[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Privacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: prism.jpg (86KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
prism.jpg
86KB, 700x525px
You're all familiar with PRISM (pic related)

Personally, I *want* the government to be able to find terrorists. And if that means they could technically read my emails, so be it. That's the whole point, they need to be able to read anybody's emails.

Here's what I'm FAR more scared of. Publicly accessible information. Available to the public. This includes Twitter profiles (even if anonymous / not identifiable as you), Facebook profiles, 4chan posts (archived at sites like 4plebs.org), throwaway Reddit accounts, etc.

With neural networks, it is possible to identify someone just from their writing style. And of course, many of us on 4chan and Twitter, even when using them anonymously, sometimes drop inadvertent hints about our lives.

Someone who was determined enough could find past (supposedly anonymous) accounts you've used, and find all the racist shit you said on them. I don't know whether there are companies that provide this service to employers, but I bet there WILL be. Give them a name and some basic facts about you, then they'll be able to run a search on ALL Twitter accounts to find an anonymous account you had 5 years ago, based on your writing style or maybe some facts about yourself you accidentally mentioned, where you said some racist stuff. Then they can use that to defame your character.

Does anybody else agree with me on this?
>>
>>139075043
So what? Adapt and survive faggot
>>
>>139075043
Stop being such a pussy.

"0h, i 0n7y say 7th1ngs on 1nterw3bz when 1 hav3 anonymity"

What a cuck
>>
>>139075938
No I actually don't - and that's another problem. Some of the political arguments I make on 4chan are the same ones I make to people I know in real life. That's another way I could be identified.

Let's say in the future I have a sweet job. Someone could try and search through 4chan archives, Twitter profiles, stuff like that, and find racist stuff to defame my character.

They could do the same to you as well.
>>
>>139075777
I don't know what you mean by this.
>>
That's not going to happen. What's going to happen is an OPM style hack, where your so called private 4chins posts become public. Every racial slur you've typed into this site will become public knowledge. Of course, the hack, which is actually a selective leak, will not be a full dump. That wouldn't be believable. Download petabytes of data and nobody noticed? Not possible. It will be full analysis on a few sites like this one.

TL;DR: Deep state's gonna wrek ur shit
>>
>>139075043
They let the terrorists in. They trained the terrorist groups. They funded the terrorist groups. They bombed their homelands.

Now they want to steal our privacy. People are idiots if they don't think the crackdown on democracy and rights wasn't real war.
>>
>>139077485
You said something stupid and you get hounded out of a job. Find a job in a different field that doesn't care about your shitposting.
>>
>>139075043
>Personally, I *want* the government to be able to find terrorists
Its much easier to just stop pretending the Saudis are helping anything and stop giving them money so wahhabism isn' t being funded
Also the fact that PRISM exists and nobody cares is the strongest blackpill ever
>>
>>139075043
ive never trusted you yahoo, and i knew when i stopped using it the day will come that it would backstab me

turns out according to this pic it was a year after i stopped using it. the mother fucker.
>>
File: 10643505.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
10643505.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>>139075043

>not being publicly racist
>not being completely unapologetic and transparent
>not having the mental acuity to understand your own argument
>not having the verbal IQ to articulate your worldview with clarity
>not having a boss that is more racist than yo
>not being "that guy" to everyone you know
>not being a trve alpha male and having a skill set so good people are forced to overlook your personal views just to hire you
>not giving a fuck about being doxxed because there is nothing new than can be discovered about you that you don't already permeate to the worlds eyes
>>
>>139080162
Clearly you don't run a business do you? And clearly you don't have any ambitions of running a business. Because if you did then you'd know that PR is important.

I'm guessing you're just some lackey doing bitch work.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.