[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Can You Become A God On Earth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Kim_Jong-Un_Sketch-cropped.jpg (55KB, 508x600px) Image search: [Google]
Kim_Jong-Un_Sketch-cropped.jpg
55KB, 508x600px
Self Improvement Thread. Share your ideas and progress.

> Get up every morning at 5 a.m.
> In the Gym for 3 Months now
> NoFap for 1,5 years
> NoSugar for a Month
> Almost completely replaced video games with reading.
> Getting in the PickUp Scene
> Planning to start learning russian
> Planning to meditate regularily.

How can you grow as a human being. What are some more Übermensch qualities?
>>
I will never give up tendies goy
>>
>>139019306
You can sign in for martial arts class
>>
>>139021730
Is Krav Maga actually suited for modern day combat, my kike friend?
>>
>>139021962
Truth or vey?
>>
File: jbp2.jpg (251KB, 1000x1563px) Image search: [Google]
jbp2.jpg
251KB, 1000x1563px
Completely remove soy from your diet.
Cook all your own meals.
Find a girl and marry her.
Have minimum 3 children.
>>
if you're scared of going to the gym or to lazy to work out change that. Any loser can do this workout, this is what I did for a couple months before I got the courage to go into a gym. All you need is a set of dumbbells, if you don't have any you can use a couple gallon jugs.

>goblet squats
>Cuban press
>alternating lunges
>double arm extensions
>stiff leg deadlift
>hold & curl

Do 10 reps the first set then 15 then 20 and you're done. It takes 30 minutes tops. There's guides all over for these particular exercises as well.
>>
File: 1479157633001.jpg (129KB, 750x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1479157633001.jpg
129KB, 750x1086px
>>139019306

Actual god here

Nothing happens that I don't will; my desire is always fulfilled, my aversions are never incurred.

Ask me anything
>>
>>139021962
Who am I kidding
I LOVE answering questions.

The truth is that Krav Maga is a considered as good as any martial art by the simple factor that; IT IS THE SAME, the only difference really is that some Israeli looked at martial arts and said: "That's great but I need to prepare people to fight on the street in ONE MONTH"

So he skipped ALOOOOOT of things that he thought his students will never face.

So if you're looking to 'learn' self defense, by all means take a course, they'll teach you everything you NEED to know.

BUT if you're looking to LEARN martial-arts.....I would find a place that teaches it and stick with it....permanently.
>>
File: scaleb8.png (112KB, 620x622px) Image search: [Google]
scaleb8.png
112KB, 620x622px
>>139023850
Can you turn into a dragon?
>>
>>139024365
>>139023850

Alright then, I'll look into Krav Maga for a reference experience. But has any of you guys experience with the russian martial art Systema? Or could good old MMA be the way to glory?
>>
>>139019306
Transhumanism is the only way to become a god
>>
>>139024424

I've never wanted to and never will want to.
>>
>>139024774
I have no idea....
MMA has a real bad name in Israel, a name like: "only hooligans do MMA" or "their training methods create health problems".
Or maybe my teacher is just overreacting.

Either way, may I offer Karate?
>>
>>139024832

That's irrational. You can fulfill the role of a human perfectly as you are. If you incorporate machinery and software into your body, you'll be neither a machine or a human, and will end up fulfilling both roles poorly.

why fulfill two roles poorly when you can fulfill one role perfectly?
>>
>>139025145
Nah, I respect ancient martial arts, but they are just not suitable for modern combat anymore. Krav Maga or Systema teach the contact and handling with guns, so it's more contemporary. I'll just try out different Arts and talk with the people there. But thank you anyway.
>>
>>139025384
On the contrary with technological enhancements you could do tasks that no non augmented human could. Humans niche is technology, without it we would have gone exitinct
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x240px
>>139019306
read your Bible
>>
>>139026376

Is the performance of tasks the measure of humanity?

Donkeys, horses, dogs and even inanimate objects can perform tasks.

The measure of excellence in any given thing is the extent to which it fulfills its function, or by how much of its definitive qualities it possesses.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.