[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait...wut?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1221.jpg (79KB, 750x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1221.jpg
79KB, 750x565px
First off, we can't go back in time, so I never really put much effort into Birther "conspiracy". But I assumed after the 9 points of forgery investigation, it was common knowledge that at the very least THAT birth certificate is certainly fake. Perhaps he has a real, maybe he doesn't. But anyone with experience with programs like photoshop cant help but watch the video on YouTube and be convinced the birth certificate providing was fake. Is the argument that the birth certificate they investigated wasn't the one in question? Or is it the typical we won't even consider any other position regarding the brother conspiracy?
>>
>>139052245
Obama is not american or even close, his mother wasnt really a citizen per se
>>
>>139052996
I believe you, but I'm not even getting that specific. How is it not accepted that the birth certificate they provided is forged? Other than obvious reason that they simply don't want to.
>>
File: 1498867764824.jpg (46KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1498867764824.jpg
46KB, 730x780px
>>139052245
>White House releases Official Document
>multiple layers
>"No it's legit I promise"
>>
>>139052996
How does that matter? The US is a jus soli citizenship country
>>
>minorities commit a disproportionate amount of crime
>it's racist to take efforts to stop it.
>>
>>139052245
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2012/05/17/the-vetting-barack-obama-literary-agent-1991-born-in-kenya-raised-indonesia-hawaii/
>>
>>139053371
>>139053303
Fucking faggots. Trump himself said Obama was American. If you disagree with Trump, you're a divider and a shill. Simple as that.
>>
>politically motivated charges
>rule of law

okie dokie
>>
>>139053371
I don't know why, but I really, really like this picture.
>>
>>139052245
Most people can't fathom being fooled so easily. There is absolutely nothing you could say to make these people think it was forged.
The left has utter faith in their beliefs. There is nothing that would convince them that fags are shit parents.
>>
>>139052245
> communities of color can be targeted & abuse w/ total impunity

God bless America.
>>
>>139052245
The funny thing is that the Obama's created the birther moment. Dude was born in America but back when he was new to politics he and his wife claimed he came from Kenya at a speech he gave to try and push the American Dream narrative.
>>
>>139058490
*movement
>>
>>139052996
Now I know pol/acks cant see color gender or diversity... You love everyone equally right!!

But seriously every anon has to admit that dead queens of england would roll over in the graves if a black man ever became king of England and face of the culture. Whites having a black king was an "Obamanation" that marked the inevitable decline of western white Christian civ. Same as bruce being a "brave" woman. It is not in the best interest of the youth to promote either example in a high position of power or popular icon amid the public eye.

Racism aside, only 2nd generation natural born landowning men who have a financial responsibility to trade policy to be allowed to vote. Moral laws should be left to communal elders and church doctrine to prevent social decay or political corruption. Abortion beliefs should have no influence on whether a policy for international tariffs or national parks passes. This is why dysfunction and PAC lobbyist run rampant in congress.
>>
>>139053371
I see someone here knows absolutely nothing about pdfs.

It's called OCR dipshit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.