[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are reaching peak levels of insanity from the establishment.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: peak levels of insanity.png (421KB, 651x701px) Image search: [Google]
peak levels of insanity.png
421KB, 651x701px
Pedogate arrests are looming. They know they're days are numbered and they are squealing like dying rabbits.
>>
>>138987321
Since when is closing a 25%+ vote gap considered losing?
>>
>>138987321
If you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>138987321
She's right tho. Even blumpf admitted on Twatter that 8 dems are running the senate.
>>
>>138987321

Pelosi... the gift that keeps on giving... pic related.

Keep it up with your identity politics and your so-called "resistance", and you'll find your party pushed even further out in 2018.

It's going to be a Democrat bloodbath...
>>
>>138987939
>pic related
>>
>>138987321
She's not wrong, the Republicans have control over every branch and still cant pass anything
>>
>>138987647

Its sad to think how amazing this country could be if people actually wanted to work together to make it that way. The establishment is clearly trying to run the country into a ditch to establish full control.

poverty -> fear -> increased security -> bigger gov -> tyranny
>>
>>138988889
Whats new?

This is the history of the world. If we are no diligent assholes like Pelosi grab power for themselves.
>>
>>138987444
When the Democratic candidate before didn't even exist.

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2017/06/ghost-candidates-are-not-acceptable
>>
>>138989076

Humanity needs to collectively acknowledge that if good men sit by and let other people run the show evil people will step in and take control. We need good honorable people running for office. Hell, half of the people running for mayor in Detroit are convicted felons.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/04/half-candidates-in-detroit-mayoral-election-are-felons-analysis-shows.html
>>
>>138987444
Losing by close margins is still losing
>>
>>138987321
Senate rule 22, Vice President Pence can force congress out of filibusters.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Eat Shit !
>>
File: gold_star.jpg (24KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
gold_star.jpg
24KB, 324x324px
>>138987321
YES! Please let the Democrats continue to follow this woman, she has DEFEATED the Republicans so much, that they now control Congress, White house, and most Governorships.
>>
"It is not legal to shout WOLF in a movie theater"

she literally said this yesterday
>>
>>138990593

My favorite is the "I'm scared that if North Korea nukes us Trump will lead us to war" meme. I didn't realize it was a fake until someone told me - that's how retarded this woman is.
>>
>>138990593
kek
Nancy Pelosi Proves Just How MORONIC She Is: “The Constitution Does Not Say… a Person Can Yell ‘Wolf’ In a Crowded Theater”

https://m.youngcons.com/nancy-pelosi-slams-free-speech-you-cant-yell-wolf-in-a-theater2/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.