[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nicolas Sarkozy (2007-2012), political veteran of the right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Will he/can he run again in 2022?
The man looks like a cuckservative at first glance but in his 2017 primary debates he was very redpilled
>>
>>139023436
Sharko is a Jewish Hungarian with a bad family and raised by the CIA. Why does France continue to fall for these puppets?

Is France really worse than Germany?
>>
>>139023600
>Says the country which just elected the Russian candidate
>>
>>139023600
>raised by the CIA
From what it looks like here he was mostly brought up by Chirac and his party in the 90s. But look at his last debates.

"Africa will grow by two billion people in the future. France is [000] kilometers away from Gibraltar. We need to stop this"
>>
>>139023436
There's literally nothing wrong with Fillon. Got snubbed for a stupid reason, but had it all right
>>
>>139023436
Have you seen the speech from Sarkozy where he explains that the french ethnicity has to be eliminated with race mixing with north africans? He is not redpilled, but one of the worst anti-white racists.
>>
>>139023436
I hope no, he was really bad. Move and speak a lot but didn't do any reform. He only care about his business : be elected and earn the money
>>
>>139023436
Yeah he talks a lot but he did fuck all when he was actually president. /pol/ needs to learn to stop trusting cuckservatives who appear "redpilled"
>>
>>139024536
>Move and speak a lot but didn't do any reform
The 2008 crisis got in his way

>>139024272
>Have you seen the speech from Sarkozy
Give me a link. It must have been very early on in the 00s. He had radically changed his speech last I saw him. The only bluepilled part in him is that he intervened in Libya and solded Hollande because he did not do the same in Syria.

>>139024245
>There's literally nothing wrong with Fillon.
Yeah but after his scandal he's a no-go now.
>>
>>139023436
Ironically he totally looks French to me. I would have never guessed he was Hungarian on his father's side.
>>
Posting for French anons

http://www.francetvinfo.fr/politique/les-republicains/primaire-de-la-droite/video-revivez-l-integralite-de-l-interview-de-nicolas-sarkozy-au-20-heures-de-france-2_1861307.html
>>
>>139023436
>"We need to meet the challenge of race-mixing. With state intervention if necessary"
>wanted to introduce affirmative action (discrimination positive) to France
>bombs Libya and sends (((Bernard Henri Levy))) as his main envoy there
>redpilled
>>
>>139026068
>race-mixing
That was in the 90s, nigger. Lots of people got bluepilled after the 2000s riots in France.Also, let me clear up something about race-mixing. In France, you have a lot of emphasis on social mixing. If he used this term, it was probably more about integration and acuclturation, rather than what the term suggests in redpilled parlance (interbreeding)
>>
>>139026749

https://youtu.be/bDaKFE_J_ug

It was during his presidency (which ended in 2012)
>>
>>139029335
2008. Nine years ago.
>>
>>139024005
He had no father, just like CIA Obama. Why do you think his eyes look like that and the US is always so happy to have him France?

What do French people look and act like?
>>
>>139030269
>What do French people look and act like?
He's very french. He's been involved in politics since the 80s
>>
>>139030369
Being involved with politics since the 80s makes a man French? No wonder you fell for a CIA plant. Can you name one of the others?
>>
>>139030545
He is french. Where the fuck is your evidence, burg?
>>
>>139031008
Unless you post your naked body you aren't French.

Let's take another example. Do you know anything about Dominique Straus-Khan?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.