[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colonizing an African country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: africaninv.png (795KB, 943x1048px) Image search: [Google]
africaninv.png
795KB, 943x1048px
Theoretically speaking if you could try to colonize a country which one would it be? For me I think the path of least resistance would be Africa since the people lack the means to protect their selves, they are low IQ so they can easily be defeated, and not many Euro countries or American countries are really bent on protecting them etc. I would ideally settle on a coastal country and drive out the native population to enact a vision of my perfect country. So which African country do you think fits my requirements? Somewhere that is very sparsely populated, probably a high crime rate, but is rich on resources.

asking for a friend btw
>>
>>139071563
equitorial guinea
>>
>>139071563

easy, Rhodesi- oh.
>>
>>139071563
I would honestly embark on a scourge campaign across the continent, decimating local populations as I went. I would spray massive amounts of DDT and turn Africa into a white ethnostate and pump it of all its resources to create the most powerful nation on earth.
>>
File: fashycat4U.jpg (34KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
fashycat4U.jpg
34KB, 500x454px
>>139072230
Are you me?
>>
>>139071563
Namibia. Should've been colonized earlier like how the Dutch set up cape colony.
>>
>>139072230
niceee larp faggot, lets spray DDT everywhere so that everything gets polluted and when I settle I start shitting blood and die a painful death.

>>139071822
This looks like an OK place, according to wikipedia it was settled by the spanish, full of oil and after it gained independence its ran by a nigger who is described as such

"The nature of Obiang's government is non-democratic, since opposition is barely tolerated. He is also accused of corruption and abuse of power. Equatorial Guinea is currently a one party state controlled by the Democratic Party of Equatorial Guinea (PDGE). The constitution provides Obiang wide powers, including the right to rule by decree."

nice find dude it also has little islands near by that would make amazing tourist getaways shame its just plagued by niggers and if you want it you're going to have to get your hands dirty.
>>
>>139072552
I mean, who would stop you? Its fucking Africa.
>Oh, there he goes turning African into a functioning, developed nation and a massive asset to the global economy. Fuck that guy.
>>
Latin America would actually be wiser.
>>
>>139073431
I am listening...
>>
>>139073064
Well that is what they did in Europe and elsewhere where they have basically eradicated malaria and insect borne illnesses. There has been widespread refusal to sell pesticides like DDT to Africa, even in the knowledge that it would solve a lot of disease related problems. Sure it's a nasty, horribly carcinogenic chemical, but it has its uses.

I mean, you could just settle down and get ebola and start shitting blood anyway, but if my scourge campaign develops the continent and thereby eradicates ebola, you won't have to worry about it. Join my legions, faggot.
>>
>>139071563
>>139071563
None because Africans are incapable of maintaining a productive society and it's impossible to keep Africans out of anywhere they can walk to.

The moment your society begins to tolerate them they will drain you of your charity, outpopulate you, and their children will persecute your children for not giving them enough (hint: it's never enough).
>>
>>139071563
that hand belongs to David, a semitic Jewish monarch.
>>
>>139071563
DR Congo is literally the most resource rich country on the planet. They have 24 trillion dollars worth in natural minerals alone and have huge potential in just about everything. Despite that, the country is the poorest and most corrupt in the world.

As a non-white, I'm against colonization but this country cannot seem to get it together on any level. Some forceful guidance would be good for them
>>
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Gotta get those diamonds
>>
>>139073824
That is why you genocide the Africans and replace them.
>>
File: 1503698240924.jpg (35KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503698240924.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>139071563
Fuck off whitey, hebrews aka blacks need to make aliyah from.lands of ethiope and nigeria to promised land in judea.
>>
>>139073824
This is why you give them a choice once you hold power, you say you either get out which we can help you doing or you stay to face the consequences. Then you wall the city and enact a no blacks allowed policy or some sort of apartheid type policy. This is why the country needs to be far away from these western countries since the moment you do that somewhere like cuba you'll have the burgers nuking the living shit out of you.
>>
>>139071563
Whichever African shithole has the most diamonds and/or gold.
>>
>>139074576
I will help facilitate the great migration of Africans to the middle east and israel.
>>
Stay away from Africa. If you want to colonize anything, make it Canada. They'd just fall right in line. You wouldn't even have to pay off a strongman to front for you. Plenty of natural resources. You might have to gas all of Quebec, but that'd give you more lebensraum, so there's an upside. Might as well gas Ottawa and Toronto too while you're at it.
>>
This is the only way... Nobody will give us ethnostate. We should follow isreals model and just take state from weaker people. That's how it's always been done. America and Europe are lost cause. Just start moving somewhere buy the land, start legit like Jews did. Then when we get numbers and roots declare independence. Pick a place that is weak politicly, somewhat fertile and nobody gives a shit about. If it was a white country it might even be better down the line as far as assimilation and they would get less sympathy..
>>
File: Why-Brits-Hate-America.png (217KB, 1015x401px) Image search: [Google]
Why-Brits-Hate-America.png
217KB, 1015x401px
>>139071563

>What country to colonize

Hands down England.

The English natives still hold to the Anglo mythology and could be easily be tricked into rebelling against their Muslim overlords.
>>
>>139071563
Belgian Congo ,
Best Congo
>>
>>139077660
actually go to england and you'll be suprised how white it is, even in dodgier parts of cities
>>
>>139077840
I am looking at the pictures and it seemed like a very brutal time.

Honestly I've been thinking about how the colonization would actually unfold and I am having second thoughts since the natives would absolutely need to be displaced and dealt the shittier hand so you feel bad since they're people but then again they're not.
>>
>>139072795
namibia is a good idea. you would actually have allies with the native nigs there (the ones that cover themselves in brown clay). they have been fobbed off by the namibian govt because they are nomadic.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.