[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WORLD WAR 3 SOON

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2116.jpg (79KB, 884x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2116.jpg
79KB, 884x666px
>Hungary severs ambassadorial-level ties with Netherlands

>As reported by online news portal index.hu, Szijjártó said that the step signifies a severing of diplomatic ties with the Netherlands for an indefinite period at the ambassadorial level, although contacts remain in place at the chargé dʼaffaires level. He added that the move is “one of the most radical steps in diplomacy.”

>In an interview with weekly current affairs magazine 168 Óra, published in Hungarian online Thursday here, the Dutch ambassador - who is departing Budapest after four years and heading into retirement - appeared to liken the attitude of the Hungarian government to that of terrorists.

>“Here is a group whose members are the losers of globalization, and for this reason they have turned to extremism and fanatical religiosity because it gives them a sense of security. They create enemies by the same principle as the Hungarian government,” he was quoted as saying.

https://bbj.hu/politics/hungary-severs-ambassadorial-level-ties-with-netherlands_137814
>>
>>139057973
How will this begin WW3 hurry
>>
Why is Hungary butthurt about the Netherlands?
>>
>>139057973
>Hungary

Literally who?
>>
File: IMG_1522.jpg (35KB, 364x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.jpg
35KB, 364x376px
>>139058103
>>139058253
>>139058314
Shills.
>>
File: 1503016198666.jpg (324KB, 850x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1503016198666.jpg
324KB, 850x1058px
>>139057973
I have to side with the Hungarians, Western Europe endangers the whole continent of Europe with their suicidal Kalergi/immigration plan.
>>
>>139058445
Yeah im a shill gibs 0.05 cents pls
>>
>>139057973
>“Here is a group whose members are the losers of globalization"
>YOU'RE THE LOSERS OF GLOBALISM YOU PIECES OF SHIT, SO LET US GLOBALIZE YOU
Are the dutch retarded?
>>
>>139058445
Go back to Hungary if you love it so much.
>>
>>139057973
baka my gas mask hasn't even come in, yet. Give me some time.
>>
>>139059470
oh man i forgot 4chan turns me into a faggot
>inb4 newfag
>>
>they think the world will slip into war over europe and because of the Civil War 2
>>
>>139058749

Probably

http://www.netherlanders.eu/info/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.