[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate redpill: becoming a househusband

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2669.jpg (45KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2669.jpg
45KB, 630x420px
>get to chill at home naked all day
>have more than enough time to make home improvements/maintenance
>get to make food to my specifications
>get to clean house to my specifications
>growing fruits and vegetables in the backyard
>train dog
>manage investments (both my sole and separate/community property assets)
>plenty of opportunity to cheat on wife (if I wanted to)
>get NEETbux
>when the time comes, get to mold children into perfect walking redpills (maybe even homeschool)
>no office politics
>no boss
>if I get divorced my wife will have to pay ME alimony

Why haven't you become a househusband yet, /pol/?
>>
>>139050515
Oh believe me, I wish this could actually happen. You have to be like an 12/10 to be a house husband though.
>>
File: m23rom6iy4ez.jpg (86KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
m23rom6iy4ez.jpg
86KB, 539x717px
>>139050515
Atleast the kids in this image are fucking white.
>>
>>139051365
This image needs to be spread to liberals to realize what they've been supporting the entire time.
Or better yet, let their daughters shit out black babies, nothing like seeing your genes supplanted by niggers with the daughter you raised to be a coalburner.
>>
File: 1481861189188.jpg (72KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481861189188.jpg
72KB, 884x800px
Fuck off Mike, you faggo
>>
File: 1481861464907.jpg (76KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1481861464907.jpg
76KB, 1000x667px
Jk bro
>>
>>139051028
good father types are rare, you can be as low as a 5/10 and snag an 8 if you're the exceptionally good father type. i've seent it. just stay in relatively good shape until she hits menopause.
>>
>>139050515
I couldn't get booty to save my life.
>>
>>139050515
or i could just be a single NEET and have all of this without dealing with some stupid thot and her snot-nosed brood
>>
>>139052875
Hey! I know that guy.
>>
>>139053548
You will never have more than hot pockets in your life. Find an older cougar and eat her pussy well and become her NEET slave.
>>
I am fat and have a 4 inch cock, thus no woman is satisfied by me or my penis so I couldn't hope to become a house husband unless I took on a woman with a bunch of other kids but even that wouldn't be an easy sell. I'd be willing to help raise another man's offspring though.
>>
File: 1503201241693.jpg (36KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
1503201241693.jpg
36KB, 636x478px
>>139054800
dude you're sad. go for a walk and do some push ups. nothing in this life is free.
>>
File: rh4sc.jpg (58KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
rh4sc.jpg
58KB, 600x400px
>>139054800
>>
there is nothing more emasculating than a househusband
>>
>>139054967

Oh I didn't realise push-ups increased penile length & girth, thank you for revealing this. Have you published this on WebMD?
>>
>>139055021
why do you feel emasculated by househusbands?
>>
>>139050515
I think the main benefit for now is that you can raise decent children. Leaving them in the care of a woman or a spic in this day and age is dangerous.
>>
>>139055090
no but it might relieve you of your fat and depression.
>>
>>139050515
doesn't work, wife leaves the man every time.
>>
>>139055090
With a passive aggressive faggot attitude like that, no wonder you're a failure.
>>
>>139055369

But then you get alimony and you get a chick magnet story to tell.
>>
>>139055120

> taking over the natural role of women
> putting women in a position of power (money, depending on a woman in general)

recipe for disaster
>>
>>139055090
actualy the slimer you get the longer your dick is going to apear
>>
>>139050515
> if I get divorced my wife will have to pay ME alimony

dream on, anon. The final decision is still made by the court, and if they happen to be feminists, then there is a good chance that you will not get anything. Actually, if the glorification of females and hate towards men increases further than it is, you might even have to pay for her instead even though you lack a job.
>>
>The ultimate Redpill: chastity cages and bulls
>>
>>139055503
i doubt that in todays society, in all likelihood she will get the kids and you will probably have to pay child support anyway
>>
I've done the light version of this when I was self employed working from home. Even that was emasculating as hell, even though I was still the primary earner and she still did most of the woman shit. This shit is max cuck.
>>
>>139050515
Patrice taught us that the situation described by OP is almost impossible to pull off. It's about how your woman respects you. She won't. I wish that situation was possible. Raising your kids virtuously is the most noble thing you can do with your life and if your wife has more earning potential then you should be able to make the best decision for your family. Unfortunately it's not economics but nature and biology that make it all impossible.

On a side note, women who work all day or who play "boss" all day long come home and turn into total subs sexually speaking. They want their home-private time to be completely different and let someone else take control. They love to be roughed up, tied, and degraded during sex.
>>
File: 1501205562070.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1501205562070.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>139057020
my 7/10 qt3.14 respects me and she is the sole breadwinner in our home. it might have something to do with the fact that I supported her for two years before we came into this situation. she's also a type 1 diabetic and bipolar. I do the shopping, cooking and cleaning, and I fuck the shit out of her when she comes home from work. I manage the finances and play vidyas in my downtime.

any lack of respect from her or "I have it so much harder than you" and I remind her that she couldn't feed herself or do laundry before I came along.
>>
I'm a househusband raising 4 kids. It's pretty god damn stressful. All day every day dealing with screaming children, constant pointless fighting, shitty diapers, etc. Plus, the screaming children are the only social contact on the average day.

I get plenty of time for video games, though.
>>
>>139060101
I don't have any kids yet, but I can see anyone having kids is when you lose your social life, even if you worked and your wife was a housewife. Unless you're a complete douche.

Maybe I can see having a social life if you find cool parents with kids so the kiddos can play and be distracted
>>
>>139060477
I'm at an age when women start having kids on purpose for a change. It's completely different from happy "accidents." Either way peoples lives are completely upended socially when kids happen.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.