[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racemixing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 23

Hypothetically speaking, would it not be logical for whites to marry into/procreate with asians?

Asians have the highest IQ distribution among ethnic groups, tend to come out of public education with better degrees meaning that, on average, they end up with better jobs and therefore have better financing per family. There also tends to be significantly more right wing politics among Asian ethnic backgrounds, such as the Philippines or Japan.
>>
asians are ugly

attractive kids lead happier lives
>>
File: lmfamwf.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lmfamwf.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
It is.
>>
>>139011171
Not necessarily true, yes they have affection and attention but that doesn't mean they actually have a better life.
>>
>>139011330
my life would be better if there was affection and attention in it
>>
>>139011420
Well, yeah. Humans are a social species and require interaction and therefore attention in order to cope
>>
>>139011493
Yeah
but asians are ugly
>>
File: image3A420360.jpg (249KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image3A420360.jpg
249KB, 1200x800px
>>139011625
>>
>>139011029
thanks for the daily dose, doc
>>
>>139011625
Which would you prefer?
>looking good
> being psychologically and fiscally superior?
>>
>>139011029
Show flag
>>
>>139011847
I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not
>>
>>139011895
Asians cheat on their tests and make worse workers
>>
>>139011931
You're from Chile, need I say more?
>>
>>139012072
Your factual basis for this being?
>>
File: 1498462481257.jpg (254KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498462481257.jpg
254KB, 1024x768px
Flip jungle monkeys have IQs on par with niggers. Nice try sneaking that in. Show Flag.

Japanese is the only acceptable alternative to huwhite.
>>
>>139011029
With the possible exception of the Japanese, Asians are notorious for cheating on all kinds of exams, especially in the west. What makes you think they aren't cheating/misreporting on IQ tests too?

Fun fact: Asian test scores IQ wise and in school and college) radically over-predict their actual achievement. This is true of both immigrants and in their home countries. Ashkenazi Jews perform well across the board on testing and that's reflected by their major contributions to science etc in the past 150 years (to say nothing of their schemes). Meanwhile, western civilisation outpaced Asian civilisation in almost every arena after the post classical period. Almost every 'paper' put out by Chinese scientists is fucking research spam (another example of them trying to cheat the system). And even though Japanese industries caught up with Western industries, they'd be the first to tell you that this was largely the result of adopting radical new modes of business practice suggested by western figures (e.g. Denning) when the west was slow to do so.

Tldr with the possible exception of the Japanese Asian high IQ is an absolute fucking meme.
>>
>>139012238
>>
>>139012138
The epidemic of cheating on college acceptance exams in China and other asian countries and the efficiency vs amount of time worked statistics
>>
>>139012238
>>139012280
So technically you aren't denying my point, just making it more specific. I can understand that.
>>
>>139012138
Google Chinese cheating problems in U.K. Universities. In quieter moments most academics will admit that it is a systemic problem that basically makes anything they claim about themselves utterly worthless.
>>
>>139012452
The UK education system is shit.
>>
File: Pinochet meets Thatcher.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pinochet meets Thatcher.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>139012085
>You're from Chile
You're from UK
>>
COLLABORATION RESONANCE OBLITERATION OF OBSTRUCTIONAL DELUSIONS OP YOURE RETARDED

INTERRACIALITY IS THE BEST THING TO
HAPPEN ITS JUST A HYPER SENSITIVITY
TO CURRENT WAVELENGTH OF RESONANCE THAT MAY SEEM INCOMPATIBLE DUE TO HYPER iNFLUX OF VARAIAT INNER RESONANCE
>>
>>
>>139011029
>Hispanic
>Race

Anyone who posts this chart should be banned

Why should white criollos with iberian blood be blamed for aztec mestizo crimes

Hispanic is not a race

Fuck op and his gook loving genes
>>
>>139012452
Now tell me about Japanese, the people who will commit suicide if they become dishonorable, being cheaters.
>>
File: fml.jpg (12KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
12KB, 210x210px
>>139012707
> posts chart that one person disagrees with
> gets banned
>>
>>139012707
>>
>VARIANT
>>
>>139011029
Actually the Ashkenazi Jews are at the top of that list. Racemixing with Asians causes the downs. Google it faget
>>
Physical differences in the races are not the only thing that matter. If it was all about IQ you may as well marry Jews.
>>
>>139011944
it's piccolo dick, stupid
>>
>>139012952
Except those 1 in 3 debilitating diseases senpai
>>
>>139012445
Yeah I totally agree with you m8. When people say this shit they're not referring to Filipinos or Mongolians or Tibetans or any of the hundreds of Asian subgroups - they basically always mean (or think they mean) Japanese and Chinese (usually Han). Anyone who has spent any amount of time around the latter in an educational context should have worked out that's bullshit within 5 minutes. It might be true for the Japanese but as I said, even they admit they struggle to keep up with the west in terms of actually creating new ideas (though they do a great job of making existing ones work really fucking well and getting traction out of ideas that other people have tried and abandoned.)
>>
>>139011189
why are you using a Canadian proxy today?
>>
>>139013056
I included the Philippines in my OP because of the hard-line right wing politics, rather than the IQ distribution relating back to the subgroup. Probably should have thought that through,
>>
>>139013090
I've never used a proxy.
>>
>>139012610
>country with multiple world leading research universities
>shit education system

If it makes you feel better this has been reported on in America too (which has the highest concentration of world leading universities of any country.) Abd clearly the Chinese system is doing a crackin job - which is why almost no significant advances have ever been made by them. Oh wait.

The Japanese trade/industry dept put out a report a while ago on significant technological advancements. I think they determined over 50% were developed by the British, a further 25ish by Americans (largely of British, German, and French descent), and most of the balance was made up by French, German, and other western eurofags, with the Japanese themselves only contributing around 5%. Don't really like those numbers for le Asian superiority meme.
>>
File: even_asians_agree.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
even_asians_agree.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
>>139011029
We'd need to breed for the double-folded eyelid gene as well as the boosted intelligence. The european eyelid is objectively superior. You have a higher FOV, and less strain on your corneas.

In conclusion:

>Breeding programs
>Select for optimal physical and intellectual traits
>Do this as much as possible while still maintaining genetic diversity (not (((diversity))), just enough to avoid potential gene bombs like everyone dying of malaria 3.0)
>>
File: DF5y6P_U0AAAlai.jpg (61KB, 758x960px) Image search: [Google]
DF5y6P_U0AAAlai.jpg
61KB, 758x960px
>>139011029
You're looking at a single tree and missing the forest.
Hapas have higher rates of mental illness, for example. Also biodiversity is good. Racemixing goes against it. To go head over heels because a subspecies of some big cat is endangered and not care about our own subspecies is not just hypocritical but also suicidal. Oh and there's also that Asians are better adapted for Asia and we're better adapted for Europe, biologically speaking.
And then there's the issue of the right to exist as a people. To racemix is to genocide our own race, to stab the back of our kin.
>>
>>139012280
>Asian test scores IQ wise and in school and college) radically over-predict their actual achievement.

Absolutely false. Asians easily outpace whites in all indicators of success, even executive positions per capita within the US (remember that asians are only 3-4% of the population).

Seeing as the Japanese is legit similar genetically to other East Asians, it isnt very far to assume that the other relatives are somewhat close too.

>>139012072
While cheating is rampant in ACADEMIC tests, you literally cannot cheat in IQ testing or standardized tests unless you are already incredibly smart to begin with. It is internationally and individually administered, and questions are never the same. If you guys actually took one, you would know for a fact that these things are pretty hard to cheat on. How exactly do you cheat on something like "press the button the moment you see this stimuli and we'll record your reaction time"?

In Rushton's papers, the MORE g-loaded IQ tests are, the BIGGER the gap is between asians and whites (and whites and blacks ofc)

As far as le invention memes goes, you are right. After a certain point whites did indeed creat more, but that's moreso the exception than the rule. Pre-classical era and in the IT age, is literally dominated by asians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Intellectual_Property_Indicators
>>
>>139011847
>>
>>139014534
>While cheating is rampant in ACADEMIC tests, you literally cannot cheat in IQ testing or standardized tests unless you are already incredibly smart to begin with
lol, it's possible to become better at solving IQ tests if you practice
>>
File: Throw Snowball At Lion.jpg (229KB, 1183x847px) Image search: [Google]
Throw Snowball At Lion.jpg
229KB, 1183x847px
Gooks have a bug hivemind that makes them smart but more like insects than humans. Incapable of creativity, they simply replicate and memorize everything they see and build their society on hacking and breaking into other more creative nations' information and using it for themselves.

No, Creative Whites should not mate with Bug-People.
>>
>>139014753
indeed, they have a higher average IQ but many less geniuses
>>
>>139014421
But by breeding together do we not in effect create another race to replace?
>>
>>139014677
the effects of which are both minimal and temporal which studies have shown. You need legit like 100 hrs of constant studying to up yourself a couple points which then goes right back down once you stop studying.
>>
File: 1496613542586.jpg (136KB, 1220x947px) Image search: [Google]
1496613542586.jpg
136KB, 1220x947px
"Come mate with us, White man!"
>>
Actually jews have the worlds highest average iq by ethnicity.
>>
File: Fake Roads.webm (487KB, 872x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fake Roads.webm
487KB, 872x480px
>>139014898
They're just bug people...they see American movies that show paved roads and large trucks driving on them, and they say "we need that too!! Let's study everything there is to know about roads and build them everywhere!!"

But then they don't understand how to improve the roads or make better roads, so they're stuck with roads they build 60 years ago and did nothing to maintain.
>>
>>139014753
What if you could pivot that productivity and cooperation through a lens of greater creativity and individualism?

Seems pretty powerful to me, if possible.
>>
>>139015115
You need to cite your sources Nigel.
>>
>>139011029
Racemixing is bad and you should feel bad for doing it.
>>
File: 1496613886328.jpg (61KB, 616x440px) Image search: [Google]
1496613886328.jpg
61KB, 616x440px
They literally keep their larvae chained up in a basement. Incapable of showing love even to their own flesh and blood, bug people only care about the hive.
>>
>>139014907
I'm not willing to sacrifice the glorious white race to the altar of mongrelization
if the white race needs to adapt it will eventually. I'd rather neuter the less apt specimens of our gene pool and encourage the betters to reproduce than bring in outside genes
>>
File: IMG_0830.jpg (2MB, 1562x1987px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0830.jpg
2MB, 1562x1987px
>>139011029
>bad idea
IQ is not the end all be all. The whole spectrum of natural proclivities that the White race has engineered in itself over millennia: propensities to family life, ethic, courage, abstraction - would be destroyed in the mongrelizing.
No walk [for you] today.
>>
>>139015305
Well when is "eventually" ?
Because we're estimated to die out as a race by around 2050
>>
File: Baby Dungeon.jpg (40KB, 634x453px) Image search: [Google]
Baby Dungeon.jpg
40KB, 634x453px
This larvae will soon learn that his fate is already decided by the hive. He has no greater purpose than to serve the hive. He is a bug and will die a bug.

>>139015147
Why dilute my own genes of pure creativity, intelligence, and physical power with a bug person just to gain 3 points of IQ? Seems like a waste, Jew.
>>
If you're marrying by lottery and can only choose race maybe, if you think your kid will be smarter solely because you picked an Asian wife instead of a negro good luck with that. Just ask your girlfriends to take an IQ test. All this means is that if you want an intelligent partner you are more likely to end up with an Asian assuming you check out every race at an equal proportion.
>>
The way I see it, since I've already produced one blonde blue-eyed kid that's even whiter than me, I've done the bare minimum expected of me by my race.

Obviously a pure white waifu would be ideal but I'd settle for any decent woman at this point.
>>
>>139011029
Fuck this bullshit IQ = Genetics bullshit. If a Chink can understand it, so can I.
>>
File: Kung Pu.webm (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kung Pu.webm
3MB, 480x480px
Like all animals, the bug defecates wherever it wants to. It has no shame as a bug society is devoid of such higher concepts. The only thing it knows is survival and service to the hive.

So when this bug has to shit, it waits for an opportune time and then proceeds to shit in a public space where other bugs walk.
>>
>>139015653
Yeah but the issue is that you've only created one
>>
>>139015431
If we don't change our ways, yes. We need bigger families and less DINK libcucks.
>>
File: Fake Roads 2.webm (533KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fake Roads 2.webm
533KB, 1280x720px
This bug met its end when a fake road collapsed beneath it.

Like the Haitian who tried and failed to copy the superior French society it was enslaved by, the gook bug tries and fails to copy the superior Western society.
>>
>>139015902
this
>>
>>139011029
Not if you want to preserve your own people and culture
sage
>>
>>139015902
>bare minimum
>>
>>139015653
Wrong. You need at least 2, maybe 3 unless you're a single dad and you "Free up" the woman to the dating market. That is the only condition where one child is "bare minimum".

>>139015472
Studies are anywhere from 3-7 depending on which ones you look at. Most state 5.

The only real thing you'd dilute is coloration, and height. Asians are rather strong (since I assume you're basing that off of lifting competitions) and their creativity is still up in the air depending on which historic time period you use.
>>
>>139016162
2 is bare minimum retard
after that you can go bleach as many insectresses as you want, but don't bring them back to the US
>>
>>139016202
We are no longer together and her husband is whiter than me iirc. They already have a kid and I would be surprised if #2 wasn't on the way.
>>
File: Bad Drivers.webm (960KB, 856x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Drivers.webm
960KB, 856x480px
>>139016202
>The only real thing you'd dilute is coloration, and height.
Wrong, bug. I'd dilute my natural gifts of altruism, empathy, creativity, empire building, warfare, and tens of thousands of years of my own people refining themselves through war and natural selection.

Furthermore and perhaps most importantly, racemixing is a sin against God and those who do not repent will burn in Hellfire.
>>
>>139011029
>Philippines or Japan
Have you seen how fucked some of the asian countries governments are? Americans must be doing something right, even though some of the cities are fucked.
>>
>>139011029
>hey, asians have 5 points higher IQ on average than Europeans, let's genocide yourselves!!!
>>
File: trump voters by demographic.jpg (48KB, 665x430px) Image search: [Google]
trump voters by demographic.jpg
48KB, 665x430px
>>139016398
Ok good. As long as SHE has more than two kids then its alright. The problem with your initial statement is that single moms tend to be blacklisted from the dating market, so if you did leave her with only one child, you'd taken her out of the dating market permanently but only left one kid as a result. That is bad news.

>>139016502
That's fair.

Also

>There also tends to be significantly more right wing politics among Asian ethnic backgrounds, such as the Philippines or Japan.

That really only applies to the younger asian MEN. pic related.

White women majority votes for Trump are "progressive race traitor whores" but asian women who vote hillary are "pro-white allies to breed with".
>>
>>139011029
If you can't come to the conclusion that Europe and all of its aspects put every other place and people to shame in regards to achievement, you are surely delusional. Racemixing for "whites" is a step down, no matter how you look at it.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.