[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Myanmar such a based country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (295KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295KB, 1280x1280px
Why is Myanmar such a based country?
>>
No jews.
>>
>>139079480
No jews.
>>
A New Zealander used a picture of Buddha to promote a his bar in Yangon.

Straight to prison. For two years.
>>
>>139079480
>>139079480
>Myanmar

You mean Burma
>>
>>139080340
Burms was apparently cucked while Myanmar is alpha
>>
>>139079480
Say that again? Never heard of that country.
>>
>>139080803
ye we need a quick rundown on what is going down there?
any hotties?
>>
>>139080456
the dictator who is responsible for changing the name to myanmar was actually fucking retarded. for example, his lucky number was 9, so he decided to change the entire country's currency to a new one that was in denominations of 9, destroying the entire economy. literally autism: the country.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>139080340
>>139080456
Burma and Myanmar are literally the same thing in the Burmese language. It doesn't matter which one you use.

>>139081003
Lots of qts
>>
>>139081611
Moar Burmese qt 3.14s
>>
When I was at SAIS, the State Department was bringing in tons of these Burmese for Master's Degrees. I never knew what the plan was for these people. They wouldn't talk about it. Most of the girls were fat.
>>
Remember if your country takes in refugees from Burma. They are not the Asian QTs you might expect. They are always the rohingya minority. Who are basically Bangladeshi muzzies.

And these guys are useless. Have already done a terror attack in Melbourne, Australia. The guys name was Islam ffs.

Here's a cucked newsreport on the 'desperate actions of a mentally I'll man with gambling problems.' Kel, no one bought this version of events

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/news/commonwealth-bank-suspect-was-allegedly-a-desperate-gambling-addict/news-story/cf488ac941813d152bcad9a50dcf2277
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.