[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /pol/'s take on Mistermetokur, Jim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>>
>>139063560
ADoseOfBuckley but the other side of the Overton window
>>
>>139063560
He got destroyed in that debate with the guy who said to bomb Mexico. Although, he was right to criticize bombing Mexico and free trade.
>>
>>139063560
hes pretty good though the rate at which he releases new vids is low. i guess its because he didnt try to whore himself out until it was to late . so it was a hobby for him

side note i think that keeps the quality higher on the vids and it isnt a bunch of filler
>>
He seems to be very pro-establishment when it comes to a lot of things so I don't have any respect for him and he seems very opportunistic about what he cares about at any given time.
>>
>>139063560
He makes his videos on time but doesn't make that many. The stuff he releases though is very well done. You can tell he does a lot of research for every video he does. He's worth the $5 a month I send to him on Patreon because I usually get a hearty chuckle or two each vid.
>>
>>139067718

How did he get destroyed? Destiny is still butthurt over it.
>>
>>139063560
He's a shitposter, and I love his videos. He also buttbattered destiny.
>>
>>139068809
>You can tell he does a lot of research for every video he does.

This is what I like about him. Every video he does is thoroughly researched and it absolutely shows, from his political videos to his videos on crazy youtubbers.
>>
>>139063560
Subscribed to him. I actually found out about pol because of his videos (comment section)
>>
he takes his info straight from ED
>>
>>139063560
one of the best shitposters and can piledrive into oblivion any low to med IQ debaters on a live debate
>>
File: Jim.jpg (50KB, 518x518px) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
50KB, 518x518px
>>139063560
I love Jim, but unfortunately he's attracting a lot of reddit for his fanbase.

>KEKISTANI XD
>>
Is there something wrong with him?
>>
File: sam.png (306KB, 626x595px) Image search: [Google]
sam.png
306KB, 626x595px
>>139063560
He isn't a hypocritical closet Jew that sucks dick, so he's A-OK in my book.
>>
This faggot has a new channel name every 6 months I can't remember which he is
>>
>>139070553
Kiwi Farms more likely either was I really like Jim's content. Huge fan.
>>
So based, I relisten to him get drunk and his based asian gf give him head on stream every week.
>>
Love the guy. I've gone back and forth with many political "ecelebs" and internet figures but I've stayed consistent since 2014 with my love for Jim. His videos are well made and always entertaining.
>>
>>139072927
Excellent post,

I just love Jim too, I was listening to him in in Internet Aristocrat days (I know I'm old fag XD)

Tempted to make a subreddit for him, should I?

I could invite him and he could do Q&A sessions and put a donation page up for him oh oh maybe a Patroen.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>139063560
he's a lurker who has shown up at many raids in the past. i like his tales.
>>
>>139073806
He's so based XD
I'm creating a subreddit now, will link soon :D
>>
File: skank meme.png (689KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
skank meme.png
689KB, 780x1040px
>>139073182
>>139073996
you low on material jim?
>>
>>139074518
Go away shareblue, pick on someone your own size like an ant XDXDXDXD
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.