[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coincidence?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: detroit_1.jpg (44KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
detroit_1.jpg
44KB, 500x345px
So /pol told me that Blacks are savages and can't be trusted (on average). I moved to a neighborhood that has a 30% black population. The first package i have delivered to my house gets stolen from the front door as I am at work....................(at my parents house nothing delivered was stolen in over 10 years and that was in a 98% white neighborhood). /Pol why are you always right and is this grounds for me to move???????
>>
If your neighborhood fast food restaurant and gas stations have bulletproof glass you shouldn't live there also nice id
>fag
>>
>>138981861

No there's non of that but there are blacks who most likely stole my package. Jesus Christ they fucking ruin everything.
>>
>>138981541
Fucking move already, you wouldn't want your new iPhone to be stolen by niggas, would you.
>>
>>138981958
Either move or get a gun and grow eyes in the back of your head
>>
>>138981541
>fagSob check'd
You could move, but that will only delay the inevitable. You need to take special measures in these neighborhoods.
>>
Primeval, primaevo naturae status. The study which someone should make is a history of the state of nature concept prior to Hobbes and of course also prior to Grotius.

Here again, it is very hard to do these things in Chicago, where you don’t have . . . . In addition, it’s a good work for a younger man after knowing what he is looking for, because if he finds millions of passages in which the term state of nature occurs—but where state of nature simply means state of paganism, that is of no interest whatever, but where it would mean a state antedating civil society in which man has certain rights of nature and obligations. This is the closest approximation to it in Grotius.
>>
>>138982037

Yeah this may be enough to make me move. That and the group of blacks in the parking lot smoking a blunt while bumping some hood ass shit.

I hate liberals even more now who tell me ohhhh have blacks live in your neighborhood nothing will change they're just people.
>>
>>138982125

I know fucking Obama made it easier for them to move into the suburbs of Detroit........now i can't have shit delivered to my fucking house............you Europeans are lucky to only have Muslims invade you at least it's not blacks.
>>
>>138982085

Could you imagine our country without blacks??? Holy fuck it be heaven on earth. In Detroit all of the cheap housing is invaded by blacks and made in accessible by whites because of shit like this.
>>
Whenever American make fun of my country for the a-bomb, I always tell them that the n-bomb they suffer from is much worse.
>>
Niggers always act like they want to beat up and kill White people, niggers are racist dumb beasts. Their genocide is their only recourse.
>>
>>138982645
where were you when you realized Lincoln trolled America? lmao
>>
>>138984320

Way way way worse, An A-Bomb won't steal your package.
>>
>>138985117

I was 10 driving trough Detroit and realizing it looks like a post apocalyptic nuclear wasteland oh and when they stole my fucking package the first change they got.
>>
>>138984742

Nah we just need to wait for CRISPR to get better and make it mandatory that they are all genetically modified to have higher IQ's and less testosterone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.