[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 HOURS OF SLEEP PER DAY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (75KB, 1410x1000px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
75KB, 1410x1000px
How does one achieve this?
>>
By lying.

I usually get around 4-5 hours per day, and that's because I have severe insomnia, not even sleeping pills work.
>>
He is healthy-has never smoked or drank alcohol in his life and he keeps his adrenaline high by being enthusiastic and full of love and hope. He reads voraciously and keeps his mind active. I have met many high energy people who exude positivity like him and those vibes are so uplifting. He is a good role model for other seniors (like me) .
>>
>>139007137
I sleep 12+ hours a day, my extra hours go towards Trump's sleep deficit.
>>
>>139007303
Do you get by easy on that or are you always shit tired?
>>
>>139007538
>for other seniors (like me)
I don't believe you
>>
evil drumpf cant close his eyes without being haunted by his crimes
>>
God tier genes like me.
>>
>>139007670
So-So.

I can function, but not at full capacity.
>>
>>139007137
have a life worth living
>>
>>139007137
the secret is two hour naps.
>>
I am 65-my husband is older than President Trump. We come from the same generation and probably get him and his values and way of speaking plainfully and without airy fairy hocus pocus nuance in this age of so much deception. Sit with a group of seniors and listen to the plain talk. All views allowed-good honest debate is healthy and there is no zombie group think. That is why President Trump can communicate with normal people who have not been radicalized and brainwashed and the radicalized don't get it.
>>
>>139007137
by becoming addicted to this place
>>
>>139008516

Please be in BC mummy <3
>>
>>139007137
I've worked night shift for 6 years now, (12 to 8am)
I get about 5-6 hours sleep a day.
The key is to eat a lot for energy or else you'll crash.
It should be very do-able for healthy people, or some one really dedicated.
>>
Geniuses don't need much sleep. Da Vinci slept only four hours a night. So did Thomas Edison and Salvador Dali. Idiots, like Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, spend all fucking day in bed, sleeping and sniffing their own farts.
>>
>>139007137

A guilty conscience
>>
>>139008363
This desu.

Imagine every day having something to look foward to. Makes the boring stuff much easier to get by.
>>
I have a 8 week old daughter. 4 hours of sleep is my new normal
>>
File: 1503671783948.jpg (168KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1503671783948.jpg
168KB, 1200x675px
>>139007137
Yes.....you only need 4 hrs. Then catch a 45 nap later.
I did this in college actually felt better. This doesn't work if you don't have a busy/engaging schedule.

This is also documented that Tesla and George Allen had
>>
>>139008516
I love honest people!
>>
File: jsl3.jpg (98KB, 950x1425px) Image search: [Google]
jsl3.jpg
98KB, 950x1425px
>>139007137
Easy, his brain does not need that much rest.
>>
>>139008516
you stupid old bitch this is irrelevant to the post and entirely wrong. Old people are insanely opinionated and bigoted, their nursing home detantes over creamed corn and bite sized steak are the lowest resolution echo chambers in political discourse.

You can't uninstall a toolbar from internet explorer and you expect me to care about your opinion on maintaining competitiveness in an increasingly digital world? Your views are untested, you exist perpendicular to the modern world as a shadow of relevance.

Trump doesn't speak plainly he speaks simply. That's why old fucks like you with 4 megabytes of mental ram (a small amount) like him, cause he doesn't challenge your dwindling intellect or push back on any of the views you've held since the 70s.

Your husband will die within 8 years and you will become a burden on everyone in your life as you cling to socialization. As their pity slowly fades the phone will stop ringing and you'll either obsess over increasingly inane minutia or just die.

Sorry this was so mean but your comment was so fucking stupid it set me off.
>>
>>139007137
Seeing my twin sister die has kept my sleep down to 4 or 5.

People do it
>>
>>139007137
Super sleeper

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703712504576242701752957910
>>
>>139007137

no he is probably telling the truth

I am the same way. I am lucky if i get 4 hours of uninterupted sleep.

I dont' use an alarm clock EVER. and i get up at 545 am every morning. I work mon to friday.

Even if i have been out drinking heavily

Some days I will go without sleep for 2 days straight. Not on purpose. Just can't sleep. Toss and turn and the next think you know it's 4am. No proint going to sleep now.

So ya, I can see where he only gets 4 hours of sleep. That's do-able.
>>
The WSJ's Melinda Beck identified a new elite group, which may induce even more envy than billionaires or aristocrats: The Sleepless Elite.

These are the 1% to 3% of the population who live happily on just a few hours of sleep per night.

During the day they don't need caffeine, as they are energetic and upbeat. They tend to be thin, thanks to a fast metabolism, and they have a high tolerance for physical and psychological pain.

Now before you decide that you are a sleepless elite, psychiatrists give this warning:

Out of every 100 people who believe they only need five or six hours of sleep a night, only about five people really do, Dr. Buysse says. The rest end up chronically sleep deprived, part of the one-third of U.S. adults who get less than the recommended seven hours of sleep per night, according to a report last month by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

To date, only a handful of small studies have looked at short sleepers—in part because they're hard to find. They rarely go to sleep clinics and don't think they have a disorder.

Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and Leonardo da Vinci are suspected to be short sleepers. But not all short sleepers are highly successful.
>>
>>139007137
one hour at a time, just like anybody else freind :^)
>>
>>139009379
lol triggered
>>
Join the military you get 4-5 hours a night depending on what job you have.
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/sleepless-elite-2011-4
>>
>>139009665
Let's archive https://unvis.it/businessinsider.com/sleepless-elite-2011-4
>>
>>139007137
By having the gene mutation that allows you to sleep that little.
>>
>>139009560
I fucking hate self righteous old people I used to work in a nursing home they're so wrong and so dumb and so insisting. Fuck out of here, "no zombie group think."
>>
>>139007137
He has micro naps every time a woman talks, which is half his day.
>>
>>139009475

I think a major reason the "elites" can do this is because their life is varied and typically more exicting than your 9-5 average joe. Would you feel more invigorated to face the day when you know you're going to the same shit office like you've done a thousand times before, or when your schedule is brunch with family, stocks, gym, test drive, plan vacation, talk to art curator, meet with personal designer, dinner at 5 star restaurant, drinks at highend bar, night cap with hookers
>>
He's passing a lot of time travelling, it allows naps. When you're used to naps, you can put yourself in state of sleep on demand. A lot of sailors do that.
>>
>>139007137
I thought it's unhealthy and causes brain degeneration, but I learnt new thing on /pol/ today

/pol/ - Education through entertainment
>>
>>139009545
and hypomanic/bi polar.

a normal person han get by on little sleep, but not over periods
>>
File: 1503467038284.jpg (31KB, 306x423px) Image search: [Google]
1503467038284.jpg
31KB, 306x423px
>>139007137
I drink (beyond borderline problem levels)
Smoke 30 a day
my sleep pattern is whacked

didnt sleep last night, slept 2 hours the night before, slept during the day from 9 am the night before.

Trump is a fucking amature.
>>
>>139007137
Why would people only sleep so little? Do they want to ruin their bodies?
>>
>>139007137
>Go back to sleep goy,
>"scientits" say sleep 1/3 of your life
>>
>>139009545
>implying being badass is a disorder
>>
>>139007137
He's old. Old men need less sleep than young men. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>139009491
>>139009545
Two shitty posts should not take up my entire screen guys. For fucks sake lurk, 2 years is recommended.
>>
>>139007137
My fathers this type of guy. human alarm clock, ive never seen him sleep, micro-charges, sleeps like a hummingbird

I am unlike my father.
>>
>>139010675
maybe get a higher resolution monitor
>>
>>139007137
I get 5.5 and function optimally
too much sleep and I get lethargic
too little sleep and I get groggyzombie
>>
>>139009379
> detantes
You need a dictionary, son. That ain't even a word.
>>
>>139010767
Other people reading this are using phones as well ok, its time to stop writing essays.
>>
you must become a kek god before sleep has no quintessential effect on your children,s best freind
>>
>>139007137
>Trump

>sleeps

SAGE
>>
>>139010816
>groggyzombie

You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>139011197
I'm 27 krautypoo
leave me alone
>>
i think trump actually is just who Kim john UN claims to be
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 306x306px
By having it all.

Try being a poorfag, in a degenerate crypto-communist hellhole of a country, in a two room flat with multicultural race mixer neighbours.

Going to work via bus infested with filth that smells and talk loudly in ooga booga, work 9 to 5 often with overtime for kike boss. Eating frozen meals for lunch and dinner with minimal exceptions all the while being unable to find a woman worth a damn.

Life is a cycle laced with sewer sludge and is about to get a flavour of two quadrillion "syrian" insects.
>>
>>139007303
Old people need less sleep. But it's more like 5-6 hours. 4 is too little.
>>
File: IMG_5469.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5469.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>139007137
By being high energy!!!
How are you still this new ??
>>
>>139007137

you need genetic superiority. there are few people in the world you only need 4 hours. the probability is one in thousands
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.