[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Richard Heene: Baloon Boy Case

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170826-011516.png (389KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170826-011516.png
389KB, 1280x720px
>Guy makes a weather balloon
>It flies off cause his wife didn't tie it properly
>2 of his kids start shouting that the 3rd kid is in the box attached at the bottom of the balloon
>Guy calls FAA for a helicopter and then 911
>After a while balloon lands many miles away
>No kid found in it
>Man hunt begins. Vast resources deployed.
>After a while kid wanders into the living room and says he was hiding in a box in the attic
>Police sleep deprive the father for 54 hours and question him, make him take a polygraph etc.
>And this is right after a doctor checked and told him that his blood sugar was 473 (anything above 100 is bad)
>Cops & media treat him guilty from start. Say he did it for "publicity"
>Cops question his Japanese wife who can't speak English properly. Don't read her her rights.
>Intentionally misquote and misinterpret her words in court
>But they still have no solid evidence against the Heene family
>Prosecution & cops spend next few weeks fabricating evidence
>Say that he called the media before he called 911
>Real news network CNN interview him with very noble and pure intentions
>Force him to admit guilt or else they'll deport Hus wife
>He had to since he found out from his lawyer that they had framed a guy before for murder as well
>Was fined ~$36,000
>All this was done to him cause he had made allegations against the guy in the pic

https://youtu.be/QWhUvm8SunY

https://youtu.be/Axgyj7g5XZY
>>
Are we going to do something about this? We've shown what we can do with the bike lock fugitive case.

Let's expose these corrupt cunts in the sheriff's dept and judicial system and get them fined/jailed or both.
We even have their names and video evidence.
>>
The kids said on live TV
>"I hid in the attic like you told me to"
>>
>>139015842
no he didn't, he said a vague statement which could be interpreted in any way. The kid himself even said that he didn't mean to say it that way and that they took him out of context
>>
>>139015709
that youtube guy Internet Historian is doing the job for us
>>
>>139015842
He said "You guys said that...mm, we did this for the show"
The testimony of a sleep deprived kid.
Later he clarified "So this Chinese reporter walked up to me. He asked me if I could show him how I got in the attic for his TV show. So I said okay. And then after that another person (the interview) asked me 'so what happened about this balloon thing?', and I was like 'I did it for the show' cause I though he was asking me about the Chinese reporter."
>>
Cops and journos played along to get publicly and raises. And they did.
>>
>>139015709
#HeeneDidNothingWrong seems to be how they are trying to do something about it
>>
>>139016366
He did say shit like that

/b/ ordered thousands of pizzas to their house. Was more pizza delivery boys than journalists and law enforcement on live tv
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 464x317px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 464x317px
#HeeneDidNothingWrong
>>
An internet historian doing better research than most journalists.
>>
There's a petition

https://www.change.org/p/u-s-senate-another-investigation-in-to-the-richard-heene-ballon-boy-court-case
>>
>>139015454
Tell me how this applies to the war against the shadow government in under 200 words.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.