[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An idea for rallys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: waving flag of israel.jpg (84KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
waving flag of israel.jpg
84KB, 1600x1071px
Hello /POL/, after watching videos about Huffington Post using goy in one of its articles talking about Steven Bannon. As you remember, the original headline said “Goy, Bye!”
In one of the videos, someone commented that we should fly the flag of Israel unironically when going to protests. It seems stupid, but I realized it could be genius for several reasons.

1. It would help remove the idea that we are Nazis, because what Nazi would fly the flag of Zionism.
2. It would make Antifa look like the anti-Semites if pictures surface of them attacking people with the flag of Israel.
3. Israel is a great example of a successful ethnostate.

What do you think?
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>139062467
I like it, if we can kekify the Israel flag I would like it even more. Maybe add something like "a homeland for every people" in yiddish at the blue bars.
>>
>>139064066
As funny as that would be, I think only using the actual flag or wearing the Star of David would give us the best chance getting the effects mentioned.
>>
>>139062467

I can't tell if you are a kike trying to get the white goyim to promote Israel for you or if you are legit.

Either way, Israel won't last the next 25 years.

Quad zeros confirm:

>>139050000
>>139050000
>>139050000
>>139050000
>>
>>139065333
If I was, than the idea of "Nazi" flying the flag of Israel would be confusing to everyone.

Also, nice trips
>>
One more shameless bump for the sake of discussion.
>>
If you think anyone sees that flag and thinks anything other than "Fucking kikes all deserve to die" you're in the wrong place.
>>
>>139069610
Yea, but I think that our more reasonable members can see this and talk about this subject.

At least this is not a case of OP posting once.
>inb4 "OP is a faggot".
>>
>>139071818
Nobody likes Israel dude, the more you guys shill the more we hate you. The more you say Israels interests are Americas interests the more we hate you. The more you try to pretend like Israel is ENTITLED to what they get the more we hate you.

Why don't you just kys.
>>
>>139072039
Dude, All I am saying is that we can confuse the normies and the (((MSM))) by flying their flag.
>>
>>139072299
Yeah. Or you can just kys.
>>
I want it to happen just to hear the Shapiro meltdown over it.

It's honestly not a bad idea, it's a psyop worthy of the kike flag, it completely neuteres the Jewish argument against the alt-right and increases our normie optics tenfold.
>>
>>139072492
Only problem is I don't want an influx of pro Jewish cucks to inadvertently join the movement. How do we prevent this?
>>
>>139062467
I like it. We could include Poland and Japan as examples of ethnostates we'd like to follow, to create a theme of sorts.
>>
>>139072299
I kind of agree till I just remembered the media would say it's a taunting tactic. We just need a bunch of real jews to fly it.
>>
>>139062467
I support this.

Even if you hate kikes, you should admit that:

1) there's no chance of gassing all of them,

2) any bad thing they do in the West involves being part of networks

3) these networks are far more manageable when all the Jews are based in Israel

Basically, whether you hate or love Jews, you should support Israel.
>>
>>139072689
That is a good point, maybe instead of thinking about such a situation as just “pro Jewish cucks”, think of it as an opportunity to expose people to the idea of the ethnostate and they will later get the proper redpill.
>>
>>139072689
We're already here, anon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.