jpg (33KB, 678x295px) Image search: [Google]
blue fiber.jpg
33KB, 678x295px
i see a bunch of posts by conspiracy nuts about blue fibers n shit and how the government is controlling us with blue fibers call morgellons. sounds like a load of malarky anyone have any proof to back it up?
>>
>>139081701

It's real anon, look for the truth, but you may not like what you find.
>>
>>139081701
its a mental dysphoria that has one believe there are fibers growing out of their skin. People who get infected with tick bites and shit experience this. I forget what causes it but its just a mental issue that is curable or some shit like that...
>>
>>139081701
Wtf! Haven't see this before but have seen the blue fibres
>>
Nanotech getting bodies ready for human-computer interfacing.
>>
My best friend I lost to meth thought he had this shit
Stop doing meth OP
>>
well if its to interface us with computers im fucking down for this shit then cus i have a bone cancer and im gonna die lamo
>>
american anon i never said i believed in in i was just lookin for proof of what the fuck they are
>>
>>139082342
I'm sorry :(
>>
>>139081701
> google halrd black goo
>>
>>139081701
this is a known disease now. they used to think it was people with mental disorders but doctors are finally realizing it is a real problem because so many people are getting affected by it.
>>
then what do the doctors recognize it as?
>>
>>139081701
Might be fake; who knows. All I've seen is hippies claiming they have technicolor carpet fibers growing out of their arms. Poor diet probably.
>>
likely
>>
>>139082754
Mental disorder
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>139081701

I became interested after seeing someone in clinic with the fibers. I was sure they were just tweaking out, but it's strange they always see the same thing, ya know? The person didn't seem like a tweaker. They seemed normal and desperate for help. Looked into it more, out of curiosity. There's video of perfectly sane people trying to show something is really inside them. They show those fibers moving around and reacting to things. Yea, right, they are "crazy" sure. This shit scares the fuck out of me.
>>
same here shit is creeping me out and i just wanna get to the bottom of it
>>
File: 1484291279193.jpg (18KB, 211x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484291279193.jpg
18KB, 211x255px
>>139081701
Anyone else perplexed by they way Wikipedia defines Morgellon's?
>>
>>139084163
Stop trying to gaslight OP
>>
>>139081701
Weird
https://youtu.be/DnF7PXJlYE4
This lady's hair is moving.
https://youtu.be/g-mlKgs2U78
>>
>>139081701
Jews did it
>>
It's probably best that you just forget about this one OP. Nothing you can do about it anyway.
>>
>>139086016
This is what I chose. It's a red pill I don't want anything to do with. I got a peek and ran away. I don't want to know.
>>
i peeked into this shit cus of someone from /pol/ on fb posting their nutty conspiracies, now im just weirded out
>>
File: GayWeddingCake.jpg (97KB, 540x417px) Image search: [Google]
GayWeddingCake.jpg
97KB, 540x417px
>>139081701
People who abuse stimulants get itching and think actual creatures/fibers are on them.
>>
>>139081701
t-those are gold fibers
>>
It's something insane people think. I remember this YouTube video of a guy filming dust motes floating in front of his computer and saying how they were nano bots. Similar to that.
>>
>>139085650
Not good exampled desu, 1st video is just some random nondescript muck and the second one is LITERALLY a strand of hair.
>>
>>139085657
This
>>
>>139081701
It's clothing. Meth people hallucinate too
>>
Not necessary to do, they've long since figures out that a simple mastery of psychology is all it takes to control the populace to their every small whim.

They have drafted us without repercussion, they have shot and killed innocent US citizens without repercussion, they have bombed our own and still no rebellion. They can and will do what they want.
>>
>>139081701
>i see a bunch of posts by conspiracy nuts about blue fibers
No. Yours might be the very first.

Sage.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.