[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get the fuck out of Seattle Alt-Right!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3771.jpg (115KB, 694x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3771.jpg
115KB, 694x925px
We don't want your fake news here! Your aren't brave warriors, you're useful idiots!
>>
File: IMG_3770.jpg (772KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3770.jpg
772KB, 2576x1932px
Leave Seth's family alone!!!
>>
HIS
>>
>>139002620
what kind of faggot would go out and deface property in the name of some fat jew bernie bro who probably isn't even dead?
>>
>>139002772
Maybe if you didn't focus on fake news, we'd take you seriously.
>>
>>139002620
kek
>>
File: 1472589092171.png (977KB, 595x845px) Image search: [Google]
1472589092171.png
977KB, 595x845px
>>139002620
>>139002680
>Neonazis think they can win by repeating lies over and over and over again
>>
>>139002772

NAME
>>
>>139002620
I had a good job offer from Amazon and they flew me to Seattle for a face-to-face interview. I had never been to Seattle before.

I decided to turn down their offer after visiting. I don't want to live in an area like that. I had never seen so many limp-wristed tranny faggots in all my life.

I've got kids and I don't want them to see that kind of shit. They even upped their offer on salary and I still turned that shit down. True story.
>>
>>139003066
>illegal immigrants taking your jobs and leaching off citizens is actually good for you
>you don't need guns or knives. the police will protect you
>the government always has the peoples welfare in mind, so why not give them more power?
>anybody can be anything they want. biology is a social contruct meant only to oppress people
>communism isn't actually as bad as people make it out to be. stalin/mao/jung-il/polpot literally did nothing wrong
>a utopia is possible if we just kill billions of people and destroy any ideas that oppose us
i can keep going all day tankie
>>
File: IMG_0943.jpg (45KB, 608x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0943.jpg
45KB, 608x485px
>>139002620
This thread has been threadjacked

Everyone do The Cabbage Patch!!!

https://youtu.be/WTRrpoCQDmk
>>
>>139003660
I went to medical school there. /pol/ was created not long after. I almost certainly would have been driven insane if I didn't have /pol/. Seattle is such a shit place.

>clinical rotation in family medicine
>every Wednesday night, teen clinic
>bunch of homeless, drug addicted faggot teens come in for condoms, needles, antibiotics, HIV testing
>we were absolutely forbidden from attempting to counsel the fags on healthy lifestyle choices
>"They need a place to come where they aren't judged. Society judges them enough."
>>
>>139003105
WAS
>>
>>139005014
That's bullshit. Medical advice on healthy living shouldn't be considered taboo or politically incorrect.

That kind of shit reaffirms my decision on not taking the job with Amazon.
>>
>>139005687
I've got kids myself. Not much better here in Kikefornia. San Diego is relatively conservative but still considering moving back home to Kansas.
>>
>>139005519
KANGZ
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.