[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't millennials buy houses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: hss.png (72KB, 1158x505px) Image search: [Google]
hss.png
72KB, 1158x505px
Why don't millennials buy houses?
>>
do we have to have this thread every day? bait topics with 1 post by user like these need to be autobanned
>>
>>138995983
I'm unironically mimicking this thread: >>138982728 in an attempt to (with an informative picture) start a conversation.
>>
>>138995796
>falling for the house jew
>not taking the voluntary homelessness red pill
>>
>>138995796
metros are expanding, where there are only apts/condos. Houses are rented these days more that sold. Most houses build are are town houses.
/thread
>>
Becuase most millenials dont really have financial stability.
>>
Because I don't want to go into debt.

Credit is a jewish scam. I don't have credit cards or loans.
When I bought my car, it was 100% paid for in cash.
My college was through working, scholarships and grants.
The Heeb has no control over me.
>>
>>138995796
>Why don't millennials have money?
>>
That shit is expensive though.

Do you realize that in the early 80's, the average salary was 11,500 a year!! What the fuck has happened since then??
>>
Sell it for 25K instead of 250K and we might have a deal. No? Well, keep your cuck shed
>>
>>138995796
Your graph just answered your question.
>>
>>138995796
The Big Short helps show why houses are overpriced for what they really should be worth.
>>
I would like to just buya log cabin at a reasonable price. Is it too much to ask just for a log cabin at a reasonable price???
>>
File: 1503604703882.png (155KB, 369x356px) Image search: [Google]
1503604703882.png
155KB, 369x356px
>>138995796
Why buy a house when your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post?
>>
>>138995796
College debt for me. I have to wait to get more experience working to get pay increases. Thanks unions. Formy career I have to go back and get my masters to get a big bump in pay, which means more money towards not buying a house. I'm fucked.
>>
Los Angeles fag here
the starter homes are held up by boomers who need rental income, chinese, or arabs.

The west side (beverly hills and hollywood) is where money is to be made but not as a recent grad where a 1000sqft < studio is over 2, sometimes 3k a month

stay at home, MINIMUM accumulate 2-4 years of salary before embarking on the mortgage game

>my mentor, one pf the top economists alive today, grew up uppermiddle class and still did this for 5 years,

Avoid renting at all cost, live below your means. Suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
>>
File: cunt.jpg (1MB, 1258x1307px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
1MB, 1258x1307px
>>138996975
I think it's meant to be sarcastic before dumbshit boomers pile in with their "muh bootstraps" bullshit and how they were so smart and hardworking and woke up EARLY and worked HARD back in their day and how millenials are so fucking stupid and lazy and entitled

You see it all the time in the comments sections on Yahoo and other boomer media news stories.
>>
>>138995796
Have you paid any attention to the news in the past 10 years?
>>
>>138995796
Because we're too busy filling out job applications that make us repeat what we already wrote on our resumes, making the resume pointless
>>
>why don't millennials X
The Jews don't pay us high enough salaries and the Jewish landlords steal 60% of our paychecks lmao
>>
>>138995796
Boomers have 75% of the wealth
>>
Why would I pay $200,000 for a plywood hut that cost $30,000 to build and will start to fall apart in 15 years? Real estate in this country has been a scam for the past half century.

t. born in 1994
>>
30 year mortgage, uncertainty in the economy, over priced, property taxes will keep going up.
Possible wild cards are WW3, economic collapse, nuclear holocaust and the powerball is Alien invasion .
>>
>>138996676
inflation
and a housing bubble had just popped; prices were very low.
the population was a hell of a lot lower over 30 years ago. Immigration got worse in the 90's and the Mexicans breed like rabbits.
>>
Society is so fucked
>>
>>138997588
>delete
>>
Shits expensive yo
>>
>>138996541
if they dont wheres your house?
>>
>>138995796
Because they have no children
>>
>>138995796 (OP) #
>why
Because they're too busy slaving away, paying off their degenerate, filthy, perverted (((professors'))) beach houses and trips abroad.
Retarded Subhuman Georgetown Nigger (((Professor))) Calls For Whites To Have An I.R.A. – "Individual Reparations Account"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-09/georgetown-professor-calls-whites-have-ira-%E2%80%93-individual-reparations-account
>>
>>138995796

How many times do I have to remind you cucks that life isn't like it was in the 50's-80's. Things are more difficult, and getting into a well paying position is a waiting game - most don't really hit a level of self sufficient professional work until the early 30's these days.
Very, very few people of this generation make the income to sustainably own a home, and likely won't until the boomers start retiring en masse in ten or so years.
>>
>>138999546
Why is pressure not put upon his employer to sack him for racism?
>>
>>138999746
haha good shit man
>>
>>138995796
because we won't have to.
>>
>>138995796
I'll give you and example why through my aunt and uncle
>Be Uncle
>Buy house for cheap in long island for $50,000
>House's by him are like worth $400,000 max now
>Since he put work in it he expects no less than $600,000
>Willing to sit in the home and die rather than sell it for any less

Multiply this by 100 million
>>
Someone needs to build subdivisions of garages with basements... sell them like hot cakes
>>
>>139000150
you shouldn't spread good (or creative) financial ideas on a public website which can be crawled by anyone with money...to search for creative ideas.
>>
>>139000144
>Installs trim one weekend and now thinks it's worth twice as much
t. Every home owner
>>
You want the short answer or the long answer?

Short answer: Watch the Big Short and watch Papa Bear Schiff's vids about it

Long answer:
>Be 2001
>Glass-Steagal has been repealed
>Banks can gamble with your money even more
>(((Greenspan))) and the (((Fed))) change the regulations on home buying, HUD is involved with it too
>Remember how you were told as a kid that to buy a house you had to put 20% down?
>Yeah that's not true anymore (you can now put as little as FOUR FUCKING PERCENT DOWN)
>The BS reason why this happened: to increase minority home ownership. I'm not shitting you.
>Real reason: after the dot com bust, Y2K meme, and 9/11 panic; the (((banks))) are crying for some new money. With everyone having easy access to a house, prices rise because demand rises (keep in mind there was a construction boom)
>Longer mortgages are starting to be offered (the standard back then was 20-25 years), now 30 year is the hot shit.
>The cancer known as Adjustable rate mortgages are legalized. These are shit loans for shit people, or you are a house flipper
>"And castles made of sand, melt into the sea, eventually!"
>SHTF, because there's another scam called PMI. YOU PAY INSURANCE ON YOUR FUCKING MORTGAGE.
>Cont.
>>
>>138995796
Millenial here. I went to community College and landed a decent job making around 50k a year ago. With no student loans to worry about, I do plan to buy a larger house soon. My guess would be because most of my peers went to universities for non stem degrees
>>
>>138995796
jobs? houses?

what shit are you smoking?
>>
>>139001305
PT. 2
>PMI gives banks some assurance as the Aughts go on, default rates go higher.
>Banks use PMI money to bet against people defaulting. They are basically playing Craps at this point.
>Banks take bets on the other banks bets. This keeps going on and on (see Credit Default Swaps).
>Oh boy, shit's getting crazy. The banks are paying off Credit Rating agencies (Moody's et.al) to make like everything's unicorns and rainbows, with consumers defaulting like the dickens (the FFR was higher then, so all interest rates were higher).
>The (((Fed))) starts seeing it, and in 2007 tries to lower the FFR.
>Remember those ARMs which are now a major source of income for banks and are affected by the Fed Funds Rate?
>Those take a shit and die as a result
>The bankers want to start to call in the bets. But wait, there's fewer people which whose money they can lend as more consumers are defaulting and foreclosing
>2008

I can do a part 3 on why we bailed out the banks and why the current housing bubble is going to crash again, but for a completely different reason...
>>
>>138995796
I'd like to know the median millenial income
>>
>>139002376
Part 3: why the banks were bailed out:
>Congress is paid off by the banks firstly
>The other is reason: PENSIONS
>The early Boomers (1945-1948ish) are starting to retire
>They vote the most
>They have the most money
>They also we from the time of Paternalistic Capitalism (pensions, paid vacations, stock options if you were higher up, the shit we envy today), so they have pensions that need to be paid out.
>Now the capitalist would say LET THE BANKS FAIL, FREE MARKET FTW.
>But the realist would see the more devastating effect of everyone's parents (at this point grandparents) go bankrupt in their older years. And no one wants to stress Social Security. Along with pissing off the largest voting bloc.
>So the banks are saved
>>
>>139002376
I don't think it takes a genius to see that, ZIRP (0% interest) inflated a massive bubble in some housing sectors and the stock market, there are no fundamentals behind DOW 21,000
>>
>>138995796
Oh, and remember, in the late 90s when Millenials were about to first enter the job market and turn into adults - they were all told 'there's no way for you to do as well as your parents, don't even try.'

Even boomers knew the jig was up, but they already got theirs so that's all that mattered to them.
>>
>>138996676
>>138998944
>>138998996
The Federal Reserve is the root of all evil. Pumping trillions of dollars into the financial system, devaluing the dollar, giving out loans with interest to people who will never be able to repay them because their money is worth less and less as time goes by, enslaving you financially for the rest of your life.
The same shit is happening everywhere where the Jews run the show, IMF, EU, all enslaved through financial domination.
To fix things: abolish the fed, imf and all similar funds. Make interest illegal. Stop printing money. Use currency backed by physical commodities or switch entirely to crypto.
>>
>>139000144
The up side to this is that the problem will resolve itself in 20 years when they die off.
>>
>>139004028
thanks ron paul 2008
>>
All the affordable homes are in nigger infested ghettos.

Thankfully hipsters keep buying them up.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.