[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SYSTEMIC RACISM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

File: 1485630007025.jpg (151KB, 827x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485630007025.jpg
151KB, 827x500px
Alright /pol/ i've been coming here for a long time and I --DO NOT-- subscribe to the theory of systemic racism but i've not really gotten into the meat of the debate and the only article links are FILLED with such an obvious slant to them that I can't take them seriously.

>TL;DR
please provide pictures/charts/graphs/screenshots/anything that genuinely and seriously poses arguments for "systemic racism"
>>
File: What's goin on big guy.png (443KB, 725x440px) Image search: [Google]
What's goin on big guy.png
443KB, 725x440px
so far what i'm finding is a bunch of school statistics that show that blacks/non-whites are RECEIVING punishments at a rate disproportionate to their population size when compared to whites receiving the same punishments (school suspension, expulsion, referral to police)
>https://ocrdata.ed.gov/Downloads/CRDC-School-Discipline-Snapshot.pdf

however all the data here shows is that blacks/non-whites are receiving punishment at a rate disproportionate to their population. Most of such punishments are assumingly given out on a case-by-case basis. Most i would assume are given to students who break a rule (ie., starting a fight/fire/harassment)

the data in no way suggests race being the causal reason for the punishment just that there is a correlation between higher punishment rates with non-whites.

am i missing something here or are people finding a conclusion out of the data that the data by itself can't explain???
>>
All you need to know is that everyone here is autistic and hates anyone who isn't white save for the pathetic few with yellow and jungle fever. Also we get the occasional self depreciating black guy and a few beta Asians and Mexicans that want to fit in for some reason.
>>
>>139083215
Pretty big tiki torch enthusiast population around here
>>
File: 1479250769784.jpg (142KB, 707x470px) Image search: [Google]
1479250769784.jpg
142KB, 707x470px
>>139083215
>>139083867

the data that i'm seeing constantly given out as reference for a conclusion of "systematic racism" shows that blacks experience disproportionate rates of occurrence for things like convictions and school punishments, as well as unemployment, but the data alone isn't conclusive about the cause of these disproportionate rates of occurrence.

It seems to me that those reaching a conclusion of "systemic racism" are attempting to shield themselves from the possibility of alternative explanations/conclusions. Explanations and conclusions that be the result of mal behaviors that have gone vastly unchecked within the black community and are widely ignored, enabled, or even accepted.
>>
>>139086670
(cont.)
the data alone on things like convictions and school punishments don't account for occurrences of blatant/explicit infractions of the law/rules. They simply show numerical values of punishments given to racial groups. These numerical values remove any idea of case-by-case issue of punishments which is the system for how the issuing of these punishments go. The numbers simply show the conclusions of who got punished and how much they got those punishments.

If anything, the numbers regarding crime and rule breaking might even suggest a disproportionate amount of misbehavior within the black community.
>>
File: 415.jpg (301KB, 1484x2158px) Image search: [Google]
415.jpg
301KB, 1484x2158px
if blacks have a disproportionate amount of misbehavior in schools resulting in a disproportionate amount of school punishments-- that would further result in a disproportionate amount of the lack of good behavior in school which is heavily correlated to earning better grades

meaning in theory, because blacks misbehave in school (suspension, truancy, expulsion) at a disproportionately higher rate to the population than whites do, one could reach a cause and effect conclusion that results in blacks disproportionately higher amounts of misbehavior would lead to a disproportionately higher rate of blacks doing poorly in schools.
>>
File: 1479986678031.gif (767KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
1479986678031.gif
767KB, 298x298px
>>139088454
and because performance in school is a heavily scientifically supported measure of the future quality of one's life...

a disproportionately higher rate of blacks doing poorly in schools due to a disproportionately higher rate of misbehavior would reach a further cause and effect result of a disproportionately higher rate of blacks having lower quality of life and access to things such as college, housing, medical care.

Theorizing deeper, This leads to disproportionately lowered access to college, and thus less likely of having access to higher money making careers. Which could FURTHER result in a disproportionately higher rate of reliance on crime to earn the higher money needed for more lavish lifestyles.

Therefore, this result of disproportionately higher rate of black reliance on crime to make a better income due to a disproportionately higher rate of blacks doing poorly in schools because of an unchecked disproportionately higher black misbehavior in school which further results in disproportionately lower quality of black life would lead to a disproportionately higher rate of blacks going to prison for their disproportionately higher rate of career criminality.
>>
File: 1486592565906.jpg (17KB, 299x242px) Image search: [Google]
1486592565906.jpg
17KB, 299x242px
IS IT POSSIBLE...
that MAYBE...

just maybe...

black people have a dangerously detrimental series of unchecked and unaddressed issues within their community regarding their children's efforts in initial schooling. This danger, which has gone unchecked for so long, leads to black children never realizing their full potential. Which leads them into a life of jaded resentment and spitefulness towards a system that wasn't able to teach them values that they should have had inherited from their parents.

IS IT POSSIBLE-- that maybe instead of blacks being victims of racism... they are, instead, victims of their own ineptitude early on in life at realizing the true merits of schooling opportunity before it was too late for them to turn their misbehavior around and achieve their truer potential???
>>
>>139081796
Cuz white people follow the rules. They are like lemmings they will follow rules to their own death
>>
File: 1487301169733.jpg (41KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1487301169733.jpg
41KB, 625x415px
>>139090224
2/10 bait anon.

like 9/10 black people don't use/know words like lemmings, and they don't use periods for a sentence like that online. It would have been a run-on sentence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.