[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking points for Normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3045.jpg (60KB, 634x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045.jpg
60KB, 634x467px
How can I convince my normie assosciates and friends that Trannys shouldnt be allowed in the Military WITHOUT calling them mentally ill. If I want to persuade them I cant call them mentally ill unfortunately.

List reasons pls.
>>
>>139069407
Literally couldn't care about trannies. I just want them away from me.
>>
>>139069599

Also wouldnt be an effective talking point but I agree.
>>
why not
>>
>>139070381

Im trying to persuade people who do not think like us. They think like leftist normies.
>>
What if... they can?

Military roles require some level of discipline and physical status, in which it's too easy for a commander to forbid hormone use for the mission's success. Extra testosterone in born males increases intelligence and physical endurance.

That being said, any military role without physical demands would have responsibility demands, in which the best people would be people who don't abuse their position. This means some level of mental competency and stability, if you can prove to me that trannies are consistently mentally unstable then I'd agree they can't have these roles.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (323KB, 1000x736px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
323KB, 1000x736px
>>139069407
Because mutiny, that's why. Show your faggot friends this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragging
>>
>>139069407
It's too costly.

People are turned away from service all the time for medical reasons. It's unfortunate but also unrealistic to expect Uncle Sam to pick up an surprisingly hefty tab just to include the incredibly small group of "transgender Americans who want to serve in the armed forces".

>b-but xyz is EVEN MORE expensive
We should eliminate excess spending wherever possible. Xyz should be looked into to

When it comes to normies just make it about money. 'Muh feelz' is great and all but if it's too expensive they'll get the fuck over it
>>
File: 1500161089985.png (204KB, 744x843px) Image search: [Google]
1500161089985.png
204KB, 744x843px
>>139069407
but they are mentally ill, that is not a value judgment but a simple fact. On a bit of a tangent but I feel that I should mention that there is nothing wrong with value judgments and are part of what a healthy person does to divide up the world and make it usable. That being said a tranny is a poor soul in need of medical treatment. The approved treatments is to pump them full of hormones and treat them in a way that validates their delusion. This type of person is not stable enough for combat and can not be depended upon in any serious way. They are as unfit for service as the man with a missing leg or the schizo who thinks he is Abe Lincoln
>>
Talk about how much maintenance is needed for soldiers who have done SRS

People who have undergone SRS (sexual reassignment surgery) need to dilate their "vagina" for the rest of their life, talk about how this might be a problem if they are deployed. also talk about the fact it's basically a "wound" and can get infected which would be easy if you're getting dirty and not washing yourself daily.

susans
org/forums/index
php?topic=60087.0

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

>suicidal behaviour
>Sex-reassigned transsexual persons of both genders had approximately a three times higher risk of all-cause mortality than controls, also after adjustment for covariates

CONCLUSION: This study found substantially higher rates of overall mortality, death from cardiovascular disease and suicide, suicide attempts, and psychiatric hospitalisations in sex-reassigned transsexual individuals compared to a healthy control population. This highlights that post surgical transsexuals are a risk group that need long-term psychiatric and somatic follow-up. Even though surgery and hormonal therapy alleviates gender dysphoria, it is apparently not sufficient to remedy the high rates of morbidity and mortality found among transsexual persons. Improved care for the transsexual group after the sex reassignment should therefore be considered.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.

gov/pmc/articles/

PMC3043071/
>>
>>139070693
read (the bottom part)
>>139071870
>>
>>139069407
>How can I convince my normie assosciates and friends that Trannys shouldnt be allowed in the Military
The opinion of a civilian is irrelevant. Ethical and moral considerations are irrelevant. All that matters is that men in the military are willing, or not, to serve with trannies.
>>
>>139069407
Senior psychologists from the mutha fucking JOHN HOPKINS INSTITUTE refuse to call it anything but a mental disorder and condone any kind of push for transitioning.

The references and cited material is out there.
>>
>>139069407
Explain the truth, that the trannies were getting in the army just to get a free sex change surgery and leave instead of actually serving.
>>
>>139069407
To be even more specific, you can point out that trump tried to block this abuse of the system by trying to blocking the surgeries:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/13/pentagon-keep-paying-sex-change-surgeries/

But it failed, so he did what he could do.
>>
Tell them around 70% of trannies have anxiety issues that would put them in a bad situation in combat.
>>
>>139069407
Bring up how traps who cut their dicks off need dilators inserted into their fake hole for hours at a time and how it causes them to bleed and shit because it's and open wound trying to heal and then explain how this WOULD NOT work in any combat situation. You can't be in the field with this shit going on.

Also, if you really want to appeal to their normie emotions, tell them how since trannies are usually more caring and understanding than CIS white men that they shouldn't be in the military killing those innocent muslim babies. Most traps are liberals since those are the only people that will accept them. What liberal supports killing mudslimes? GIve them the moral high ground or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.