[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germanistani govt trafficks kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 25

File: images.png (5KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 295x171px
You all think germany is fucked up? You dont even KNOW.
>burger
>live in germany for a year
>wife and I enroll kid in fancy german school thats supposed to be super prestigious
>decide we dont wanna live in germany anymore
>school: "haha, fuck you. You need OUR permission for your kid to leave, and we say no, so guess yer stuck paying tuition"
>fuck that. Take son to muricuh anyways
>2 weeks later recieve phonecall from jugenamt (german child protective services)
>they are charging me and my wife with kidnapping our own son
>turns out enrolling a kid in school automatically grants partial custody making the school the legal equivalent of a parent in germany
>look into it more
>german schools and the jugenamt recieve €8,000 a month per child they remove from parental custody
>they are actually famous for stealing foreign children, refusing parental contact, and even prohibiting parents to speak to thier children in thier native language
>german families have sucessfully sought political asylum in the US because germany's child laws violate the hague convention
>german govt can take anyones kids away for almost any reason native or foreign and foreign kids enrolling in german schools are rolling the dice on being kidnapped by jugenamt then raised in foster care, and never seeing thier parents again

German govt doesnt have any legal sway over my kid in the USA but basically if I ever go to any EU country I or my wife will be arrested as kidnappers for simply deciding to move back to the USA with our son.

Bottom line: dont ever take your kids to germany. The jugenamt might try to steal them and farm them for welfare checks. Its basically legalised child trafficking.
>>
>>139028100
works as intended.
>>
>>139028100

proof that bullshit
>>
>>139028100
That's pretty fugged up.
>>
>>139028100
sorry america, our country our rules,
now FUCK OFF and let your child become a good, loyal Roman.
>>
>>139028100
Shit, sorry.

Why am I not surprised Germans both allow and encourage state ownership of children?

When are we going to put these krauts out of their (and our) misery for good?
>>
>>139028100
>Let child enroll in school
>take child from parents
>use child as immigrant sex slave

This is .....INGENIOUS
Why didn't we think of that?!
>>
>>139029560
>German = Roman
Whatever you say achmed.
>>
old habits die hard
>>
>>139029751
Fun little factoid too: even when foreign families win years of legal battles to get their kids back the jugenamt refuses to enforce the rulings.

So in a lot of cases the parents are holding a paper saying they get thier kids back from the german govt whilst the jugenamt does the legal equivalent of holding its hands over its ears and chanting "I CANT HEAR YOU!" over and over again.

Child confiscation is big buisiness in germany and the jugenamt doesnt even answer to its own courts.
>>
läuft digger
>>
File: 1471569569691.jpg (68KB, 640x640px)
1471569569691.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>139030013
You don't know nothing, commie.
>>
yeah fuck all that, messing with our kids is a declaration of war. This is amazing rage material.
>>
>>139029939
Oh Jew
>>
File: 1503245530981.jpg (409KB, 1431x1086px)
1503245530981.jpg
409KB, 1431x1086px
>>139028100

But i went to school in Indiana for 4 years despite being born in Germany to a german mother and an american father.

something is fishy about your story, m8. Never heard about this.
>>
>>139028562
Why do Germans hate freedom so much?
>>
I had a run in with them as a child

>Parents dispute over me
>Gov mandates Jugendamt official to meet me and my mom at a location
>Jugendamt "overseer" visits
>Tries to lure me away from mom
>His partner has his car ready w,not even hiding it with the backseat car open and engine running
>Mom really desperate but can't "interfere" for some legal issue I don't understands just looks at me angstily
>Be smart kid
>Don't fall for the new tricks
>Run back to my mom
>Don't leave
>C-come with us, y-you the gov fucjer days in some last ditch attempt

I was lucky I wasn't forcibly removed from my mom though, as they typically do.
They don't even need court order or anything
It's straight child kidnapping

Research Senator Nancy Schaefer, she was murdered for investigating the CPS

All "child protection " agencies are just pedo traffickers that take kids away from heterosexuell families and place them with faggots that with rape you or put you in some horrible care home that acts as brotherly for rich pedos
>>
>>139028100
Something like this happened with a woman I knew. She had kids with a German man and the German government limited her visits to the kids. Everything was watched, she couldn't hug the kids, couldn't speak Portuguese, etc.
I used to think the German government was giving preference to the German parent.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (16KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault (2).jpg
16KB, 480x360px
What's the difference between a kraut and a shopping cart?
>>
>>139031070
Classic jugenamt tactics. In one case jugenamt officials stormed a house and took all the kids from the parents.

The judge authorised "use of force against the children if necessary" citing "they may resist jugenamt officials because they have been infected with thier parents ideology."

The police beat the children, drug them out in handcuffs, one little girl screaming for her mommy was gripped roughly by a cop who roared "YOUR MOTHER CANT HELP YOU NOW!"

What crime did the parents commit? What hideous ideology did they subscribe to? What vicious abuses could prompt such a raid?

The christian parents were homeschooling thier children to avoid them attending mandatory islam studies.
>>
>>139031703
Shit I remember seeing something you describe on tape

The fucking cops were literally dragging the child out of the crying mother's arms

Fuck im such a cretin not saving it

Krauts and is such a secret hellhole. Everyone thinks it's some kind of succeful country but in reality there is unspeakable evil stashed in the closet
>>
>>139030184
It's JugenDamt.

Do you have anything more tangible than a 4chan shitter claiming things happened?

I'd like to read up on this.
>>
>>139028100
oh no, jugendamt send you a computer generated letter, fill a form, pay 30€ and they're happy.
>>
>>139032576
Heres a few articles:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2010/march/child-welfare-agency-echoes-nazi-germany/?mobile=false

https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads/162011-German-Jugendamt-Destroying-Families-Kidnapping-Children
>>
>>139032941
No dude. They've charged me with kidnapping. Its a little bit more serious than that.
>>
Fucked up shit, there is so much wrong in Germany...
Very sad.
>>
File: Wiki-background.jpg (157KB, 1000x553px)
Wiki-background.jpg
157KB, 1000x553px
>>139032141
>Let your child starve
>Hit your child when he/she complains about it
>cry when Jugendamt comes and drags your child away

Not a fan of state regulation, but child neglect is a degeneracy of its own.

OP, please post proof of what happened, I want to believe that our fragmented government is corrupt, but I need solid evidence.

>phonecall
There must be something else beside that, how did they know what your area code and phone number is, back in America?
>>
>>139033114
not filling out the form is serious too, this isn't the wild west you know
get yourself a lawyer
>>
>>139033114
You need a good lawyer.
Preferably one who has a personal disdain for Germans.
If only there was someone who had a family member/members who is a talented American lawyer and
>>
I hope you get locked up and they take your son away, i need your son as a cheap wageslave.
>>
>>139030013
Holy Roman Empire ? anyone ?
>>
File: 1480467026932.png (339KB, 670x503px)
1480467026932.png
339KB, 670x503px
>>139033758
>Preferably one who has a personal disdain for Germans.

Are you saying he should hire a jewish lawyer?

Also I've read a bit up on this and noticed alot of Germans getting real defensive about the Jugendamt. What are you guys taught about them?
>>
>>139034121
Don't mind them, just broken people.
>>
>>139030656
What the actual fuck is that picture
>>
>>139034633
insectoid cuisine
>>
>>139028100
No one wants to live in Germany so they kidnap little kids to keep their dying population growing. I can't wait until Germany is GONE. Bringing all of Europe down with them unfortunately.
>>
>>139033422
Goes like this:
>tell school we wish to un-enroll him
>no
>uhhh.... what?
>"no. He stays here. You keep paying tuition"
>just fly to america anyways
>get call from school principle via school whatsapp group
>"where is your son, he didnt come to school today"
>In america
>"YOU CANT DO THAT?"
>kinda already did, so whacha gonna do about it teacher lady
>"im... im calling the police!"
>hangs up
>i kek. Like polizei have ANY jurisdiction in USA
>next day, same whatsapp group
>its jugendamt using principles phone
>"you and your wife have been charged with child abduction"
>fuck you, come get me
>hang up

The USA doesnt really acknowledge german child laws because germany has been kidnapping american kids (and polish, british, etc etc). German families can actually apply for political asylum in the USA because of it.

See, normally its an american spouse and a german spouse and the jugendamt can get the consulates fuckin with visas and shit in order to have them deported back to germany where their jurisdiction has power.

Were all 3 american citizens so they really cant do shit, but still. My wife and I are wanted for "kidnapping" our own child in germany now.

So guess im not ever going back to germany. Not that I feel like im missing out on a hell of a lot.
>>
>>139034536
Not even kidding, what's the public opinion about them in Germany? Are they actually doing this shit or is this some rare shit that goes down?
>>
>>139034121
>Are you saying he should hire a jewish lawyer?
That's the joke

>What are you guys taught about them?
About the 'Jugendamt', I was taught nothing, don't even know what it is.
About the Germans; Israeli schools teach a basic History of Judaism in Europe, from first arrivals to success to the Holocaust and then civils-class recaps the rest of what the average Israeli knows about 'current' relationships with European nations.

But I assume you asked:
>What are you guys taught to think about the German people?
We are taught that they are dangerous idiots, and that whereas in the past they would kill you themselves, Now they would sell you to Muslims for social-points.

I'm calling >>139034536 here too...
I want him to know that's what we teach about them.
>>
To the fellow krautanons posting on here:

I know germany is bad, and I don't doubt that some of those stories are true (or that stuff like in those stories does in fact happen).

BUT a lot of the stories of police storming a 60 year old ladies house just because she liked a joke about refugees or a man being imprisoned for 15 years because he raised his right hand to block out the sun and his neighbours thought he was hailing the good ole hitlerino, are propaganda bullshit. Fabrications to keep dissidents terrified and in check.

You know jews are the masters of mind control, and this is how they operate. A lot of what we perceive to be an extent of their unimaginable power is just an illusion.
>>
>>139028100
You're not alone.

https://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/topic/225590-jugendamt-horror-stories/

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2011/september/above-the-law-german-agency-destroying-families/?mobile=false
>>
>>139035067
Actually my last question wasn't pointed towards you, should of quoted one of the krautz. Sorry
>>
>>139030656

Did you attend school in Germany beforehand?
>>
>>139034971
you just have to use the formal way of signing off your kid from school
OP is full of shit
>>
>>139035067
Fuck off with your horseshit Jewish dicksucker

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ii_iS6bY7nY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
>>
>>139034971
There isn't really one. Most people never deal with them. No clue if the guy is legit, but let me just say I wouldn't be surprised. The people that are drawn to jobs in the social branches of government are often have profoundly sick personalities, especially in the sense power & authority. Kind of like people with mental health issues like to study Psychology.
>>
File: 1502998492014.jpg (16KB, 230x252px)
1502998492014.jpg
16KB, 230x252px
>Moving TO Germany

Why?
>>
>>139029939
>When Germany becomes better jews than the jews themselves
That's German efficiency for you.
>>
>>139034110
They weren't roman, they just used that term to feel like a big man
>>
File: huh.jpg (132KB, 400x631px)
huh.jpg
132KB, 400x631px
>>139028100
>turns out enrolling a kid in school automatically grants partial custody making the school the legal equivalent of a parent in germany

FUCKING
W H A T
>>
>>139035916
He should have read the fine prints
>>
>>139028100
Everytime I think we're catching up to Germany something come along to make me realise they're a long way more fucked up.
>>
>>139035994
What a wonderfully jewey thing to say
>>
>>139036134
selective perception
>>
>>139029939
The kid generates shekels for foster agency. state gives them money a piece. But i guess nobody would notice if you keep some kids here and there still on the books, while phisically it would be prostituted somewhere in europe or taken apart in some posh US clinic
>>
>>139036341
>Have kid used as sex-slave AND listed in foster care at the SAME TIME
I need to step up my fucking game
>>
Assuming this is true, I'm pretty sure I could get enough attention on this Shit to send a damn seal team in.
>>
>>139036652
Cmon jew even you arent that evil. Stop LARPing
>>
>>139035916
Not even joking. In the form for enrolling him in the school was fine print stating we acknowledge the school as a legal guardian.

So by german law the school is equal to being a 3rd parent by that point, which means by german law my wife and I were supposedly required to get the schools permission for any major decisions regarding our child.
>>
>>139034633
it's just bread calm down haha
>>
>>139036652
doesn't even use their spiritual essence to summon elder dolphin gods, amateur
>>
>>139037028
NEVER!
>>
german here. i didnt even know that myself.
>>
>>139033029
I think secound link is bullshit the Jugendamt was completly powerless and basically stripped of dutys in the Third reich. As somebody familiar with German law I think OP isn't telling the full story, because Paragraph 1631 Abs. 1 BGB based on Art. 6 Abs. 3 GG is pretty clear the parents decide were the child should be, there have to be other reasons, even a third class lawyer should easily win the case, if OP is telling the truth.
>>
>>139036882
Actually, big suprise, obama literally bent over backwards to try to get a christian homeschooling family seeking asylum deported back to germany.

The federal courts ruled in the families favor but obama apparently loves the idea of a govt child consfiscation agency that doesnt answer to anyone.

Guess childbearing white christian heterosexuals make liberals fascistically uncomfortable.
>>
>>139036882
Actually, big suprise, obama literally bent over backwards to try to get a christian homeschooling family seeking asylum deported back to germany.

The federal courts ruled in the families favor but obama apparently loves the idea of a govt child consfiscation agency that doesnt answer to anyone.

Guess childbearing white christian heterosexuals make liberals fascistically uncomfortable.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/03/03/team-obama-wins-fight-to-have-christian-home-school-family-deported.amp.html
>>
>>139037482
And when the Jugendamt ignores court orders and the police refuse to act against the police?
>>
A few years ago, a German couple applied for asylum in the US, because of this child school slavery issue. They wanted to home school their kids and the government said no, so they fled here. US courts/government refused to grant them asylum and sent 'em back. They're probably all in Merkel's concentration camps now.

THis shit is true, krautfags.
>>
>>139033029
Eh, it's retards that homeschool their kids in Germany. It's illegal. Of course child protective services take action.

Shit articles, btw. Just take note of their choice of words. All emotions, little information.
>>
>>139028100
so what? GSG9 hasn't done shit for the past 15 years. The Polizei is comprised of cucks and women.
You could probably take over half of Berlin with a handgun.
>>
>>139036882
I mean, we're basically just a puppet state to the US, so they could probably force us to change said laws. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the US administration is okay with human trafficking. Simple as that.
>>
>>139036134
People have been feverishly going around finding every negative aspect in Germany--even exaggerating when they can pull it off--and posting it here 24/7. Cologne, Merkels absurd Eco-Liberal anti-trump bullshit, everything else relating to the migrant crisis etc. Of course it seems that way.

Yet, Muslims make up a lower percentage of people in Germany than they do in France, Germans are not a minority in their own capital like Britain, and Germany doesn't have anywhere near the rape rates of Sweden, and Germany has a larger population and economy than all those countries.
People post statistics of people in Germany of foreign background without mentioning most of those "foreign background" people are the descendants of Germans kicked of Eastern Europe--17 million were expelled.

The rampant pessimism gets guys off on here
>>
>>139037482
Dude, im not in any danger of losing anything. They dont have any power in the USA, and you are correct, in my case it is easily overturned.

What im saying is this incident woke me up to the other crazy bullshit theyre up to. This also aint my first court case, heres how a lot of charges work.

>Somebody in the gov wants something
>person says no
>file serious charges, who knows, maybe theyll freak out and give us what we want

Governments file stupid easily overturned charges all the time. Theres always a chance the person charged panicks and settles instead of fighting it.
>>
>>139037923
Oh and this^
>>
File: CcbU3OZWEAATJ7x.jpg (67KB, 600x378px)
CcbU3OZWEAATJ7x.jpg
67KB, 600x378px
>>139029939
You probably did
>>
>>139037752
The information is all there, krautfag.

And calling homeschool "illegal" means you're a krautfaggot of the worst order. KYS.
>>
>>139028100

Don't you just love all those Juden and their pets making the laws in your nations?
>>
>>139037675
The Jugendamt can't ignore court orders, man. They may be able to appeal the decision, but they are not able to ignore court orders.

Don't get me wrong, the child service workers have lots of ways to make getting children back a pain in the ass. But these stories and articles do not tell the full story. Like >>139037482 said, you don't get the full story. There must have been paperwork missing or court proceedings still pending. Easy to miss for distressed parents that don't speak the language.
>>
>>139029939
Western Jews are a different breed. You'll find out once they force out Bibi.
>>
>>139033422
>MUH worst case speculation justifies real life child kidnapping

Horrorstories of abusing kids or starving them are incredibly rare and a case for police
It doesn't justify by any means a totalitarian bureaucracy exclusively dedicated to police healthy families and kidnap them at their own digression.

Some 40,year old cunt that has studied sociology has effectively more power over your kid than you as a parent
Is THIS just?!

Fuck off krautcuck
>>
>>139038298
The German couple deported back to German slavery likely spoke a little German, faggot. Cease the shilling.
>>
There are many cases in Polish press of the Jugendamt stealing Polish kids from parents.
It's not simple protection, they remove contact and force the kids to speak German. They never give the kids back.
They allegedly avoid doing this to Muslims though.
Many cases of parents fleeing to Poland with kids to avoid this.
>>
Doesn't this a happen in Norway too?
I recall some article about a Polish family hiring a private Detective that had to kidnap their kid out of Norway to get them home.

Wtf man.
>>
>>139038145
>american news
Homeschooling is illegal in Germany. I know you lards have trouble breathing, but not every country has your laws.
>>
>>139037675
When the Jugendamt ignores court orders (final verdict) than they are acting extra legaly and they will be sued by the state attorneys and you as civil Person can also sue them. The Police can't decide anything here they need a judge or a state attorney/ some elected offical to allow them to do it.
>>
>>139028100
Hate to break it to you, but if your kid doesn't have a fighter spirit he's going to get raped.
German institutions are full of pedophiles, Jugendheim in Germany is kind of what prison in the US is minus tattoos and with more warden rape, nobody cares about kids getting raped there so I hope you trained your kid to be a fighter otherwise he's literally fucked
>>
>>139038965
Yes, faggot, not every country destroys families like you krautfags.

Not every country shills for that shit either, as you are here. KYS.
>>
>>139038558
>Horrorstories of abusing kids or starving them are incredibly rare and a case for police
Depeneds on the race of the parents. It would be very rare amongst Germanics, but amongst your "New Germans" it will be the norm. Most Aboriginal children here are raped and live in constant abuse from their families.
>>
>>139038678
Mate, not even native Germans can easily understand official governmental letters.
>>
>>139038040
I'm fed up by your bullshit post the letter with timestamp
>>
>>139028100
this is a huge fad in all western/central EUnuch countries. they love splitting up families and creating subservient golem children raised by the state. just wait until you learn about how many homosexuals are in charge of these children too.

no matter how blacked the united states gets, it will always be a step ahead of the demonic sodomite-controlled EUSSR
>>
>>139039214
Just you wait for Drumpfs second term, sweetie.
>>
>>139034110
ah yes, one of the dozens of self proclaimed Roman successor states.
>>
>>139039276
Faggot, who's paying you to post this shill rot? You'd have to get better to even suck at it.
>>
>>139039225
Is that why these white abos grow up to be such faggots
>>
File: angry hitler.gif (695KB, 320x180px)
angry hitler.gif
695KB, 320x180px
>>139028100
So basically reversed Lebensborn program but this time to make people's skin dirtier.
>>
>>139039472
Be gone, paid cuck.
>>
The Jugendamt tactics work on immigrants and low class Germans the best. I remember a Turkish couple having their child taken away because it chocked on a potato chip
They are shady mother fuckers
>>
>>139039629
It's true man, you're talking about a country where Telefonanrufbeantworterreparaturservicehotline makes sense as a word. We don't know wtf they're on about if we receive a letter in legalese german sometimes.
>>
File: 2n21bt3kd5fd2.jpg (98KB, 600x794px)
2n21bt3kd5fd2.jpg
98KB, 600x794px
>>139039629
>>
>>139039688
That and they don't have the right stuff genetically to begin with.
All Aboriginals have fetal alcohol sydrome for starters, their mothers drink heavily through pregnancy. All of them are constantly raped and abused by family members growing up.
>>
>>139039690
Doesn't sound like it. In fact the way he described it sounds too uncucked for me to belive, as it's basically Germanizing foreign children
>>
>>139038010
Yeah, /pol/ really has fallen to the level of the comments section of the Washington Post lately. I remember a time when this forum held a more diverse set of opinions, when /leftypol/ was not just a shadow, when T_D did not run the site. This is not to say that I dislike our current president; rather, I simply prefer a more thorough overview of politics. When every opinion is in unison, there is no discourse.
>>
Why would you move to Afghanistan in the first place? The fact that it's occupied by a fuckton of our soldiers to keep the local savages in line somehow didn't tell you to stay away?
>>
File: 1503658194791.png (60KB, 860x650px)
1503658194791.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>139028100
>mfw /pol/ will believe everything
>>
>>139030656
Newfags don't even know this was an art project and not a real baby.
Come back stileproject
>>
>>139038298
True (if the Story is True), there must be a giant misunderstanding and the school "contract" has to be without any legal base too.There is no possiblity for somebody to legaly "create" a third parent, with the same legal standing as the parents. If somebody is going after your Kids every sane Person would take a lawyer.
>>
>>139028100
so what hpapened to your kid? did they steal it?
>>
>>139040456
>, when /leftypol/ was not just a shadow,
lmao. what the fuck are you talking about.
mate you have to shut the fuck up and gtfo right now
>>
>>139030184
factoid means it sounds like a fact but actually its false
>>
>>139040371
You'd be surprised. Germany is special in some regards. Fuck with the most petty shit and the state will go all the way.

Rule of law is king here. Some retards trying to homeschool their children triggers the Jugendamt after as little as three days.
>>
>>139040840
I think the "third parent" is just a misunderstanding based on the duty to care for the pupils the school has.

Likely the Amerilards informed the school they'd homeschool their kid from now on and then the school called the Jugendamt after three days, as they're required to by law.

I can practically hear the indignant: "I homeschool my kid if I want to!" after the school informed the parents that that's illegal.
>>
>>139028100
Did you sign a contract?
>>
>>139041262
it's no problem to homeschool your kids here when you hire a teacher that follows the state's lesson plan, teaching your kid fishing on a sunday afternoon is another story
>>
File: 1503669078599.jpg (39KB, 542x495px)
1503669078599.jpg
39KB, 542x495px
>>139028100
>they are actually famous for stealing foreign children, refusing parental contact, and even prohibiting parents to speak to thier children in thier native language

Love this part. So being somewhat in the loop public law-wise, I'm sure you can show me where it says so?
>>
>>139039432
>this is a huge fad in all western/central EUnuch countries
The jewknighted states has child trafficking too, CPS.
http://medicalkidnap.com/2016/02/25/child-kidnapping-and-trafficking-a-lucrative-u-s-business-funded-by-taxpayers/
>>
>>139041262
>Some retards trying to homeschool their children triggers the Jugendamt after as little as three days.
Because the child may not be indoctrinated into the state approved opinions on multiculturalism & the parents might teach it wrong think.
>>
>>139028100
it wasnt a super prestigious school, then
>>
>>139042234
That and the fact that the child is supposed to get an education that actually allow them to contribute to the country that it owes free shit like pensions and free college education. No suprise Anglos don't get that.
>>
>>139039408
>>139028100
POST THE PROOF
>>
>>139034110
"The holy roman empire was neither roman nor holy".
>>
File: French Fag Frog.jpg (42KB, 850x400px)
French Fag Frog.jpg
42KB, 850x400px
>>139034110
Not Holy. Not Roman. And definitely NOT AN EMPIRE
>>
File: 1503698240924.jpg (35KB, 480x640px)
1503698240924.jpg
35KB, 480x640px
>>139029560
Death to the EU, Chad militant nationalist armies when?
>>
File: 1503696988427.jpg (343KB, 1400x634px)
1503696988427.jpg
343KB, 1400x634px
>>139043247
>>
File: 1498946632176.jpg (770KB, 800x1131px)
1498946632176.jpg
770KB, 800x1131px
>>139029560
>>139030423
>>139034110
Your Romans, prime boipucci for Achmed his 12 year old classmate with 5 o'clock shadow.
>>
File: 13412341235.jpg (96KB, 745x769px)
13412341235.jpg
96KB, 745x769px
>>139043554
>>139043247
I AM IBERIAN
>>
>>139033422
Who do you think is going to abuse a child more? Their biological parents or a faceless indifferent bureaucracy that is literally profiting from them? Every I know who works in child services admits that for all the abusive parents out there, expanding state influence in children's lives and removing them from their families is the worst thing you can do. Unless there is documented proof of abuse/neglect, the state shouldn't be able to do jack shit.
>>
>>139035067
Huh, that's weird. I was taught Jews take the blood of little christian kids to put in their matzo balls

I was also taught you're all scum and liars and are the synagogue of Satan. Filthy fucking kike
>>
>>139033758
Hmm, it's on the tip of my tongue, I wonder...
>>
>>139034925
why not just tell the police that the school wouldn't let you do that though?
>>
>>139044445
Our youth centers are considered superb and don't encourage lazy health styles.
>>
>>139028100
>>139038791
It's one of the terms of the occupation. Originally meant to make it impossible for intact German families to raise their own in keeping with Churchill's demand that our strength and pride had to be "broken forever regardless of who leads us" (they accurately considered the parent-child-bond a main source of anti-foreigner sentiment). As of the time the Green Party became a thing it has become a means to boost the infant supply for the organ trade, being that a lot of us are biologically close to full-blood Ashkenazim but not religiously Jewish and as such not human under democracy, meaning we can be safely butchered without spilling worthwhile blood. Whosoever moves to Germany has only just themselves to blame.
>>
>>139035067
>I'm calling >>139034536 (You) here too...
>I want him to know that's what we teach about them.
That supposed to be news?
>>
>>139040456
I disagree. Fuck you and gtfo
>>
>>139046513
damn, so inmigrant offspring are safer than german kids in fucking germany? Disgusting.
>>
>>139028100
It doesn't work like that .... if you want to take your child out of school because you are moving, just provide the documents and you are fine. You probably just stopped sending your kid to school.

t. someone who moved to NL as a child and got taken out of school in the middle of the schoolyear, and took their own kids out of school mid term as well.
>>
>>139028100
damn. sounds like a lolicon's wet dream. stealing any kid you would want from the parents, legally, and at the same time forcing them to pay for that. pedo's really do rule the world.
>>
>>139046734
Pretty much. There is something like a lottery involved too, to supply British and Israeli citizens whose children exhibit birth defects with a choice of purer children (it's why you see so many dark-eyed, long-nosed "Germans" with curly hair and such a large number of round-chinned, blond "Jews" such as Lauren Southern across the West). I believe the other Germanic nations, Norway and Denmark specifically, have similar terms enforced on them. When the Grand Rabbi demanded our extermination in the early 1900s he really did mean our extermination, and as you know we weren't able to fight all of his servant nations off.
>>
>>139047122
https://youtu.be/ZLXs3elJFOU
>>
>>139042730
>That and......
wow. so you admit ideological indoctrination & forced propaganda on children & that's ok with you, Jesus Christ, you cunts really are a bunch of fucking cucks huh.
>>
File: 1503673957389.png (47KB, 758x631px)
1503673957389.png
47KB, 758x631px
>>139048278
mate he thinks pensions & college education are free
>pic related
>>
>>139048278
He's very likely Antifa. The Green Party, Amadeu-Antonio-Foundation (under Anetta (((Kahane))) from the Stasi) and Merkel cabinet have been brigading this board since the day Trump won the primaries so as to keep their backup Hillary in power. They're also the source of most of those various UN papers about /pol/ and online culture.

The threat of wholesale nuclear extermination can really do a number on people when they spend sixty years being intimidated with it from elementary school onwards.
>>
>>139044445
The parents actually. The faceless, indifferent bureaucracy has no reason, not even an emotional one to abuse kids. It also does not profit from children it has to care for. That shit costs money and creates work. The kind of work that has to be done with the same number of people. Not the kind of work that gets you new funds.

Parents on the other hand get emotional, have to take care 24/7 for their loud, obnoxious and stinky kids and have maybe other troubles in their life making them violent. Like stress at work or stress with their significant other.

Why is it always an American that can't imagine government to actually function?
>>
>>139048805
Häng dich verdammt noch mal auf du erbärmlicher Judenknecht.

>>139044445
You are correct, whatever that vermin says, don't be swayed.
>>
>>139047908
>>139046513
that sounds silly.
Here's how I see it: You were hit first by the gender equality modernism that makes women seek education+careers instead of having 2+ children. You were unable to convince them to change their minds.
Your Jugendamt is taking white guestworker children to Germanize them in a kind of Lebensborn program.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

No organ trade for Jews is happening. I'm not familiar with any news or conspiracy news that this is happening.
By the way, if such a program was to exist, it would HAVE to be SMALL, because otherwise secrecy is not possible. Then it's not a massive wide-spread matter.
>>
>>139048805
The reason why they probably wouldn't industrialize child abuse, is the same reason why they could. Self-preservation, they do anything to increase revenue, as long as they can get away with it. The government is microbes bro, really simple instincts at the core of it.
>>
>>139048805
>less, indifferent bureaucracy has no reason, not even an emotional one to abuse kids.
You have obviously never been subjugated to evil or you yourself are evil. They do it because they can.
>>
Sounds like what the "Social Workers" do here.

Straight up child fucking kidnapping, some even shipped off to "wealthy families" in Australia etc.

Have a look on youtube about it, British Social Services kidnapping children. One mum ended up with an illness, instead of just giving her care, they took away the children as "they would become her carer".

Sure straight up neglectful or abusive parents need sorting, but these fucks drag kids away from their parents who WANT to stay, for utterly stupid non-reasons.
>>
>>139041695
I wasn't homeschooled, but I must say;

It's THE way to raise a kid. I would never put my kids into government school like I was.
>>
>Churchill, as an American psychologist who has lived in Germany for 20 years, said he believes the Jugendamt takes advantage of what he sees as a German characteristic to not challenge authority.
>"We're trained as Americans to criticize everything. Germans don't act that way, generally," he explained. "It's a general characteristic. This conformist routine. It's still there."
> "These things that are in the personality of a culture; you don't get that out overnight," he said.
THE REAL PROBLEM WITH GERMANS RIGHT HERE Also the reason why CDU/Merkel is back high in election polls. The Germans never punish their political parties. It's like they masochistically want to be abused, they don't value freedom, only obedience...
>>
>>139049090
Um drei Uhr morgens an einem Wochenende sind hier doch keine bezahlten Agitatoren unterwegs.

Vollidiot.

Hättest du Argumente, müsstest du nicht beleidigen.
>>
>>139031581
What?
>>
>>139049432
Read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek then this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yosef_Chaim_Sonnenfeld and then the Talmud. I really hate to break it to you, but what was done to you there had been planned for us as of 1900, and being that most Sabbateans used Poland as a jumping-stone to travel West back in the day it wasn't hard for Hitler to get my ancestors sold on "eye for an eye", as it were.

What I am getting at is that these things are indeed quite possible, silly though they may sound, and being that the Talmud exists whereas all the "Generalplan Ost" documentation was conveniently "destroyed" I'm afraid that this is that old "cry out as they strike you" thing in full force.

"Our" government's purpose is to protect Israel from Europeans, being that the "Holocaust" story did not hold up until Eisenhower's camps had produced enough corpses for "proof" (in the 1950s) and public sentiment in Britain immediately swayed against Zionism following all those murders on English diplomats in Palestine. The job everyone from Adenauer to Merkel had is and has always been to slow-boil us to death in the name of funding more socialism, the equality modernism is symptom and not cause.
>>
>>139049090
Wo liegt dein scheiß problem?
Wurdest du von Mami getrennt, weil sie versucht hat dich für ne Spritze Aetsch auszutauschen und die bösen Regieries davon mitbekommen haben ;((?
>>
>>139028100
If this is really true its probably because to prevent child kidnapping from muslims who want to force marriage their child to someone.

It gets of course abused by fucking retards and leftists who work at the Jugendamt.
>>
>>139050687
What the fuck do you care if they bugger off back to their own country and stay there?
>>
>>139050435
Shopping carts aren't retarded pussy cucks.
>>
>>139049613
Nah, Germanys bureaucracy isn't evil. It's lawful above all else. The memes about us Krauts being autistic drones are true in that regard.

>>139049535
What's the point of industrialized child abuse though? It's a lot of trouble for little gain. Some money to embezzle, which can be embezzled without child abuse anyway. Unless you believe the stories about pedophile brothels in Germany from earlier in this thread, there is no point.
>>
>>139049797
Here ya go. Guardian of course but eh, presumably the bot will archive, I'm lazy.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/feb/27/britains-child-migrant-programme-why-130000-children-were-shipped-abroad
>>
>>139050615
>Aetsch
Verbrenne deine Tastatur, aber sofort.
>>
>>139050998
Lawful can still be cruel and indifferent.
>>
>>139050505
nice repeat digits.
I will say one thing about Jews though: have you noticed how the always get strong-willed ideas about how OTHER PEOPLE should be organized or should behave or what should happen to them.
I mean, BY WHAT RIGHT, does Soros get to decide the future of Hungary and other places, the US presidency, etc.?
It's always some kind of mania that meddles into other people's lives and other countries traditions and interests. And they are blind to how inappropriate that is.
>>
>>139050154
>Hättest du Vollidiot Argumente müsstest du nicht beleidigen
Das ist was du tatsächlich grade gesagt hast. Konsistenz ist nicht so deine Stärke nehm ich an? Allerdings interessant dass du dich mit der Branche auskennst - immerhin wäre mir kein Grund bekannt, ausgerechnet am Wochenende keine Agitatoren zu schicken.
>>
File: 495527435.jpg (286KB, 1024x703px)
495527435.jpg
286KB, 1024x703px
Is there any Western nation that hasn't been compromised by the demented crypto-Juden British Death Cult and all their malformed minion scum?
>>
>>139050941
They not always stay there, but even if, I would want to prevent a forced marriage.
If they misstread the child they must not keep it.
>>
>>139050941
The young girls likely have German citizenship. You may disaprove, but a nation has a duty to its citizens.

And their husbands would then have legal rights to move to Germany on the citizenship of their brides.
>>
CPS in America does similar but targets low-income people who won't be able to fight them in court. A Georgia state senator, Nancy Schaeffer, did a whole investigation on it, then was brutally murdered along with her husband. I posted a write-up about it a while back but didn't get any replies.
>>
>>139050998
I wasn't arguing for the theory. I'm following the same reasoning as you do. The presumption that there's a deeper motivation behind it is necessary for them to take such a risk, if it's true.
>>
>>139051290
Ich arbeite allgemein in der Lohnbuchhaltung. Um diese Uhrzeit sind die gesetzlichen Zuschläge gar nicht mal schlecht.

Bedenk doch mal, wie wenige Krauts um diese Uhrzeit auf /pol/ sind und die, die da sind, sind eingefleischte Chaner. Die kriegst du eh nicht mit Agitatoren umgestimmt.

Aber ein Dreiviertelidiot wie du denkt an sowas natürlich nicht.
>>
File: my sides.jpg (69KB, 1854x947px)
my sides.jpg
69KB, 1854x947px
>>139037752
>germany is such a police state they will take your kids away if you don't send them to indoctrination camps
>>
>>139050615
Mein scheiß Problem liegt in der Tatsache, dass jetzt seit dreißig Jahren wappenführende Kinderficker ihre eigene Partei haben, der Itzig-Zentralrat regelmäßig einschreitet um seinen Haus-Fickern den Arsch zu retten wenn sie sich dann doch einmal verraten (schonmal von Volker Beck gehört?) und absolut jeder der deren Jagdknechten zu widerstehen versucht prompt mit der Nazi-keule in der Hinterhand der eigenen verdammten Angehörigen beraubt wird.

>>139051273
"Divine right". Not even kidding. It's again in that seventy-volume monstrosity of a "holy" writ they call the Talmud (which in turn is primarily a mechanism to instill the totalitarian dedication they accuse others of in their own) and assorted Rabbinic literature; basically the ones now most commonly called "Jews" consider themselves reborn souls of some supposed race of supreme serpent-people who are the rightful herder-kings of humanity, as per the wide-held assertion that "the serpent in paradise walked upright before the Original Sin" (note that the area Babylon later sprang up in always had serpent cults based around penis worship and that there is some indication to the notion that these guys essentially originated chattel slavery). This translates into needing to tear other nations down so they can play out their little vampire LARP on our backs and guarantee Semitic (Arab) supremacy in the long run. The reason they are nowadays so powerful has a lot to do with corruption in the Catholic Church (and sadly it's again your country where the Khazarians and later the Sabbateans went native on Christians) and later the British Empire (notably Churchill after he had gone bankrupt, his backers were called the "Focus", you can look it up). Additionally, Rothschilds supposedly got exposed to this ideology during the days of the Frankist heresy within Germany, and as we know those boasted ownership of England as of Victoria at the latest.
>>
>>139028100
Dont you understand why they do this?
If you go to germany, and enroll your kid into a school, and then after he has friends, and a stable direction where he is heading in terms of his career and education, you take him out, basically taking away his friends and stable education
If parents move from one country to another unprepared like you, the child is not in good hands and so i can understand the jugendamt and school stepping in
>>
>>139052552
We can buy beer when we're 16, prostitution is legal and there is no speed limit on the Autobahn.

The only thing we can't do is drive around drunk in the night and shoot at Roos.
>>
>>139052123
Ich habe nie unterstellt irgendwelche Krauts umstimmen zu wollen - die Amis sind hellwach um diese Zeit, und die sind augenscheinlich die Zielgruppe (siehe auch "Germany Hate Threads" zum Arsch raus seit Trumps Stolz auf seine Herkunft publik wurde).
>>
>>139053180
Die Threads liefen doch schon seit der Flüchtlingswelle. Ehrlich gesagt sogar schon seit der Griechenlandkrise.

Ne, das ist nur normales 4chan Getrolle.
>>
>>139052627
You are talking about religious justifications. I'm talking about the psychological mechanism of getting the idea/inception of managing other people. Like, I don't wake up and get an idea how I believe Czechs should organize their country. Even if I get the idea, I'm not following on executing it and sending them emails or creating a non-profit think tank for Czechia. It's some kind of fixation.
>>
>>139042730
>implying only the state knows best
>>
>>139053713
Schon, aber zu Anfang nicht täglich und auch nur deshalb nicht mehr im selben Umfang weil einige von uns brav mit dem Amalek-Ding gegentrollen. Ewiger-Anglo-Scheiß war der Anfang, fingierte Umfragen ("88% aller Deutschen wollen dass England für den Brexit LEIDET") und Merkels zunehmende Verantwortungslosigkeit seit 2015 wenn sie vorher die Sparbuch-Matrone gegeben hat wie kein anderer, die schiere Masse an Jüdlingen hier seit letztem Jahr - der Umfang macht mich einfach misstrauisch, und da ich selbst mal beinahe bei den Grünen gelandet wäre (Ich war ein blöder Teenager und fand den Typen da in Kreuzberg cool, diesen alten der Snowden besuchen gefahren ist) kenne ich mich ein bisschen mit den Methoden aus.

>>139053769
Again, indoctrination. Basically they're told from birth that everybody wants to kill them for absolutely no reason and therefore has to be controlled constantly, regardless of who they are. Those who don't take to it tend to end up as self-haters over time, but the ones who want to be anyone among their own have to routinely confirm their loyalty to the cause.
>>
>>139054826
I don't think that is enough of an explanation. I think it's biological. It's the result of high neuroticism, combined with some fixation/focusing and a lack of politeness/understanding of what should't be done with other people or empathy/understanding how they could react negatively.
Jews regularly do stuff to goyim and can't comprehend why goyim would react negatively. This is their blind spot, it confuses them.
>>
>>139051871
Let's hear it then lad.
>>
Yeaaah no, never happened.
Fuck off Fatburger.
Or should I say
>56% vs. 96%

Stop bumping this shit.
>>
>>139055411
You would seem to be correct. I've heard it proposed to me that it's basically a cycle: Sociopath Jews control Neurosis Jews with fearmongering and dump them into the meat-grinder when it's time to run, taking the ones least involved with the host culture with them. The new population in the next country is then raised with tales of unprecedented and unpredictable violence against their ancestors, lowering incentive for out-group empathy and disturbing the basic trust with which we Gentiles normally approach each other, creating in a new crop of Sociopath Jews to be groomed for control positions. This would be a strong selection pressure toward codependency and xenophobia in as far as they're predetermined by genes, with the "culture" that usually makes them that way adding its own share of further pathologies.
>>
>>139037923
>I mean, we're basically just a puppet state to the US
More than you know, buddy. The CIA literally invented and covertly implemented the EU. Everything that is currently wrong with Europe, is because of Burgers.
>>
>>139056421
And who controls America?
>>
>>139055721
Nancy Schaefer was a Georgia state senator from 2004 to 2008. One of her primary focuses during her time as a state senator was investigating the department of Child Protective Services, in particular looking at the impacts of the Adoption and Safe Families Act (ASFA) which was signed into law by Bill Clinton during his presidency (it's also worth noting that the act was Hillary Clinton's brainchild, saying at the time that it was her most satisfying achievement to date (http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/firstladies.aspx?biography=43)
>>
>>139056822
In November 2007, Schaefer published the findings of her investigation in a report called "The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services". She found that the ASFA incentivized CPS to take more children into foster care because the act offered states cash "adoption incentive bonuses" for every child that was adopted out of foster care (a $4,000 bonus for each child adopted and an additional $2,000 for a special needs child in some counties). This effectively turned the foster care system into a business in which children are the merchandise and in which the 'bread and butter' of case workers, counselors, psychiatrsts, court personnel, foster parents, local governments, and so on is dependent upon having a continuous supply of kids in the system, and de-incentivizes reuiniting children with their biological parents.
>>
>>139056884
She also found that the caseworkers and social workers often submit fraudulent reports by witholding evidence or flat-out fabricating evidence, and that even when this is proven the caseworkers face no consequences. There was even a federal court case last October, Preslie Hardwick v. Marcia Vreeken, involving social worker Marcie Vreeken and a woman named Deanne Fogarty-Hardwick, her two daughters, and the child welfare system in Orange County, CA. It all started back in 2000 when social workers Marcie Vreeken and Helen Dwojak filed false reports against Hardwick in order to take her two daughters into foster care. They attempted to coerce Hardwick to sign a document stating she was an unfit parent, saying that if she refused, they would make sure she never saw her daughters again. She did refuse, and a county commissioner ordered the children (then age 6 and 9) to be removed from the home.
>>
>>139056990
It was 6 1/2 years before Hardwick regained custody of her children, and only because she had the resources to take extensive legal action against CPS. The caseworkers involved were not disciplined, and in fact county records show that Vreeken received a promotion! In the court opinion, Justice William Bedsworth wrote that he had concluded that this conduct was not just an isolated incident but instead a reflection of how the system is run in general.
http://www.ocregister.com/2011/04/21/county-loses-49-million-lawsuit-challenge-over-lying-social-workers/
https://chronicleofsocialchange.org/child-welfare-2/federal-court-case-asks-constitution-caseworkers-lie
>>
>>139056718
Please tell me it's the Gay Zombies.
>>
>>139057133
After years fighting in court, Hardwick has been awarded millions in damages and has her kids back, but the majority of families targeted by CPS do not have the financial resources to do the same and also may not be aware of their rights. Schaefer found that low-income parents are targeted by CPS more frequently for those very reasons, and that CPS and Juvenile Court often hide behind a confidentiality clause to cover their actions and maintain their funding. She called for higher accountability and transparency to show where the money is going.
>>
>>139057246
There is more to the report, which you can read here: http://fightcps.com/pdf/TheCorruptBusinessOfChildProtectiveServices.pdf , but in general it paints a picture of what could reasonably be referred to as a state-sponsored child trafficking ring. That isn't to say that there aren't legitimate circumstances that would fully justify removal of a child from his or her parents for the sake of the child's safety, but that doesn't negate the sheer magnitude of the corruption in the child welfare system.
>>
>>139057375
Now, what ever happened to Nancy Schaefer? Well, she and her husband of 52 years were found brutally murdered in their home in March 2010. The police called it a 'murder-suicide' without conducting a full investigation or ever establishing a clear motive
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/murder-suicide-considered-nancy-schaefers-death/story?id=10219809
>>
>>139057443
Archived it
https://unvis.it/abcnews.go.com/Politics/murder-suicide-considered-nancy-schaefers-death/story?id=10219809
>>
>>139057511
We have same situation in parts of the UK, especially the poor parts of the country.
>>
Holy shit, you're really fucked up, eurocucks.

You really need a perestroika to tear down all of your sovietist bullshit (and there's no other word for what I read ITT).

Libertarians are truly right.
>>
File: 1503683833190.png (2MB, 1950x1816px)
1503683833190.png
2MB, 1950x1816px
>>139056822
>>139056884
>>139056990
>>139057133
>>139057246
>>139057375
>>139057443

fucking christ

this is why the Nazi's happened last time, too
>>
>>139057946
Interesting note: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justine_Greening - your Sec-of-State for Education now, since last year, from -Rotherham-. Her official vita seems to have some holes, maybe try to dig up what her actual task was in -Rotherham-. Also: Jewish. Or at least that's what I was told when I first heard of her.
>>
>>139057443
'a clear motive was never established'

'police concluded that the murders were perpetuated by the husbad'

what fucking bullshit
man fuck this country

i dont always believe in the conspiracy theories like pizzagate, but i wouldn't be surprised if it's all true. with the extent of PUBLIC obscenities we see promoted and ignored in this country, it would not surprise me to find out that the private crimes of politicians are even greater
>>
>>139037627
>Fox news
Got a credible newa source?
>>
>>139059485
pretty much, people were reacting to a disgusting system. god willing the crimes of America's 'representatives' will be laid bare, and they will be made to answer for them
>>
>>139059066
Checked and full agreement.

(And to think all I ever wanted was to not pay so much money to insurance all the time)
>>
>>139038928
our schools are not a 3rd guardian or anything, but just one "letter of concern" to the child protective services and you might never see your child again.
Our system is a disgrace.
>>
>>139028100

Pay debts eternal burger anglo.
>>
File: 1475446834035.jpg (261KB, 1899x879px)
1475446834035.jpg
261KB, 1899x879px
>>139030013
Romans were Germanic, though. Read a book.
>>
>>139062478

Finally someone gets it - we only took back what was ours by right as we always did in our history.
>>
>>139062032
And the thing is most average folks just assume that sheep mentality of "well if ya didnt do anything wrong you dont have anything to worry about!" When the reality is your kid can fall off his bike and bust his lip up or repeat a politically incorrect opinion from a parent and suddenly you got government social workers crawling through your house.

Thapts the problem with a bereuacracy. The "letter of concern" doesnt have to say "has bruised lip from bike fall" or "said he doesnt like refugees." It will say something like "SHOWS SIGNS OF TRAUMA AND PHYSICAL ABUSE!!!!" or "STATES VIOLENT AND DANGEROUS RADICALIZED IDEOLOGY!!!!"

If you are in court trying to explain that nobody will believe you. Theyll just roll thier eyes and go "thats exactly the kind of excuse a violent abusive pair of nazis WOULD USE!!!" and boom, kids are gone.

Its all reliant on how incentivised the local social workers are to grab up some kids at the moment. A bit of bad funding or a missed grant and they might just decide a dozen kids from such and such area need to be "rescued." They can ALWAYS find an excuse later.
>>
>>139064037
Schön, dich mit der Einstellung an Bord zu haben, aber mach mal bitte keinen auf "pay denbts" wenn es um dieses Thema geht, bei der Sache mit dem Menschenhandel hängen wir alle zusammen drin.

Last bump from me.
>>
>>139037923
>I mean, we're basically just a puppet state to the US, so they could probably force us to change said laws

If this was true, you'd be a lot more right wing than you currently are and Merkel would be doing what Trump tells her to do. Instead, she has basically told him to eat shit since he was elected. And if you were a true puppet state, you'd be fighting our wars for us like the Anglos do yet you never have in any significant capacity since the end of WWII (I don't blame you). Germany doesn't do anything the US tells it to do besides allowing US bases in your country to function as your military so you have more gibs for social programs. We're the ones getting cucked here. Germany doesn't even really trade with us at all. 80% of our exports go to two nations--Canada and Mexico.
>>
>>139062306
Become a real man Hans. There's not much time for you to change course.
>>
>>139055966
T.CPS pedo trafficker
>>
>>139066222
Nice get. One more bump after all: The reason for this is that we have to remain disarmed for NATO to keep legitimacy ("Keep Russia out and Germany down"). Merkel's predecessor Schröder pointed this out when the plan was to actually get us to fight in Iraq (along with our constitution barring wars of aggression which Iraq was then widely perceived as) - thereafter came a vote of confidence in which our parliament all but confirmed that they're mostly lobbyists, and ever since the big string-puller is a club called "Transatlantic Bridge" that Blair, Merkel, Bush and Obama are all supposedly members of. Tl;dr is basically that she answers to the globalist gravy train on much the same terms that allow those to pull all the shit they do (see also being interviewed about the NSA crisis in Washington rather than Karlsruhe, all but confirming that we are in fact still occupied today) rather than who so happens to be the US government, relying on the "listen or be nuked" clause from back in the day to keep us hostage in a way. Trump's rapid stance "shift" after taking office (the talk he had with Obama and his expression afterward) is thus sometimes held to be evidence that someone is holding America by the balls with remote control over your nuclear armaments, which of course also leaves us largely fucked. It's sort of like we're a war trophy more than a country, but the rule still holds. See >>139056421 and responses
>>
>>139056048
Jew here. This is completely accurate. Neurotic Jews, which is most of us, are just fucking afraid of everything and compensate via hedonism. Only a relatively small proportion of us end up as control freaks, but they completely run the community. I hate those fucks, this is why I don't interact with other Jews when possible unless i can confirm they're not a sociopath before I find out they're a Jew.
>>
>>139052937
> alcohol
> whores
> reckless driving
> not being a degenerate
>>
>>139044016
Chechen chong
>>
>>139034633
A single fucked up Chinese college art student made fetus soup and ate it.
The images went viral and a fake story of a town with a traditional ferus soup spread like wild fire.

Surrpisingly, even the most remote Chinese villages dont haave that tradition.
>>
>>139038010
i think that's somewhat true.
I know German currency was fucking strong until they let EURO to cuck beautiful deutschmark.
Didnt Germany had lowest inflation of all European currency?
>>
>>139065776
Yep, and I used to think that way too until I started to learn just how corrupt and fucked up the CPS system is in this country.
Thread posts: 217
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.