[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1503384806876.jpg (3MB, 3434x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1503384806876.jpg
3MB, 3434x4000px
How do we fix the world?
>>
>>139062900
1- Kill all the elites and exterminate all the kikes in power if they don't help
2-Help africa to increment IQ standarts.
3-Execute everyone that tries to setup a ''racial supremacy'' ideology after the war.
4- Establish an international global Fascist government, people will be allowed to stay with their costumes and cultures.
>>
>>139063399
>2-Help africa
why
they're sub human and provide no benefits
kill them and take their resources
>>
>>139063399
Nice bait
>>
>>139063399
This is b8.
>>
>>139062900
>jews
Lol you faggots will never learn. The overwhelming majority of CEOs and billionaires are white men, but it's only the jews! The jeeeewwwss!!
>>
>>139063929
>>139063399
>help africa to increment iq standards
I think he means replace the natives with light skins.
>>
>>139063929
>>139064108
>>139064432
Bait your fucking asses, unity will bring us victory.

Not divide, it just shows how you all are just brainwashed by the kike.
>>
File: IMG_047.jpg (259KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_047.jpg
259KB, 960x1280px
>>139062900
Force all white women to wear diapers.
>>
>>139062900

1- Read this https://100777.com/nwo/barbarians
2- Find the plans they have for the world, they didnt started to shill yet.
2.1-Read the link to find how we will discover their plans if they didnt started to shill it yet
3-Counter shill the thing, before they shill it. Without talking about conspiracy theories.
3.1- step 3 must be done ad infinitum
4-They can't call us racists and etc.. or conspiracy theoriests because they didnt started to shill the thing, so its still considered a bad thing among the society
5-They can't start the gradual shilling (boiling frog/creeping incrementalism) because we are always and continually telling the world how bad it is
>>
>>139062900
you dont
You wait for Christ
>>
>>139067173
sorry but there is no answer anyone can concoct that even comes close to mine there in that post

the wickedness of the adversary must be fully revealed in its awesome terror and horror as a testament of the folly of sin, a testament to stand for all eternity
>>
>>139065220
Only the left forces sexual insecurities and fantasies as an argument. You've been doing this for weeks. You need to see a therapist, preferably a male therapist, since you have mother issues. You were mollested as a child, which is a shame.

Clean your room faggot.
>>
>>139062900
1. Contact good aliens to help us defeat the deep state.
2. Get rid of the deep state.
3. Bring world peace.
>>
>>139064832
i wonder who is behind this post?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.