[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Alt-Right supporter AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 18

File: 20170825_082745.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_082745.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
I am what most would consider to be black even though patrilineal heratige finds all of my ancestors are white through legitimate marriage and can be traced back to the first man of my line arriving in the Americas in the 1600s and all of my English bloodlines tracing back to Alfred the Great. My political philosophies vary depending on the size of groups involved but at heart I'm a tribalist, and an ethno-nationalist. I support the efforts of the Alt-Right 100%. Ask Me Anything.
>>
Post BBC
>>
How does it feel to be a nigger?
>>
>>138980558
What's your thoughts on Malcolm X and his ally ship with the American Nazi Party.
>>
>>138980737

This
>>
get out nigger REEEEE (xD)
>>
>>138980558
>all of my English bloodlines tracing back to Alfred the Great.
Come home white man
>>
>>138980558
Did you write that yourself?
>>
>>138980558
Why do you support an ideology that wants to genocide you?
>>
>>138980897
Black Nationalism exists
>>
>>138980737
Why, is there a good article on there right now or something?

>>138980558
What do you hope to accomplish with us? What are your goals as far as supporting the "Alt-Right" goes?
>>
write /pol/ on BBC
>>
>>138980897
Why do you conflate white identity with genocide? Is it because you don't have a good counter-argument to it and so resort to strawmanning and misrepresentation?
>>
>>138980558
I don't really care about your race tbqh senpai. Even if I was a racist, and I hated you for being black, let's say, that should logically be on the bottom of my list of priorities. Why should I concern myself with the fact that there's a black guy on 4chan when Muslims are literally raping my people all over Europe?
>>
>>138980897
Thats only some large part of extremist in the group, the rest of us are ok with Based black man living in peace.
>>
>>138980558
Hey, before all the hate comes pouring in, just remember many of these people are also brainwashed. Try not to let it get to you brothaman.
>>
>>138980774
Interesting. I don't hate it. It has it's advantages. I have a white brain and a black muh dik.
>>
>>138980558
Don't listen to
>>138981115
He's a cringey fucktard from the_Donald. We hate niggers here. No such thing as the Alt-Right, btw.
>>
>>138981115
We're never gonna reach a point where we can earnestly treat niggerfriend as an equal if you insist on this shit
>>
>>138980892
Underrated
>>
>>138980814
I love it. I love that picture with the guys and NAzi regalia sitting in the front row of the Nation of Islam rally. Both of those groups got it, that they were only two. They both recognized that separation at the time would have worked out best for both of the peoples/races but now with all this muddying the waters and mixing the hour grows late....
>>
>>138980819
I'M SORRY, DAVE. I CAN'T DO THAT.
>>
>>138980558
How racist are blacks?
>>
>>138981270
>We hate niggers here
>"We"

Hating niggerish behavior =/= hating all black people.
>>
>>138980897
No race is inherently superior, but nations with homogenous racial groups are.
>>
>>138980826
I've got some good blood, too I got a lot of Wikipedia Pages for ancestors. It felt really good to have a history, a lineage, a culture that you could trace back almost a thousand years. That's one of the reasons I support the Alt-Right because I know from the other side of things what it feels like to have a culture erased and effectively taken away and what that does to a people. Now, seeing it happen on a large scale in this final battle between Jewish progressivism and the Western European man is a tragedy. If I choose a side, I choose traditionalism, culture and civilization over an obese, mulatto, male to female tranny twerking on the ruins of civilization forever.
>>
>>138980558
If all of your ancestors are white, how are you black?
>>
>>138981728
Were any of your ancestors kings?
>>
File: 1480285665442m.jpg (125KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480285665442m.jpg
125KB, 712x1024px
>>138981538
Show yourself out, cucklord.
>>
>>138980892
White man's brain. 120 IQ
>>
>>138981742
I get the feeling this question is going to remain unanswered.
>>
>>138981609
False, faggot, it's entirely possible and indeed probable that some races are superior to others, the sticking point is that that shouldn't have a bearing on how we treat ethnic identity / ethnonationalism. They're either justifiable in principle for everyone or they're not, "ethnic identity for me but not for thee" is a stupid meme Marxist answer and is what got us into this mess in the first place
>>
File: 1503632639234.gif (598KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1503632639234.gif
598KB, 320x240px
>>138981771
kek
>>
>>138981771
(It's a trap, ncbG)
>>
>>138980897
I don't. First, we have to look at that from a practicality standpoint. It can be a wet dream for some, but when boots are on the ground and you really start crunching the numbers it's going to be almost near impossible for that to play out. Even men contemplating this idea of it entirely cohesive ethic nation-state regardless of who the peoples are, black, white, asian whatever; there's always going to be infighting regarding things like religion, philosophy, culture... that's why I'm more of an ethnic tribalist versus a ethno-ationalist, ethno-civilizationist. People have always killed each other and respected each other enough to kill each other and killed each other enough to respect each other.
>>
>>138980558
Hello, le baste black guy. Do you have a RED HAT?
>>
>>138980942
It does. Now, if we can get the Jewish influence out of the movement and it be more right-wing, masculine, authoritarian patriarchal versus some gay homo matriarchal shit.
>>
This is literally a terrible bait thread.
If your ancestry was entirely European, you wouldn't be black.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>138981822
This.

>>138981609
Tell that to abos, retard. The greatest leap forward they've made in 70,000 years was huffing a can of gas, and they wouldn't even have been able to do that had whites not invented it and brought it to them. You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>138982195
How do we convince more niggerfriends to think like you
>>
>>138982283
Same thing going on with us, I've always hated homosexuality and other sorts of Jewish degeneracy.
>>
>>138980558
You're not black OP, you're mulatto.
Stop attention-whoring, youre just going to hear
>you're so cool
From the people that take no issue with you and
>Fuck off nigger
From the people that do

Basically this thread just regurgitates what we've already had over and over.

If you can truly prove that your ancestry is so American then I'd say it's not quite fair to kick you out, at least. At the same time, it's neither my fault nor yours that the men in your family have made awful mistakes and resulted in you being in this halfway point.

I can't suppose you don't plan on having children?
>>
>>138980558
How close are you to becoming black Hitler?
You need to hurry on that.
>>
>>138981742
White men fucked that nigger slave puss boi
>>
>>138980558

We don't want or need niggers. Have you ever considering giving us your support from somewhere like... Africa?
>>
>>138982541
>Stop attention-whoring, youre just going to hear
>>you're so cool
>From the people that take no issue with you and
>>Fuck off nigger
>From the people that do

This is why we should use the term niggerfriend. Bridge the gap.
>>
>>138980963
What I hope to accomplish is that I personally recognize that the Alt-Right is a vanguard and a last resort against Frankfurt School, postmodernist, deconstructionist, Jewish led collapse of all patriarchal, traditional societies on the planet. I don't want to be a slave to those (((people))). I don't want to have to accept degeneracy, dregs, trannies and women telling me how to live my life because those people are too stupid to realize that the Jews and the liberal intellectuals that follow them told them all those things were okay. I want people of all races and creeds for people that don't even belong to particular races and Creeds to get in where they fit in, find a tribe, start becoming self-sustaining and autarkic and stop worrying about the quote white man unquote and jump off of his jock, stop complaining about the past and build a future for yourself in a sustainable way that isn't reliant on peoples of other nations.
>>
>>138981822
If the races are different, then different things will be good for them. The crappiest races cant function on their own, but also drag others down when they try to help. Solution is to either relegate them to animal status or cull them.
>>
File: 1500141415570.gif (1MB, 370x288px) Image search: [Google]
1500141415570.gif
1MB, 370x288px
>>138980558
If you really support the cause, then what you need to do is get off of pol and go use your spookiness to reach out to lesser niggers. Explain to them that retarded niggerthink like "systemic racism" and "the school to prison pipeline" are ridiculous and the reason that they underachieve in white society is that they're ignorant to what the real problem is. Also, I'm sure, with proof, we here would be happy to compensate you 7monetarily for every nigger that you can convince to go the fuck back to Africa. If I could realistically larp as a nigger, I would have my fellow coons committing suicide in record numbers and heading back to the homeland in droves
>>
>>138981068
You shouldn't. The Ishmaelites are huge problem. They all need to be ejected from Europe and sent right back to where they came from because they're an existential threat to all peoples on the planet.
>>
>>138980558
You can tell from the blue light around your hand that you Photoshopped your hand to be dark
>>
>>138982195
The infighting is far less severe though. It's like choosing to lose a hand or lose the arm. Sure Im losing something no matter what, but one is much better.
From a practical point of view the best way for us to run society is homogenously.

Sadly unless you and other mulattos/mixed people all group up and form a reject state, there's no where you officially fit. If you agreed to sterilization though then I could see you fitting perfectly within a white ethnostate, though that doesnt exist yet and I doubt you want to do that to yourself.

Instead there's just going to be animosity between you and a large number of the 'alt right', theres no proper solution
>>
>>138980558
your hand looks mulato, cheked with what you wrote. I really don givee a fuck, about you, you should be sent back to north africa.
>>
>>138982702
That doest bridge the gap at all, faggot. Stop being such a flamboyant little cuck.

Niggerfriend is the same as le based black man
It's another
"You're so cool!"
>>
>>138981538
Get out
>>
>>138980558

Nice heritage man. I only have a problem with niggers. Blacks are fine so long as they're not a tool of the jew (like the vast majority of African Americans are) and they're not on the welfare plantation.

Would gas with.
>>
>>138982704
I've actually met quite a few niggers like you. Prepare for a life of disillusionment baste nigger. Blacks don't want that. Spics will follow their tribal interests but their lack of intellect means anything they create will be the same as the shithole they left.

Perhaps now there's enough blackies that wish to build something independent of white people. Frankly I could see them getting their own autonomous region similar to the Chinese method for their ethnic minority groups.
>>
>>138981495
Pretty racist, but that's because most of them aren't thinking positively and are super butthurt over what they perceive were in justices that were committed hundreds of years ago. It's been 50 years since the Civil Rights Act. There has been a resurgence due to the Obama years and all this new Progressive programming that's been put out in order to make blacks "woke".
>>
the alt-right doesn't exist

this is /pol/

which has nothing to do with made up, controlled opposition
>>
>>138980558
You do realize that you're not welcome here, right? Why are you here? Do you think that /pol/ is another r/the_donald? Do you think we'll consider you "le based black man" and ignore your sub-human IQ, your inferior genetics that make you more susceptible to illness (heart disease, sickle cell, etc), and your genetic predisposition for violence and an overall lack of empathy simply because you identify with a "movement" coined by the MSM?

Do you know what niggers and apples have in common?
>>
>>138980558
How afraid are you of based Richard Spencer?
>>
>>138981728 I laughed when I first found that out. I actually was Kings. I can put in submissions to all the noble orders of the Sovereign in England. There's a town in England named after my family. I have ancestors that were knighted that were members of the most Noble Order of the Garter. One of my ancestors was Lord Deputy of Ireland. I WAS KINGS.
>>
>>138980558
Welcome brother, ignore the cunts.
>>
>>138981742
Since my ancestors came to the Americas they all owned slaves. One of my ancestors freed his female slave, married her legally and sired children. He was rich enough that nobody questioned it.
>>
>>138981815
Ancestor freed one of his slaves, married her.
>>
>>138983307
I don't think anyone is afraid of trustfund Hitler
>>
>>138982811
You seem pretty cool bro. it takes a bit to not be hurt by /pol/ if you are black. Respect. I am a white nationalist, but it is not based on hate for others, just love of my people. I think all of this is too late anyway. The Jew won decades ago. We are at the end stages before total control.
>>
>>138983072
>Niggerfriend is the same as le based black man
No, faggot, it isn't. Coming right out of the gate with "nigger" communicates that we're not going to give you special treatment for being black, we're not going to not make nigger jokes, we're not going to pretend that blacks can just be treated like Europeans if we all just are super respectful and cool to each other
>>
>>138982260
No, I don't want to get jumped.
>>
>>138983666
Witness my numerals
>>
>>138982328
I explain that down below.
>>
>>138982541
It's too late I already have three children. They are three little Brittany Venties.
>>
what are u thought on Islam ?
>>
>>138983301
>what do niggers and apples have in common?

They both hang from trees?
They can both be found on farms?
They have similar IQs?
They was an open market for both at some point?
Both words feature a double consonant after the first vowel?
Both can't speak English properly?
There a variety of different colors of them?

Tell me, anon
>>
the Alt Right doesn't exist, you've fallen for a jew trap, don't expect otherwise from your races IQ distribution.
>>
>>138982589
Pretty close. Ultimately blacks need to be convinced that Jews are not on their side. Jews are the producers that pushed all kinds of degenerate gangster rap on the blacks and the whites. They come in your space, destroy you from the inside and leave you in the gutter. If blacks could be convinced the Jews are the real enemy that would be great. Most black people don't even think about Jews though.
>>
>>138982656
I guarantee I have more legitimate, high class lineage of European origin than you.
>>
>>138982541
You can ask me anything. Say whatever you want. If you want to pick my brain to gather for some perspective from a person like me this is your opportunity.
>>
>>138983666
OP I have an earnest desire to be chill and treat you as an equal but I think we all understand that the current solution of "let's all just pretend to be nice to each other and not use harsh language and have everything be stiff and awkward and fake" is never going to work. The only way our peoples can get to a point of genuine mutual respect is if the first word out my mouth is nigger, and if the first words out of your mouth are "u mad wite boi". Men bond by fucking with each other.
>>
>>138984060
Blacks also need to be reminded that whites do them a lot of good. It's objectively better to be a black person living in a majority white society than a black person living in a majority black society. Higher incomes, better educations, less violence, longer lives, these are the benefits of whitecrule for blacks.
>>
File: 1503287344019.png (101KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1503287344019.png
101KB, 600x842px
>>138981538
Fuck off Britfag. You can't possibly know how shitty niggers are until you live in the US or Africa. Niggers are niggers and you're a fucking faggot
>>
Are you Ghetto Hitler?

https://soundcloud.com/mcholocaust/mc-holocaust-ghetto-hitler-prod-kevinthecreep
>>
>be black
>be well read
>isolated by ghetto kids for intellect
>isolated by suburban kids for intellect
>find solace in lurking and shitposting funny cat pictures with captions on them after discovering 4chan in 2004
>be accepted by anonymity
>there is no race, gender, nationality, or creed, only lulz
>witness the concept of anonymous posting degrade after multiple /i/ raids, coming to ahead with lulzsec and Operation Chanology in 2007, then again with Gamergate in 2014
>/pol/ is now a 'white posters only' board
>/pol/ memes ruin the quality of every other board they spill into
>no longer welcome on the one website that served as an oasis from the shitty identity politics of the outside world

I mean this from the bottom of my heart when I say, I will never forgive stormfront for what they've conspired to do with this site, and I will never forgive the Zionists giving fuel to this fire.

Hate me, call me a nigger, by now there is no dignity left to offend, or feelings left to hurt. I am simply waiting for China or North Korea to swoop in during the oncoming civil war so that I can defect during the chaos to live a quiet simple life in a third world village somewhere remote, my skin color a curse and a reminder of the problematic western world.
>>
>>138984584
>would defect if China invaded.
Wow such courage
>>
>>138984584
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

The genie is out of the bottle, let's learn to live with it and develop a new solution instead of lamenting what's been lost
>>
>>138982711
lol. Deep Thought. I'm still working on a way to sell alt-right philosophy to Blacks. Blacks have these weird coping mechanisms for dismissing arguments that they don't want to hear. If you take the Wolves of Vinland for example, they are an ethnic tribalistic group that's founded on a particular pagan, religious mythology. Black people have tried to build and implement a system like that in different ways in order to unite their people. Woke liberal blacks will dismiss that as being a "Hotep" philosophy.
>>
>>138983899
Op u massive faggot

u stop answering when im questioning u cunt
>>
>>138984003
Kep telling yourself that subhuman
>>
>>138984584
Dont blame us blame the fucks that force id pol on us. 10 years ago I could give too shits not I am 1488 and willing to die for the cause. Game theory must be applied, you cant hen peck a race to oblivion like the Jews are currently trying to do to whites. There will be war.
>>
>>138984584
Deep breathes my man, deep breaths. There have always been portions if the blackbpopulatiob welcomed and accepted by whites. Even the antebellum South had house slaves who enjoyed the trust and affection of white society. It's leftist rhetoric which is pushing us into conflict, but once the storm passes America will revert to it's historically normative position of a white supremacy which recognizes that there are "good ones" among the other races.
>>
>>138984584
>Hate me, call me a nigger

You will forever be an african

And that might not be bad depending on how much of a pussy you are

When we win you just won't live in a country with Europeans anymore. We won't kill every african on earth
>>
File: 20170825_093158.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_093158.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>138982844
>>
>>138984881
>can't spell
>defends niggers
>hides his flag

One of us is a subhuman and it isn't me.
>>
>>138981118
>I have a white man brain
Holy shit. A white man trapped in a black mans body. Maybe the perfect combo.
>>
>>138980558
i hope you get killed soon
>>
>>138985124
>Hurr the alt right and white nationalism isn't real
>White survival is a jewish trick

Laughing @ you if you unironically believe this
>>
>>138983146
It's a difficult problem to solve. Jews tested progressive ideologies in the black community with the implicit approval of the large-scale white population of the country. After they saw that their philosophies were successful; that black people would abort their babies in mass, give themselves over to drugs and degeneracy, they turned those tools against white people and now white people are having to fight the same battles blacks were fighting in the late 60s and 70s. If they beat you, we're all screwed for eternity.
>>
>>138983165
You are probably right.
>>
>>138982704

This man is part of the talented ten--the ~10% of blacks who are capable of a higher-functioning society. At present, the current (((system))) co-opts them into the (((white))) elite. They SHOULD be ruling over their tribe with an iron fist, for the good of their own societies.

Good luck in all your endeavours, based nig.
>>
>>138980558
>>138985223
Did you play sports in high school?
>>
>>138981795
>IQ 120
Careful Negranon. That's pseudointellectual territory right there. Make sure to be skeptical and don't get deluded into thinking you know everything. That's the biggest trap for people who are above average but not in the truly gifted territory.
>>
>>138980558
>OP
>black

Pick one
>>
>>138980558
Based. Better something than nothing. I welcome you
>>
>>138980558
BASED black man, please FUCK my WIFE, BASED black man just BASED
>>
>>138980558

mulatto hands.
>>
File: nigger vs black man.png (735KB, 1022x767px) Image search: [Google]
nigger vs black man.png
735KB, 1022x767px
>>138984584
Unfortunately, you fuzzy headed little nigger, lefties forced us into this position. Whites can't be the only ones not playing the game. If you're that butthurt about it, go address your grievances to them. Otherwise shut the fuck up because no one knows you're a nigger until you open your thick moon cricket lips about it. We call each other anon for a reason. But like a typical nigger (despite your "oh but I'm different" spiel) you invent problems where there are none. And that is why a nigger is a nigger
>>
>>138980558
You have quite a lot of white in your ancestry, judging by your hand.
>>
File: NigNotNigCollage.jpg (492KB, 1650x1958px) Image search: [Google]
NigNotNigCollage.jpg
492KB, 1650x1958px
>>138980774
>How does it feel to be a nigger?
>>
>>138983301
You can think what you want. I'm here to answer questions, if you have one you can ask. If you don't, fuck off back to where you came from.
>>
File: 25ded7ee9320bbd6ea_aem6bha4y.png (243KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
25ded7ee9320bbd6ea_aem6bha4y.png
243KB, 600x338px
>>138985223
OP looks like this. How is that a 'perfect combo'?
>>
>>138985653
Jews do the same. They beg for our approval here. I love the alt right
>>
>>138983307
I'm not afraid of him at all. I actually like him quite a bit. If I have the opportunity I'd like to actually attend one of the seminars.
>>
>>138980558
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>138981115
>sweetie
>>
>>138985331
>intentionally label yourself with an easy to attack label made by kikes

hahahaha
>>
>>138983627
We can't know ourselves until we pull ourselves apart. 4chan it's like one giant roast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all eternity.
>>
>>138980558
What's the common opinion of affirmative action in black communities? Concerning your views, are you even part of a black community?
>>
>>138985803
You're different to every black AMA i've seen here

I don't know what your end goal is or if you're bring edgy like a Jewish Nazi
>>
File: bouw029kron01ill138.gif (45KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
bouw029kron01ill138.gif
45KB, 200x194px
>>138980558
It's simple half-nigger, I don't care, /pol/ doesn't care, go see a therapist or do an hero. We don't blog around here.
>>
>>138983899
Islam is fucking garbage and all people that practice it should be glassed. It's an Arab religion and it should stay with Arabs.
>>
>>138980558

product of a white patriarchy. Even has a European y-chromosome.

Blacker blacks might think you're whitewashed. If you have a high amount of white DNA, it's no surprise you can have white habits or white interests at a higher degree.
>>
>>138985925
It was made by us to replace the right because cuckservatism is useless, hence the name alternative right

If you don't like that go back to cuckservatism and see how it works out for you
>>
>>138984003
It's only a trap if you believe it's a trap. Make it real on your own terms, it becomes real.
>>
File: Black-Anon.png (49KB, 460x446px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Anon.png
49KB, 460x446px
>>
>>138981538
there's no hate if we separate
the problem is that our blacks are a lot whiter than their african cousins and also they kind of split on bad terms with each other, and if you ever meet an actual african from africa, they tend to actually hate afro amerimongrels more, the same way any purebreed would take offense to a mixedling
>>
>Mutts are allowed to call themselves black
fuck African Americans your're just american
>>
File: morpheus loves based niggers.png (72KB, 605x297px) Image search: [Google]
morpheus loves based niggers.png
72KB, 605x297px
>>138985925
>wheeze
>duh ald-reig wuz maide bye kykz
>proof!?!
>madeupmonkeyshit.blog

Go to bed morpheaus
>>
>>138984236
FUCK YOU WAITUBREADO FAGHOT
>>
>>138986219
Why are you allowed to live in Europe?
>>
>>138985653
STFU

I can't even browse a fucking interracial thread on /gif/ without it dissolving into some /pol/ shilling.

Anonymous or not, you wouldn't like it if you couldn't browse a board without being shitted on for being a fascist white dude. You just don't care because that demographic is the majority on this site. I'd ignore and hide all of the threads that go against the very rules of the board but aren't dealt with by mods because they're so determined to just create new rule breaking threads but all that'd be left of page 10 threads that have less than 5 posters in them posting once every week.

But, yeah, white people on /pol/ are clearly the victim here. The silver lining is that you guys have made it easier for me to not waste so much time on this site, and actually go outside and develop a normal life for once. Enjoy your shitty tumblr hugbox tier 'wyatt pyre' echo chamber, faggot
>>
>>138980558
A nigger is a nigger, no amount of mental gymnastics gonna change that. Now back on the plantation with you!
>>
>>138984337
I grew up in a small town that was 99% White rural out of my graduating class of 326 there was only one "black" guy me and one black girl. I'm too "white acting" for blacks. I personally can't pass for white but I've heard stories of my ancestors that did "pass" for whites and married whites. This is after the ancestor made the choice to marry his slave.
>>
>>138984435
Not yet but there does need to be some serious patrolling done in Black communities by blacks. Jews have Shomrim. Negroes need a black Shomrim.
>>
File: cranky's advice.png (476KB, 574x413px) Image search: [Google]
cranky's advice.png
476KB, 574x413px
>>138986325
I am a fascist, which is generally perceived much less favorably than being a nigger. I know, I know, it's an absurdity for this situation to arise since in every objective sense you are repugnant. But the social rules of society currently force this farce upon us. You're just a gigantic cry baby. Why would you even look for porn on here you retard? There's a million better sites for it. Yet another

>black intellectual

lul, go be butthurt else where. If this is enough to rustle your jimmies you're on the wrong website. Might I suggest reddit?
>>
>>138984853
What kind of faggot ass flag is that? I would worry about your own piece of shit European hellhole being overrun by Africans and Muslims.
>>
File: win.jpg (82KB, 742x473px) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
82KB, 742x473px
>>138980558
do you think the confederate flag is a symbol of racism?
>>
>>138986516
Explain your heritage. Are you 1/16 and your nigger traits showed up after 10 generations? Do you know slavery was abolished 150 years ago?
>>
File: robonog.jpg (331KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
robonog.jpg
331KB, 825x464px
>>138986616
I have a better solution. I present to you.. Robonog
>>
>>138980558

Most black people have quite a bit of white in them. That's why they don't look black as midnight the way ALL native Africans do.
Would be nice if they realized it.
I don't have any questions. You are obviously intelligent and I understand why you would have your philosophies.
I can only say I agree with you. I too am a tribalist and ethno-nationalist. I believe every person should have a race, a place, a culture, and a people.
>>
>>138985451
No. I was in the band and choir.
>>
>>138984584
Punished Tyrone
A nigger denied his Korean kite flying website
>>
>>138985495
I hear you. Sometimes I do get high on my own supply. I got caught up in Jordan Peterson before I got steered back on the right track, it was only a matter of time before somebody asked him about the JQ; when he finally answered it, his answer was completely unsatisfactory for someone claiming to be an intellectual and seeking ultimate truth. Millennial Mustashe Matt kicked my ass with that The-Donald Is So Based!!! video meme he made.
>>
>>138987246
destroy holocaust memorials

then you say that jews were slavers n shieet so you don't get in jail
>>
>>138985543
OP
>>
>>138985556
That would be degenerate. Your wife is your property. It would be a violation of the NAP for me to tap that ass.
>>
>>138985653
I used to be a Lefty; that's why I left them. Because I recognized that if they kept forcing the Western European into a position where they were cornered they were eventually going to lash out. It was inevitable, it was a stupid play on their part.
>>
>>138983296
this desu but at the same time, if it helps certain people to be able to shift their own overton window and the overall overton window to the right, then whatever
people need to be able to have an out to the right because the only alternative is for them to out left
hillary clinton and the CIA bestowed this gift of a symbol upon us for us to subvert and use for our own ends, so might as well play the ball where it lies
>>
>>138985658
My mother's father was white, her mother was black. My patrilineal lineage through my father's side was white, Y chromosome is fully white, my father's mother was black, but there's enough black to be mixed in where I'm not 50-50 white and black. I'm about 62% black 38% White. My children are 31% black 69% White.
>>
>>138983505
>(((white men))) - born nationwreckers
>>
>>138987641
That was not addressed to you, OP. But thanks for the (You) anyway
>>
>>138985749
I don't look like that. I sound like that. Don't look like that.
>>
>>138987839
Oh it was a muh dik thread all along, kys nigger
>>
>>138988012
Would you get angry if I asked if I could touch your hair?
>>
>>138985803
I'm not being edgy this is really what I believe it took me awhile to get fully redpilled my route and was through feminism I was fed up and disgusted with it, started down the path of r the redpill, Return of Kings, Chateau Heartiste, The Rational Male, Stefan Molyneux. Started to get red pilled on R/K selection theory, nationalistic red pills, social red pills, The Greatest Story Never Told red pills, to full-blown ethno-nationalist red pills.
>>
>>138986048
No, I'm not part of the "black community". Affirmative action is stupid it makes blacks feel dumb because you don't know whether or not you're accepted because you're black or because you have the skill-set requisite. It makes other people look at you like you're dumb because they don't know whether you have the skillset or you got what you have because you're black. It's a lose-lose situation for everybody involved.
>>
>>138986091
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>138986108
My balls are white. Verified and documented.
>>
>>138988600
Post 'em and I'll give you a bump
>>
>>138986174
Will save.
>>
>>138988462
This is also why I refuse to use a black doctor. Those med school acceptance rates for such low grades and scores for blacks are terrifying.
>>
>>138986358
Says a German. How does Angela Merkel's Arab strapon feel up your country's ass?
>>
>>138986895
More than one black woman was married after the initial one. At times since the 1880s members of my family passed for white and at times they incorporated themselves back with blacks. We're on a white upswing at the moment.
>>
>>138980558
What are you doing to support ethno nationalism
>>
Have you listened to Cantwell's Radical Agenda, and if so, what do you think about 'his' idea of whitening the states bordering the white ethnostates?

Persoally, I think it might be a great idea. It would solve a lot of problems related to race.
>>
>>138986879
It doesn't really matter to me. I think it's actually more of an issue than the statues of the Confederate soldiers and Generals. But if we're going to eliminate our historical enemies representations from our state flags, Hawaii needs to get that Union Jack off of their flag, pronto. It's stupid. It doesn't matter if they (the flags) stay or go. I don't care if people want to fly them personally. I don't look at it as racist, and frankly, wouldn't care if it was. I live in a Great Plains state. We see Confederate flags all the time.
>>
>>138986917
Please tell me that's LeVar Burton's mouth.
>>
>>138986972
>Shakes hand
>>
>>138989441
Pretty sure it's the nigger from StarWars, been too long since I made it to remember with certainty.
>>
>>138987383
That's a good idea. We need to start meming these things into reality.
>>
>>138987866
Kicking ass and taking names.
>>
>>138988262
It depends, are you a woman? If you're a woman I might get mad, because bitches are stupid. They like to touch here for dumb reasons. If you're a guy, ok. Sure, let me touch yours.
>>
>>138988067
You're going to have to rephrase the question. I don't understand nigger speak.
>>
>>138989227
Being legitimately married, having children, raising them up not to be dregs.
>>
>>138989324
Go forth and multiply. I don't listen to the radical agenda much. I've been listening to the Daily Shoah for about 2 months now and I'll listen to Fash thtion.
>>
>>138980558
you are a disgrace
>>
>>138983666
No it actually doesnt. If we changed Affirmative Action to read
"Niggers will get free SAT points"
does that make it any less cucked?

>>138983865
No idea what that means. Race of te mother?
>>
>>138989324
>whitening the states bordering the white ethnostates?
What do you mean by this phrase? What are the white ethnostates?
>>
File: 84669.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
84669.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>>138988514
Fucking normie get out.
>>
>>138985448
Go YouTube the dinner scene in Trick Baby.
>>
>>138980774
What he said
>>
>>138990964
Eat dirt, kick rocks.
>>
>>138990447
All Blacks aren't alike all Africans aren't alike go kick rocks you fucking hamite. Dusty African. Negroes aren't Africans.
>>
>>138990154
You need to do more than repopulate
Get active, start bringing other dindus to your side
Read Malcolm x
>>
>>138990503
Their mother is fully white. I married her before I dropped red pills. And it would be a nigger move to divorce her and leave my kids without a daddy, so I'm going to live this one out.
>>
>>138980558
Are you broken inside because of your split identity?
>>
>>138987246
No public intellectual can address the JQ from behind enemy lines. His reputation, livelyhood and legacy are at stake. Peterson offers a real solution with his whole "sort yourself out" mantra. If he actually spoke out against (((them))) his message of self improvement and agency would be drowned out by his opponents, everything he promotes would be discredited and he would reach nobody.
Whites blaming Jews for their own social decay is no different from Blacks blaming whites. Yes Jews promote and encourage this degeneracy, but they always have and it only took hold in the last 60 years or so because we became weak. Our ancestors saw through their schemes and kicked them out hundreds of times. To blame others is to surrender. The solution is not hatred of the Other but love of the Self.
Look at Trump, strong, unapologetic white male, hypermasculine, everything the Left hates, but he loves himself, he doesn't blame others, he focuses on his successes, and people love him for it. We need more Trumps and less LARPers looking for scapegoats to explain why they aren't being the best they can be.
>>
>>138991798
Not broken, I just try to live the best way I can but it is unfortunate not being able to fully commit yourself to a people or a single identity. Real life isn't Inuyasha. Fortunately, I'm intelligent enough and well-educated enough to take advantage of the best of both worlds.
>>
>>138992328
What will you do if the Western Civilization has a race war?
>>
>>138991850
You are correct. But, first you have to know in order to start making steps towards sorting yourself out.... I suppose you can say once you sort yourself out then you will "know". It also helps to have somebody tell you who you should be knowing about. That doesn't mean that the buck doesn't stop with you.
>>
>>138992493
Head north and hide in the woods somewhere. My children are 60% white and if they marry white their children will be 80%. They could be white enough by the time the race war comes around.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.