[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she gonna do it /pol/?:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: aryangodess.jpg (59KB, 799x447px) Image search: [Google]
aryangodess.jpg
59KB, 799x447px
I have noticed a lot of spirals and other motives in the new Swift video that remind me of the pedo stuff from Pizzagate threads.. The lyrics are pretty ominous and you can read a lot into them. Plus she's straight up using nazi font on the new album. Is she gonna do it /pol/? Is she gonna snap and go full 1488 and go after Pedosta&Co.? Will she name the Jew? Will they kill and replace her?

>inb4 link to the vid faggot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds

Pic related.
>>
>>139034250
>nazi font
the fuck is this? there is no such thing as nazi font retard
>>
it's called a publicity stunt. However the media has been pretty fucked up to her
>>
File: pizzagate.gif (605KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate.gif
605KB, 640x360px
>>139035392
I don't thing the spiral is well known enough to justify writing it of as publicity stunt. It's either the pedo elites throwing it in our faces again or she telling them that someone is after them. I'm asking you to watch carefully and help me interpret the lyrics and timings in the video.
>>
>>139036075
The symbolism shows she really fucking hates someone

Pedos are too emotionally dead for that kind of hatred
>>
File: profamity.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
profamity.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Yeah dude a pop star is going to come out and name the Jew...
>>
>>139036332
After all her years in showbiz, starting young as well, she might very well know what's up, like Elijah Wood for example. Is she taunting them then? I refuse to think the spiral symbol is coincidence.. It appears right with the line "I will be the actress in your bad dreams"..
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (421KB, 1280x1265px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
421KB, 1280x1265px
There is obviously a bunch of symbolism in the video, such as the ouroboros. Everything in any film or video is typically symbolic, however this one is particularly rich.

However I'm not sure if we should go into detail here, lots of pedo faggots and globalists lurking
>>
>>139034416
fraktur?
>>
>>139037662
Is Ouroboros linked to pedoglobalists somehow?
>>
>>139038350
I don't think so. I've seen it used in right wing propaganda before actually for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKv1EoLqT8Y
>>
File: 0823-taylor-swift-cover-1.jpg (230KB, 728x547px) Image search: [Google]
0823-taylor-swift-cover-1.jpg
230KB, 728x547px
>>139034416
It could have double meaning. It's a font still used for newspaper mastheads, the reference to the media is obvious there.
Coincidentally it's similar to (but not the same as) the font commonly used in german propaganda and publications before the end of WWII. A "german heritage" font
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.