[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Credit Union vs Bank

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0318.jpg (160KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
160KB, 600x404px
I am proud to say I am an employee at a local credit union in my area. I like it because I feel like it gives me the opportunity to help people who don't want to do business with Jewish run banks. Do you belong to a credit union or a bank? What is your preference?
>>
>>138978360
I'm just here to beat burgernon to first post.
>>
>>138978521
Do you even have a bank account anywhere anon?
>>
>>138978360
I do all my banking at the post office, the post office can cash my gibs check, the rest of my banking I do at this loading dock where this guy trades EBT for cigarettes
>>
>>138978881
I never knew you could do banking at the post office. Don't you need a place to save your money?
>>
>>138978360
I use a credit union because no monthly fees, free atm use, low loan interest rates. Also cause it's just around the corner from my house.
>>
>>138979137
Does the idea of not having to do business with ((them)) also draw you to a credit union
>>
File: ET Condom.jpg (69KB, 329x500px) Image search: [Google]
ET Condom.jpg
69KB, 329x500px
>>138978360
I bank at a credit union the only drawback is number of locations. The service is great.
Question why did small banks get hit so hard by 2008 and credit unions fare better? Is it about rules or how they do business?
>>
>>138978360
What are the big differences between a credit union and a bank? I thought about switching but chase has many locations and is convenient
>>
>>138978360
credit union addict here. member of a bunch of different credit unions. its great.
>>
Credit union obviously. Theyre owned by the people who do business there and savings are passed on to the customers. I have just above average credit and my recent auto loan was 2.8% whereas other banks and dealerships were offering 10-20%
>>
>>138980794
Basically the people who bank with the credit union are shareholders. So the credit union isn't incentivised to make profit for someone else, they're incentivised to profit you, with lower rates and perks.
>>
>>138984010
That sounds nice. Besides lower interest rates does it also give you interest in your account if you have a large sum money in it? For my current bank account I literally get just a cent per $1000 I have in it each month.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.