[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: 1503611011470.png (170KB, 994x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1503611011470.png
170KB, 994x1042px
Listen.

The left doesn't want a genuine argument. They don't want a debate. They don't want an "open dialogue," because "dialogue" would imply two people speaking back-and-forth, which we know they won't allow. They don't want an "honest discussion," about anything, ever, because honesty is antithetical - a killshot - to everything they believe in, and again, a discussion would warrant more than just their side talking. What they want is for you to shut the fuck up while they lecture you, ostracize you, beat you with bike locks and steel bars, facilitate the genocide of your people, and to watch their wives get fucked by niggers. Your advice would be great, were it not for the fact that it is all too clear by now that they have made it a point to NOT listen to what you have to say, under any circumstances, but rather to fucking kill you off. That you still believe in a chance for debate, and they do not, is very telling. The left has abandoned humanity toward their ideological enemies. They've declared war on you, white man, and the sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. To attempt to engage a leftist in any kind of earnest discussion is like trying to negotiate with a bullet coming at your temple to maybe slow it down a little. Don't waste your time. Save your breath. You're gonna need it. When all the conservatives are purged from Twitter and Faceberg, universities and government, they're going to come for you where you retreat to next. They are smoking you out until you have nowhere to run, and when your back is finally against the wall, they WILL open fire on you. Wake the fuck up
>>
>>138969027
Also, Democrats don't want to impeach Trump; having him in there is wrecking the Republicans.
>>
File: heil_00000.jpg (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
heil_00000.jpg
3MB, 2048x1536px
Bumping for well written thread.
>>
File: Gnazi.png (40KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
Gnazi.png
40KB, 200x280px
>>
>>138969132
>wrecking the Republicans.
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
File: globalists.jpg (139KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
globalists.jpg
139KB, 720x960px
>>138969510
Were coming for you fgt
>>
File: 1503637174275m.jpg (309KB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503637174275m.jpg
309KB, 792x1024px
>>138969286
Thank you.
>>138969455
Checked.
>>138969510
This. There are no Republicans or Democrats. There is only the Globalists. Those parties died well before any of us were born. There's a good reason why the maxim "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss" exists.
>>
>>138969682
republicans are globalists tard
>>
File: lesner.jpg (11KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
lesner.jpg
11KB, 306x306px
>>138969906
I see what you meant now. Thought you were a lefty
>>
>>138969027
It is getting to the point where we must start giving out bullets instead of money to libtards on welfare.
>>
File: 1501795825761.png (48KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501795825761.png
48KB, 1200x1200px
>>138970433
Witnessed.
Get confirms this must be done, door-to-door.
>>
>>138969027
anon is awake niggers are you? This is all a setup, the kikes won't stop, they can't stop. It will be us or them
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds
>>
File: kek.jpg (282KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
282KB, 898x610px
KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war
>>
>>138970921
Fuck Your jewish god. Fuck turning the other cheek to who wants You dead. Fuck Your worship of weakness.
Northmen, rise together in strength and retake the earth
>>
>>138969027
Nazi: I will kill you

Left: wtf retard fuck off

Take your dialogue and showed it up uranus
>>
>>138971076
faggot I am a Buddhist you moron which was clearly stated stop smoking snorting kike farts and work on your reading comprehension
>>
File: 1503642481132.png (1MB, 1123x820px) Image search: [Google]
1503642481132.png
1MB, 1123x820px
bamp
>>
>>138971076
>Northern "men"
>Retaking the world
>Re
WE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.