[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish Adviser to Trump Unhappy Over Charlottesville

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (765KB, 730x702px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
765KB, 730x702px
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/us/politics/gary-cohn-trump-charlottesville.html
>A prominent Jewish member of President Trump’s administration said that the White House “can and must do better” in consistently condemning hate groups. The sharp critique from Mr. Trump’s top economic adviser, Gary D. Cohn, came nearly two weeks after deadly violence in Charlottesville, Va., in response to a rally led by white nationalist groups.

>In his first public remarks on the national dialogue about the violence, Mr. Cohn said in an interview on Thursday with the Financial Times. “But I also feel compelled to voice my distress over the events of the last two weeks,” Mr. Cohn said. Mr. Cohn added, “As a Jewish American, I will not allow neo-Nazis ranting ‘Jews will not replace us’ to cause this Jew to leave his job.”

>In the days after the Charlottesville violence, Mr. Cohn’s family — including his wife — told him he needed to think seriously about departing, according to two people briefed on the discussions. Several of his friends in the business community also urged him to step away from the administration. Mr. Cohn is a former executive at Goldman Sachs. Mr. Cohn came close to resigning, according to one of the people briefed on the discussions. He met with Mr. Trump privately at the president’s golf club in New Jersey last Friday, scrapping his plans to spend the evening at his second home in the Hamptons.

>Mr. Cohn is known to be interested in becoming chairman of the Federal Reserve, and still sees that as a possibility. It was not clear whether he told the president he planned to speak to the Financial Times. Mr. Cohn’s remarks were in stark contrast to a statement from the Treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin, who defended the president. Mr. Mnuchin is also Jewish.

Why are there so many Jews and Wall Street Bankers in the Trump administration?
>>
>>139003344
Checked. Let's archive: https://unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/us/politics/gary-cohn-trump-charlottesville.html
>>
>>139003344
That would be awesome if this kike resigns. Nice one, Trump.

Also checked.
>>
>>139003344

Why is he acting like a bitch? He seems too unstable to run the fed.

Greenspan put people at ease because he seemed apolitical and only cared about the money.

>>139004295

Trump is gonna fire him. He's sound like a hippie.
>>
He's supposed to be the frontrunner for the Fed job.

You hear Yellen run her mouth or voice an opinion?
>>
>>139003344
Good. Everyone was pissed that Trump let that Goldman sheklstein in the cabinet anyway.

Hell, trump has hundreds of cabinet positions that he has not filed with his own choices. I don't know what he's waiting for but I guess he figured he'd feel it all out before going hard.
>>
>>139003344

FT: If they keep the big three deductions on the personal income side, how will they pick up much, or any, additional revenue?
GC: In the president’s plan, we did it by eliminating state and local tax deductions and other itemised deductions.

Trumps tax plan is going to absolutely tax fuck californians lol
>>
Gary cohn is a little fucking kike prick who doesnt understand how lucky he is to be looked on with favor by trump. until now
>>
AWESOME

Ivanka and Jared are next

Fucking kikes
>>
>>139003344
>Why are there so many Jews and Wall Street Bankers in the Trump administration?

Because Trump and jews worship mammon. Common goals.
>>
>>139005010
>Mr. Cohn is a former executive at Goldman Sachs
>He met with Mr. Trump privately ... scrapping his plans to spend the evening at his second home in the Hamptons.
Even if he's fire I'm having extreme difficulty in locating a few ounces of sympathy to give him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.